Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 01-20-2018, 03:04 PM   #15
WEAPON-X

Drives: ZL1 ATS-V CTS-V C7Z Range Sport SC
Exclamation

Our modified port injection Whipple, our secondary port injection (SPI) kit, and headers and you can have it all The best part is, our SPI kit installed is less than a cam and low side kit installed only you get fueling capabilities up to 1,500 wheel HP!

https://weaponxmotorsports.com/produ...-cts-v-lt1-lt4

We're launching the complete plug and play, tank to tip, SPI kit next week and we have options for the LT4 blower and since I have the patents pending on this, we're going to show you our modifications for the Procharger and Whipple manifolds as well!

WEAPON-X Whipple:
We sell the Whipple with our port injected option as well for future SPI Kit addition:
https://weaponxmotorsports.com/produ...o-zl1-ctsv-lt4

Don't mind the mess, this was a development shot that I had on my computer here to upload. We'll have finished product shots here shortly.

WEAPON-X Procharger:
We sell the Procharger with our port injected option for the future SPI kit too.
WEAPON-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 04:40 PM   #16
Rlhay2

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEAPON-X View Post
our secondary port injection (SPI) kit, and headers and you can have it all The best part is, our SPI kit installed is less than a cam and low side kit installed only you get fueling capabilities up to 1,500 wheel HP!

https://weaponxmotorsports.com/produ...-cts-v-lt1-lt4

We're launching the complete plug and play, tank to tip, SPI kit next week and we have options for the LT4 blower and since I have the patents pending on this, we're going to show you our modifications for the Procharger and Whipple manifolds as well!
This should be in a separate thread. If it is reliable and durable you're going to sell 100s!
Rlhay2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 10:27 AM   #17
bobby35ny

Drives: 18 ZL1 A10
I'm into stealth mods....
Riddle me this..

Blower and tune, nothing else. What would be the HONEST power numbers?
No other mods.
Old 01-21-2018, 10:38 AM   #18
SLO

Drives: Slo'ly
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby35ny View Post
Riddle me this..

No other mods.
+1, just curious as this may be my first power mod.
SLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 11:08 AM   #19
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
That's what I was getting at! The caddy did baseline of 551 then they did the whipple and got 680 but I'd like to see the zl1..

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber

Last edited by EDFHOBBIES; 01-22-2018 at 06:27 PM.
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:36 PM   #20
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Riddle me this..

No other mods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFHOBBIES View Post
That's what I was getting at! The caddy did baseline of 551 then they did the whipple and got 580 but I'd like to see the zl1..
I would like this info as well. I think we're looking at somewhere in the 620-650 range. But I would like to know for sure.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 04:23 PM   #21
WEAPON-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlhay2 View Post
This should be in a separate thread. If it is reliable and durable you're going to sell 100s!
haha yea I've been working on the Press Release for a couple of weeks, I need a couple more images and dyno and am about ready to launch!

Quote:
Riddle me this..

No other mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO View Post
You could pickup in the 650whp range, add the LPE pump and FIC injectors and you can get close to 700whp, the biggest advantage is major future room to grow too! Let me know, I can set you up with that complete package for approx 700whp for $7999 shipped.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:35 PM   #22
WEAPON-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlhay2 View Post
Done

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=519142
Old 02-13-2018, 03:38 PM   #23
Boost or bust

Drives: 2018 ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtm_tinman View Post
It’s amost the same but you need to relearn how far to push the pedal. There is so much more. Plus I got the tune from whipple and I’m sure they got all the fuel system figured out.
Spoke with Whipple yesterday. Still waiting for official release for their 2018 kit with calibration...
Boost or bust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 03:14 PM   #24
ReefBlueCoupe

Drives: '18 ZL1 1LE MBM
I love the idea of just bolting the base Whipple kit onto my otherwise-stock car, loading their tune, and being done with it, as long as drivability remains stock. I love the manners of the car how it is, so if I can keep that + another 100 at the wheels, I'd be even happier than I am now, which is pretty damn happy.
Old 03-12-2018, 06:46 PM   #25
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Im gonna wait for the Maggi 2650.. in the mean time I did pulleys myself, TSP headers, and TM throttle body all that plus the tune was only 2071.00 I couldn't see paying 4k for all that then buying another blower.. oh add 750 my elite carbon intake will be here tomorrow.

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
Old 03-12-2018, 09:18 PM   #26
hashtag

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10/2018 GT350R #JR603
Whipple is reliable power w/ less heat, in return less strain on the motor (V) a pulley upgrade. You also get to keep the MPG. Consistent power that does not come in 20 second burst & then falls on its face.
Old 03-12-2018, 09:28 PM   #27
rjacobs

Drives: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFHOBBIES View Post
Im gonna wait for the Maggi 2650..
My buddy is running the 2350 I think it is on his Z06... He made over 1000wtq...I think 1100...They turned it down a decent amount.

I know he has a built bottom end, not sure what else to get there(I cant remember, I know he told me), im guessing a cam and heads cause he broke a valve spring and dropped a valve and ate shit. I know he is running a low side kit, lingenfelter DI injectors, lingenfelter pump, and MAYBE meth.

Im probably not doing anything until I do the whipple, port injection, weapon-x full cooling setup with the trunk tank. Not sure I want to do the freezer kit or whatever they are calling it. Ill obviously be doing 2" American Racing headers, probably a drive shaft, and who knows what else then.
rjacobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 04:07 AM   #28
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Just look up the new 2650 rotor design by TVS /eaton.. As far as reliable do a,search for all the misaligned issues on 5th gen. I can't tell you how many speed shop dyno nights I been to in Houston only to approach a car with a dent in the hood and joking say I bet it's a whipple! They were like how did you know before you even saw under the hood... there has allready been some belt issues on the 6 gen or pulleys not aligned.

Don't get me wrong it's a great product but holding out for newer technology.