The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 10-31-2015, 12:03 PM   #1
IntricateDetail

Drives: '12 Corvette GS / '13 Equinox
CorvetteForum

I did a search and only came across 2 previous threads mentioning corvetteforum, and only 1 of those was actually comparing Corvette7 to it. So that being said, I figured it was time for another post like this.

For instance, the one post that compared the 2 from back in 2013 was saying how corvetteforum didn't have enough info...but yet, 2 years later...their "General Discussion" forum is 36k threads, with over 800k posts, and Corvette7 is sitting at 1k threads with 12k posts. So am I missing something??? Or did the last couple of years prove to be better for corvetteforum than Corvette7??

EDIT: I realize now that poster was talking about "corvetteforums" not "corvetteforum"...which is obviously why he saw such limited info...."corvetteforums" looks pretty terrible.

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, because the layout of this site is so amazing...but it just stinks because at least in my opinion, there is not even close to the level of information about the C7 here as on the other forum. Do people jump back and forth? I had mainly used corvetteforum when I was eyeballing a C6 Grand Sport...but now that I am looking at just hopping into a Stingray...I am trying to find the forum that has the most well-rounded info source, and user base. I just feel like some people use this forum for certain things, and then use corvetteforum for other things, which might be the best route.

I get that the other site has ads, etc etc...but it has years and years of data and topics and good advice for every generation of Corvette. I am just curious if I am the only one feeling torn between the 2 sites.

Anyhoo...
IntricateDetail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:45 AM   #2
johnu

Drives: 1981 C3, 2014 C7
For sure jump back and forth. I "surf" many other forums. All have their own personality and traffic.
johnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:06 AM   #3
Hulkamaniac
Livin' the Dream

Drives: '23 Charger GT, '23 Stingray
I jump between this forum, CorvetteForum.com, and StintrayForums.com.

Not much of a fan of CorvetteForum.com. Too many trolls and internet Rambo's.

I prefer this forum and StingrayForums.com cuz of the "small town" atmosphere.

Hulkamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote