Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 05-27-2017, 10:41 AM   #99
Ponyeatr16ss
retired badass

Drives: 2016 2SS M6
Send a message via AIM to Ponyeatr16ss Send a message via Yahoo to Ponyeatr16ss
Im someone who wants one with less than 3 miles on it not 300 of test driving. If Im buying new I want just that NEW. You wanna test drive it....buy it. I didn't test drive mine for the simple fact and never have test driven a vehicle so as to not tip another individual that feels the same way I do.
Ponyeatr16ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 05:11 PM   #100
dotfiles
@SS_1LE

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyeatr16ss View Post
Im someone who wants one with less than 3 miles on it not 300 of test driving. If Im buying new I want just that NEW. You wanna test drive it....buy it. I didn't test drive mine for the simple fact and never have test driven a vehicle so as to not tip another individual that feels the same way I do.
You can't really expect people to only test drive cars if they are going to buy them on the spot. If that was the case you could never be able to compare the driving experience, ride, etc of vehicles against one another when cross shopping. I as well want a brand new car that no one else has ever driven when I buy new, but that's why I order cars after test driving ones that are on the lot.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:52 PM   #101
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
A salesman friend of mine told me that some people want to test drive a car with no intention of ever buying one just to take it on a joy ride!
Old 05-28-2017, 08:08 AM   #102
EMB135Driver
Jedi Master

Drives: Boeing 757/767+2010 IBM 2SS
I stopped to look at my Camaro after playing golf....probably smelled like a wild animal and was dirty and sweaty. Salesman barely acknowledged my presence, but finally came over. The entire conversation took a dramatic turn when he asked what I do for a living....He was more than accommodating from that point forward, and I bought the car later that day. Presentation is everything.

As an aside to this, one of my neighbors whom I told this story too thought I was half of a gay couple.....apparently they too see 2 totally different people coming and going from my house depending on if I'm headed to/from work or on time off.....maybe I should shave more often at home.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:47 AM   #103
Spartan268

Drives: HB 2SS
Alls well that ends well.

I was able to grab the hyper blue 2SS I was looking into on Saturday. As we sat down to work the deal out. I was given a friends and family discount on almost everything since I had to go through the troubles that I did.

This thing is a dream to drive and I didn't realize there was so much technological goodies in here until the engineer/service/delivery guy was walking me through all the functions. He lost me after about 5 mins of going through the settings because I just wanted to get over with everything.

Never before had I gotten so many looks and stares when I was bringing her home. The bus stop near my house had all eyes on me. I can probably go on and on but I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about already anyways

Attached a picture of her as well. I'm not the greatest photographer and I probably chose a bad spot for the lighting but no such thing as a bad angle for that blue.
Attached Images

Spartan268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 03:03 PM   #104
thundercrakcer

Drives: Summit White 2SS, M6
Congrats! I'll keep an eye out for ya on the roads. First mod, rear window tint, you will thank me later.
Old 05-29-2017, 03:09 PM   #105
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Nice SS! Enjoy and have fun with it. And yes I agree window tint would be the first mod to do on the list!
Old 05-29-2017, 03:33 PM   #106
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan268 View Post
Alls well that ends well.

I was able to grab the hyper blue 2SS I was looking into on Saturday. As we sat down to work the deal out. I was given a friends and family discount on almost everything since I had to go through the troubles that I did.

I fist-pumped when I saw that!
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote