Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-19-2013, 03:33 PM   #127
invaderzim

Drives: 45th SS, '12 ducati 1199 on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard200593 View Post
I appreciate all the comments and concerns, I truly beleive that my relationship is open and honest, I am gone for weeks on end at times and this happened while I was out of town, I honestly think it was something that happened, than she forgot about it (because to her it is just a car )and just forgot to tell me later on when we talked. When I called her about it she could have just as easily lied and said she had no idea what happened, but she completely fessed up and told me how sorry she was for not telling me. I'm going to get it fixed eventually but there's a few things I want to mod first
Dude ignore all the relationship advice given to you here. No one here is married to June cleaver. Nobody here is perfect nor are they married to the perfect person. They just have way too much time on their hands on not enough common sense and decency to stay out of other people's personal lives knowing full well theirs aren't perfect either. You came in asking about your car not your girlfriend. For all I know you get off on that sorta things. Idk don't care. That's the problem with people nowadays. Too much meddling in what doesn't concern them. He was asking about fixing his car, people. Not his relationship that for all we know could be perfect for him. At the end of the day it's just a car.
invaderzim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:41 PM   #128
jd10013

Drives: 2012 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by invaderzim View Post
Dude ignore all the relationship advice given to you here. No one here is married to June cleaver. Nobody here is perfect nor are they married to the perfect person. They just have way too much time on their hands on not enough common sense and decency to stay out of other people's personal lives knowing full well theirs aren't perfect either. You came in asking about your car not your girlfriend. For all I know you get off on that sorta things. Idk don't care. That's the problem with people nowadays. Too much meddling in what doesn't concern them. He was asking about fixing his car, people. Not his relationship that for all we know could be perfect for him. At the end of the day it's just a car.

hell, most of them are kids living at home still
jd10013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:44 PM   #129
invaderzim

Drives: 45th SS, '12 ducati 1199 on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd10013 View Post
hell, most of them are kids living at home still
Exactly. Or worst, adults still living at home with mommy and daddy.
invaderzim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:48 PM   #130
littlecammi

Drives: '87 Pontiac Fiero GT
Quote:
Any idea if its repairable or do I have to just get a new front bumper?
That will not just buff out, but they should be able to prep and repaint it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slomaro3.4 View Post
I'm not saying I'm a gold digger, but if a rich ugly woman wanted to marry me and buy me nice things my left hand would have a ring on it.
Okay then, I'd say you're a wannabee gold digger.
littlecammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:53 PM   #131
littlecammi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvenicess View Post
Is she hot? Only way I would excuse that!
While driving to work one day a while back, I saw an SUV up ahead with the license plate D LUX QT (deluxe cutie). I managed to pull alongside when we were both stopped at a light, but there was a guy driving the SUV. He saw me looking his way, so I called out deluxe cutie? He replied that it was his wife's car, so I then said congrats on the hot wife. He paused for a moment, then turned back to me and said it's an old plate.
Old 06-19-2013, 04:01 PM   #132
Dtrimpi87
Banned

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBLUES View Post
To the OP.
In all seriousness...
My advise to you would be to use this experience to show your fiance' how much she really means to you.
Take her out to a nice dinner or buy her flowers or something nice. Just show her that she is way more important to you than a car and that you can be a kind and forgiving husband.
Just my 2 cents. Good luck
So reward her for bad behavior? Do you reward your dog for pissing on the carpet? No, you shove its nose in it, tell it no, and boot it outside. Same concept with women.
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:02 PM   #133
littlecammi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012-1822 View Post
Have you seen some dudes' wives? It's kind of hard not to know they are fugly, unless the dude is blind or something.
There's a big difference between a wife and a fiancé. There's no excuse for being engaged to a girl to whom you're not attracted. But some people don't age well. You can marry a hot girl and years later find yourself with a life partner you still love but who physically doesn't even resemble the girl she used to be.
Old 06-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #134
Dtrimpi87
Banned

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecammi View Post
There's a big difference between a wife and a fiancé. There's no excuse for being engaged to a girl to whom you're not attracted. But some people don't age well. You can marry a hot girl and years later find yourself with a life partner you still love but who physically doesn't even resemble the girl she used to be.
You know the difference between a fiance and a wife? About 30 pounds.
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:46 PM   #135
BlackinBlack

Drives: 2016 Corvette Z06 Blade Silver
Quote:
I honestly think it was something that happened, than she forgot about it (because to her it is just a car )and just forgot to tell me later on when we talked. When I called her about it she could have just as easily lied and said she had no idea what happened, but she completely fessed up and told me how sorry she was for not telling me.
More detail make it sound like a honest omission and mistake.

Quote:
I'm going to get it fixed eventually but there's a few things I want to mod first
Don't let her off the hook too easy. It will allow these to happen with less questions.

2013 ZL1 BLACK on BLACK <SOLD>
Roto-Fab CAI

2010 2SS/RS BLACK on BLACK <SOLD>
3" MBRP 304 Stainless Exhaust
Roto-Fab CAI
BlackinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #136
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp2LT View Post
Just get her a Mustang then who care's what she does to it...
: clap2:

Last edited by MBS; 06-19-2013 at 06:36 PM.
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #137
J-Short

Drives: '13 2LT/RS BRM
Quote:
Allot of the get rid of your fiancé advice is all joking.. (I'm assuming, if there really are people out there that crazy I prefer to think they wouldn't have my taste in cars . We have great communication she told me it was something that she didn't realize caused damage, and unless your looking at the spot it occurred you don't see it as easily as one would think especially to someone without a detailed eye. I have absolutely no worries about my relationship or our communication but I do appreciate the feedback and thoughts.
I agree I think a lot of comments made on here were in jest. But if you are feeling some kind of way about it, you have right to tell her.
J-Short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #138
1985airborne
One Slow Automatic

Drives: 2017 GS 2010 CAMARO SS
You are a better man than me; hell my wife drove my car once and I drove to her job to see how she parked it! Next time the CAMARO is off limits
Old 06-19-2013, 07:30 PM   #139
Firefighter

Drives: Black '13 2SS/RS/1LE w/NPP/NAV
Years ago I had an ex that backed into my car with her's...

I ended up taking care of fixing both cars...

I feel ya man...
Firefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #140
mrpyle

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS - Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
So reward her for bad behavior? Do you reward your dog for pissing on the carpet? No, you shove its nose in it, tell it no, and boot it outside. Same concept with women.
And how's that concept working out for ya??