Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 08-12-2018, 10:05 AM   #43
oldman

Drives: SS 6 speed of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by parish8 View Post
No issues with the squirt. My fuel system isn’t workin well at all. I tried moving the pumps back and still no good. Starting over with a surge tank. I have added a few features over time, not sure if they were covered in this thread. Nitrous control, nitrous heater contol, speed based boost control, I going to monitor the vac/pressure on my surge tank....

I will post up my msq if I remember when I get home.
First off, this is such good info, major props to you.

I read up on the factory variable volume/flow in-tank pump, if this pump is still any part of your setup? I was wondering if it is hampering flow.
Forged short block, large duration sub .600 lift Cam Motion cam, 7200 RPM fuel cut, Pray Ported Heads, 3.85 pulley D1X, stage II intercooler, DSX secondary low side, DSX E85 sensor, Lingenfelter big bore 2.0 pump, ported front cats, 60608 Borla, LT4 injectors, ZL1 1LE driveshaft and Katech ported TB, ported MSD intake, BTR valvetrain, ARP studs, ProFlow valves, PS4 tires.
oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 02:05 PM   #44
parish8

Drives: 17 SS a8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osman View Post
i am not familiar with your fuel system issue is..
BUT I had similar setup on C5 which worked very well.. looking at the pics and what you posted, i had 2, possible 3, things different in my system.

I had a one way valve right at the fuel rail..
I had a timed relay which would trigger the system for 3 seconds when i start the car. (like a purge)
It was a system with return line.

You posted about speed based boost control in your twin turbo thread, but didn't know you are running nitrous too... ddddaaaaammmnnnnnn...

If you could post your msq, that would be great.

thanks
it wont let me post the msq. message me your email and I can send it to you. here are some updated notes on the wiring pinout pages that cover much of what I have hooked up.
Attached Images

Old 08-12-2018, 02:10 PM   #45
parish8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
First off, this is such good info, major props to you.

I read up on the factory variable volume/flow in-tank pump, if this pump is still any part of your setup? I was wondering if it is hampering flow.
I had it bypassed so it was running at 100% all the time and returning through a boost referenced regulator and still had issues.
Old 07-10-2023, 05:36 PM   #46
Budget6.2

Drives: 2017 camaro ss
Hey man are you still running the squirt? Saw you in Omaha I’m in Iowa. Wanting to do a micro squirt
Budget6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 05:51 PM   #47
parish8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budget6.2 View Post
Hey man are you still running the squirt? Saw you in Omaha I’m in Iowa. Wanting to do a micro squirt
I sold the car but it is still on the squirt.

If I were doing it again I would go with a squirt again or if I wanted to spend more money a haltech r3