Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 11-21-2015, 05:21 PM   #15
bhavyas

Drives: 2016 1SS Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellis351 View Post
Thanks for the update. Do you know if it was the garnet red or red hot?
I am still here... Its a red ho 2lt v6...
bhavyas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 01:02 AM   #16
bharabs

Drives: 18 1SS 1LE Summit White
Just got back. Personally the car looks good but is significantly smaller looking. It looked smaller than the GT that was parked close by. Rear end looks good in person. The interior is nice too, but to me it felt snug and had a little less muscle car feel compared to the challenger and Mustang. Steering wheel looked disappointing to me. Other than that the car is awesome and performance is something we all know about.
bharabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 01:11 AM   #17
sparrky

Drives: 2014 1LE
I just got back from SF Auto show and here's my 2 cents. The back seats are definitely for very small children or groceries. Sat in the back with the front seats way up and it feels as if I am in back car of the roller-coaster. Head room on front seats is very close. Note: Checked out the 2016 Mustang GT(yellow with black int.) Very roomy and one can see the far front corners due to angled hood line. Back seats had more room as well. There was a GT350 (gray with black stripes) roped off. No access. Final note: Checked out the 2016 Dodge Challenger R/T...all blacked out and of course, bigger car , so very much more room...front and back. For luxury, there was a Jaguar F-Pace SUV with diesel...no access.
sparrky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 02:52 AM   #18
bhavyas

Drives: 2016 1SS Yellow
after seeing all 3 cars in person, i feel challenger is the only one which looks like a pure muscle car... mustang and camaro both have a european feel now ....
bhavyas is offline   Reply With Quote