Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 02-01-2016, 01:02 AM   #1
ems-pilot

Drives: 2016 Silverado
Take pics of your new Camaro

Folks,

I cant stress enough how important it is to take as many pics of the car when you get it as possible.

Take them from every side and angle to document everything about your new ride. You wont regret it later when you go back to the dealer for a warranty issue and can say that wasn't like that when I got it.

I have already had mine in for a broken rocker panel clip and paint deformity. Both cases I had pics and showed them. It turned out I happened in transport and the dealer puts in a transport claim to GM.

Its also a good to have them for any insurance claims down the road.

Just my 2 cents...
ems-pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 02:59 AM   #2
Driski

Drives: 2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS
Will do. Thanks for the advice. Have you already posted pics of the paint, want to know what to look for.
Old 02-01-2016, 05:19 AM   #3
samsumon

Drives: 4 wheels
Will do as well.. I told the dealer I want to pick my car up from the showroom floor.. I want my mom to fly out and see me pick it up since this means a ton to her... So I figured that's the best way possible to get the car in the most pristine condition. Then just bring in my camera and take as many pictures before I drive off.
samsumon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 03:45 AM   #4
ems-pilot

Drives: 2016 Silverado
I didnt have any paint issues but some have...just saying take a ton of pics. An SD car doesnt cost much. Go all around the car every angle and that way if there are any issues down the road, yu can go back and compare it to new.

Get under the hood, get each wheel, interior, exterior top to bottom.
ems-pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:13 AM   #5
Eric SS
#becauseracecar

Drives: 2016 SS Sedan, 2016 Camaro SS
People always laugh at me when I do a video walk around of my car before dropping it off anywhere for any work. But once it saved me at Discount Tire (who I do still love BTW). Someone tried to jack my 1999 SS from the little tab below the front fender aft of the wheel and it bent and bowed the fender out. They said it was like that and I showed them the video and then they took care of it.
Eric SS is offline   Reply With Quote