Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 10-06-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Justice for Zahra

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/09/15/...iref=obnetwork

How the hell they didn't give her the death penalty for the vileness and severity of these crimes is BEYOND me.

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Second time today I've said this...

Immediate execution. No questions asked.

Why I should pay taxes to keep a piece of sh*t like this alive in prison when a 5.56 mm bullet costs less than a dollar is beyond me.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:37 AM   #3
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post

Why I should pay taxes to keep a piece of sh*t like this alive in prison when a 5.56 mm bullet costs less than a dollar is beyond me.
+1000000

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:38 PM   #4
Berean

Drives: Truck
The problem here is really the screwed up justice system. We have far too many lazy prosecutors who work out plea deals like this. What we're left with is someone getting 14 yrs or less for the murder and dismemberment of a little girl. It's sickening.

I'd rather they have tried her for aggravated 1st degree murder and lost, than this plea bargained crap, which provides justice for no one.
Berean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:47 PM   #5
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berean View Post
The problem here is really the screwed up justice system. We have far too many lazy prosecutors who work out plea deals like this. What we're left with is someone getting 14 yrs or less for the murder and dismemberment of a little girl. It's sickening.

I'd rather they have tried her for aggravated 1st degree murder and lost, than this plea bargained crap, which provides justice for no one.
I thought second degree murder was supposed to be for people that were out to kill someone, but they killed someone else by accident I'll tell you this, if the justice system keeps coming up short, sooner or later people or going to make sure justice gets served properly...
Old 10-06-2011, 12:57 PM   #6
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berean View Post

This is a severe miscarriage of justice. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm shocked at the sentence she received. I couldn't imagine agreeing to this as a prosecutor.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #7
Moriartii

Drives: 11 IOM 2SS/RS M6 w/Hurst
I do believe there is a special type of justice that gets meted out in the prison system for cases like this. I don't think she will be serving her full sentence unless she does it in solitary.

Bet we will be hearing about "......killed in prison."

Cheers
K
Moriartii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:47 PM   #8
wylde1
I am the Stig

Drives: Black w/ IOM stripe 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokinarrow View Post
I thought second degree murder was supposed to be for people that were out to kill someone, but they killed someone else by accident I'll tell you this, if the justice system keeps coming up short, sooner or later people or going to make sure justice gets served properly...

I believe Second degree is intended murder of a person without premeditation. i.e. I went to talk to Bob about TPS reports, he said I had to have them in on Monday, so I killed him.

Manslaughter is the "accidental" murder charge I believe. i.e. Meant to shoot Bob, bullet missed and killed Dave.

First degree is premeditated. i.e. I'm taking my gun to work tomorrow to kill bob.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:16 PM   #9
NFERGY 2011 RJT

Drives: 2011 2LT RJT
WTF is wrong with people. A grandmother in Northern Virginia just got 20 years for droping her 2 year old grandaughter 6 floors from a walkway at a mall
NFERGY 2011 RJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:10 PM   #10
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Hopefully she didn't suffer :(

I'm just glad I'm not Bob.

.... or Dave.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:33 PM   #11
Motleigh

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS Silver Ice
Yeah the justice system is seriously screwed up.

I have a cousin who's business was robbed. The perp took him to the back and shot him execution style in the back of the head. luckily the perp used a .22 and my cousin had a hard head. The bullet didn't do any permanent damage. They caught the perp. he confessed. He should have been charged with attempted murder or they could have charged him with assault with a deadly weapon in addition to the robbery charge. instead all he was charged with was simple assault. That's the same charge you'd get if you were in a bar fight. It's seriously screwed up

All women know how to fly...if you take our angel wings away, we'll find a broomstick
Motleigh is offline   Reply With Quote