Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-27-2013, 07:29 AM   #15
Trekkie

Drives: Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via ICQ to Trekkie Send a message via AIM to Trekkie Send a message via MSN to Trekkie Send a message via Yahoo to Trekkie
Have fun with the gm survey when you get it, that's for sure. Next time when they dump you like that with "too busy" you should just politely ask for the manager and explain to him/her what happened and how you can't answer your survey from GM with "all excellents" based on this and let him or her address it.
Trekkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:15 AM   #16
snymat68

Drives: 2013 Blue Ray 1LS M6
I've been having the same noise for a few thousand miles now. Around 3 or 4k rpm also. Does anyone have this pinpointed yet to what's causing it and how to fix it? Super annoying.
Elite Catch Can | CAI Intake with Scoop & Washer Bottle Relocation | MRT v2 Axle-Back Exhaust | MagnaFlow Resonated X-Pipe | Resonator Delete | Vmax Ported Throttle Body | GM Strut Tower Brace | JDP Tow Hook | Vitesse Throttle Controller
Aesthetic Mods
Chrome Peek-A-Boo Door Handles | Interior Accessories Kit | OEM RS HIDs w/ 6000k Bulbs & 5000k LED Fogs | Tail Light, Marker Light, & Turn Signal Tint | Tru-Sequence Sequential Turn Signals & Brake Lights | Silver Fade Gill Stripes | Carbon Fiber Bowties | Various Chrome/Painted/Carbon Fiber Items
snymat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:53 AM   #17
msp2887

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black
That sucks, but pretty common for dealerships. One of the few service type jobs where very few strive to go above and beyond in their work. I make a point now to schedule service for when my girlfriend can pick me up while it's in the shop, or for when I'm at work. The dealership near my office does great work and they also have a guy that will drive you to and from the dealership so that you don't have to wait there.
msp2887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:58 AM   #18
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
Businesses large and small ought to know better than to dump turds on customers, ESPECIALLY those with appointments. I used to go to this great Mom 'n' Pop tire store, where they treated me right, prices were great. Over the years, I've bought over 30 tires from them, and guided many other people to this location. However, one day--- ONE day--- I had an appointment for some tire work, but when I showed up, not only did the guy tell me that he couldn't "fit me in," but he did it in a way that was rude, and pissed me off. I went down the street, got it taken care of at a DIFFERENT Mom 'n' Pop, and discovered that the NEW place had even better prices... and they took care of me without any problem. I changed tire religions that day, and the last five years of tires and service have been nothing but the new place... to hell with the old. Business owners should know that screwing a customer over that way, even just once, can flush loyalties right down the toilet.
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #19
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Wow. Definately more patience then I have!!! I waited an hour and a half to get my Cruze's oil changed and complained and got a free oil change!!! Good luck hope they get it fixed this time.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:39 AM   #20
strych9
I'll be back...

Drives: Subaru, HD Road Glide Special
I'm pretty certain that they broke something while making the repairs. They didn't have the parts, so they had to put you off. It happens all the time.
Old 12-27-2013, 04:58 PM   #21
KING_DJ

Drives: 2014 RAM HEMI
Quote:
Originally Posted by snymat68 View Post
I've been having the same noise for a few thousand miles now. Around 3 or 4k rpm also. Does anyone have this pinpointed yet to what's causing it and how to fix it? Super annoying.
Hey, they just fixed mine today. It took them 3 hours and its finally done. I have the papers and it says they installed check valve in heater hose

So tell them you need check valve installed in heater hose and the should do it. I have a v6 so it was different than the v8s because the TBS number I gave them was not correct for v6

Once again you need Check Valve in Heater Hose.
KING_DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #22
KING_DJ

Drives: 2014 RAM HEMI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalded Dog View Post
Businesses large and small ought to know better than to dump turds on customers, ESPECIALLY those with appointments. I used to go to this great Mom 'n' Pop tire store, where they treated me right, prices were great. Over the years, I've bought over 30 tires from them, and guided many other people to this location. However, one day--- ONE day--- I had an appointment for some tire work, but when I showed up, not only did the guy tell me that he couldn't "fit me in," but he did it in a way that was rude, and pissed me off. I went down the street, got it taken care of at a DIFFERENT Mom 'n' Pop, and discovered that the NEW place had even better prices... and they took care of me without any problem. I changed tire religions that day, and the last five years of tires and service have been nothing but the new place... to hell with the old. Business owners should know that screwing a customer over that way, even just once, can flush loyalties right down the toilet.
That is a shame. I agree with you and I also have found a new place today. I will not be going back for nay other problems.
KING_DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 05:04 PM   #23
skipinminn
Chiquita

Drives: 2013 1LE/1SS YELLO1LE 1 of Only 28
Strange how the GM guy NEVER chimes in on some of these Forms??????
skipinminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 05:04 PM   #24
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
This happens in every service business, not that it's OK.

I went to the hospital this year and was told I needed surgery the next day. I had to spend the night. And of course, I end up paying. The time for my surgery comes. And it's rescheduled for 4 hours later. Four hours later, I'm bumped again. And then a third time. And they prep me, get me out of the room, I go to the preop room, do all the things I need to do, and wait. Then they tell me...oh, it's too late in the day for your surgery today. The equipment we need to use has to be sent out to be maintained, we'll have to put stents in you and you'll have to come back for your emergency surgery next week. Meanwhile I was not allowed to eat all day, and it's 6pm now.

And then they charge me for all the time I spent in the hospital, which I had no say over, and which was useless because I didn't actually have the operation.
Old 12-27-2013, 05:07 PM   #25
skipinminn
Chiquita

Drives: 2013 1LE/1SS YELLO1LE 1 of Only 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBlair View Post

I went to the hospital this year and was told I needed surgery the next day. I had to spend the night. And of course, I end up paying. The time for my surgery comes. And it's rescheduled for 4 hours later. Four hours later, I'm bumped again. And then a third time. And they prep me, get me out of the room, I go to the preop room, do all the things I need to do, and wait. Then they tell me...oh, it's too late in the day for your surgery today. The equipment we need to use has to be sent out to be maintained, we'll have to put stents in you and you'll have to come back for your emergency surgery next week. Meanwhile I was not allowed to eat all day, and it's 6pm now.

And then they charge me for all the time I spent in the hospital, which I had no say over, and which was useless because I didn't actually have the operation.
Time for a different Hospital ask your Doctor if he works else were????
skipinminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #26
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipinminn View Post
Time for a different Hospital ask your Doctor if he works else were????
Very good hospital in fact. We tend to have those here in this awful state. My situation was winning the bad luck lottery
Old 12-27-2013, 05:58 PM   #27
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBlair View Post

I'd have told them they were committing fraud and I wouldn't pay it since they were essentially charging you for services you didn't receive. Seriously.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:29 PM   #28
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

They'd counter that I did receive a bed and medicine and nurse's care throughout the night, and that they didn't charge me for anything I didn't receive. They hold the cards in that game