Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 03-25-2021, 03:45 PM   #127
NotFast

Drives: 2021 LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcmahan60 View Post
https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...-in-wreck.html

This is the kind of dumb that needs to stop. The 22 year old girl in a Camaro had zero remorse for what she has done!
This is all I hear from that video...
Attached Images

NotFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 04:16 PM   #128
sschons74

Drives: 16 Camaro 1SS & 82 Silverado C10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcd550 View Post
Street racing kills...especially with the maturity level of some of those that participate.

I live in SoCal and we've had a fair amount of street racing and street takeovers. Just last week another innocent driver was killed:
https://www.latimes.com/california/s...other-motorist

Not to sound like a grumpy old man, I just ignore drivers that ride up on me or get next to me and want to race. It's not worth it, especially in LA County where the streets are crowded.

Well said. I had a 4 door older commuter car race and chase me, it was strange, best move is to let them go by, keep patience.

Sometimes I do get people following behind me on my left, I think maybe they are admiring my car. I love the body style of our cars.

I like driving spiritedly but only when it's all clear around, I have only one stretch like that near me, fields on both sides, no curves, 1/2 mile, enough to clear some carbon out, but never when somebody is around.
Old 03-25-2021, 04:54 PM   #129
ember1205
Hot Camaro

Drives: '20 2SS Convertible 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckt227 View Post
Thank you. Now if you can convince 5 more people we will be on a roll. LOL. Def Leppard and Poison 4evah!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm all about the 80's rock and a lot of the hair metal stuff. Still listen to a lot of White Lion, Extreme, Bad English, Damn Yankees, Bon Jovi, Boston, Eagles, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Van Halen, and Great White (their live version of Babe I'm Gonna Leave You is amazingly close to Zeppelin).
ember1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 05:00 PM   #130
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ember1205 View Post
I'm all about the 80's rock and a lot of the hair metal stuff. Still listen to a lot of White Lion, Extreme, Bad English, Damn Yankees, Bon Jovi, Boston, Eagles, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Van Halen, and Great White (their live version of Babe I'm Gonna Leave You is amazingly close to Zeppelin).
One of my favorite lines from high school....It’s better to burn out than fade away. Saw my boys from Def Leppard in concert, a couple years back. They were really good.
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 05:03 PM   #131
ember1205
Hot Camaro

Drives: '20 2SS Convertible 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chutzpah View Post
One of my favorite lines from high school....It’s better to burn out than fade away. Saw my boys from Def Leppard in concert, a couple years back. They were really good.
I saw them on the Hysteria tour with Europe opening. Pretty great show. I've also see White Lion, Extreme, Bon Jovi, Bad English, and Boston in concert during their heights of popularity. And I offset it with some Judas Priest, J. Geils, Huey Lewis (whom I also saw fairly recently, right before he stopped touring because of his hearing issues), and ZZ Top (saw them very recently as well with John Fogerty).
ember1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 05:11 PM   #132
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
Quote:
I saw them on the Hysteria tour with Europe opening. Pretty great show. I've also see White Lion, Extreme, Bon Jovi, Bad English, and Boston in concert during their heights of popularity. And I offset it with some Judas Priest, J. Geils, Huey Lewis (whom I also saw fairly recently, right before he stopped touring because of his hearing issues), and ZZ Top (saw them very recently as well with John Fogerty).
Holey crap...that’s awesome. I’ve seen Extreme, way better than I thought.

Who was your favorite?
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 05:23 PM   #133
zaimer

Drives: 23 ZL1 6speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrol Head View Post
Oh, I don't know, Remigton's 30-06 goes for about $.78/round. All they need is one.

Pretty sure any municipality in America can afford that.
Hey, ammo can be hard to come by these days..why waste it!
zaimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 05:23 PM   #134
zaimer

Drives: 23 ZL1 6speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfoxy View Post
Rope is only a couple bucks a foot, & I’m sure there’s a lamp post or tree that would meet the appropriate load capacity required.
If only! Government has to make everything complicated.
zaimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 05:25 PM   #135
grampa_ss

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
The wife and I see Def Leppard whenever they're in town...like 4 times in the last 5 years. She's a huge Sytx fan, so we've seen them around 6 times. .38 special, Night Ranger, Loverboy, Aerosmith, Joan Jett, Kiss (not really a fan..decent show though). All more than once and in the last 6 years or so. We're big fans of the 80's hair bands...most of 'em anyways.
Old 03-25-2021, 06:46 PM   #136
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaimer View Post
Hey, ammo can be hard to come by these days..why waste it!
soooo...we should tie her to a mustang and take it to cars and coffee?
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 09:20 PM   #137
MR's 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS Vert/M6/F250 SD
My wife and I saw Stevie Ray in 1985 at a place called the Capital in Passaic NJ... Held about 3,000 people max. Was like going to a high school auditorium. Theres actually youtube vid of the show. It says its the full show but its not even half. One of the greatest shows I ever saw.
I started going to concerts again with my son when he was a teen. Went to see NIN... HAHA... it was actually a great show. The crowd was a bit odd. But I look like a biker so I fit in anyway.
Then he turned me on to Clutch. They never received wide recognition but they are fantastic live. Maybe the best living drummer... since Bonham is gone...
Youtube Electric worry. We saw them at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville. A little night club kind of place. It reminded me of the way it was in the 70s at bars with bands. Theres a full concert of theirs live at Wacken on youtube. We saw them New Years Eve I think 2009 at the Starland and they played Electric worry. It was the best live song I ever saw... I was glad that place is on a slab because the floor wouldnt have held otherwise.
Sadly Im thinking Im too old for that shit these days. We went one last time before the plague hit. The tight packed crowd... no air.. too loud... squeezed against the wall by an overflow crowd... sucks getting old.
Old 03-25-2021, 10:32 PM   #138
TP2SS

Drives: 2016 2SS Convertible
Quote:
Gotta love SiriusXM 39! Loved that stuff way back when but just fell off my radar until I watched Rock of Ages a couple years ago. Somehow never saw it back “then”. Stealheart (yeah, one hit wonders) Never Let You Go is one of my top-down 80mph+ open road turn-it-all-the-way-up favorites!
Magnetic Ride Control
Dual Mode Exhaust
2019+ version Split Spoke Silver Wheels
Navigation
Silver Rally Stripes
TP2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 10:50 PM   #139
sschons74

Drives: 16 Camaro 1SS & 82 Silverado C10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR's 2SS View Post
My wife and I saw Stevie Ray in 1985 at a place called the Capital in Passaic NJ... Held about 3,000 people max. Was like going to a high school auditorium. Theres actually youtube vid of the show. It says its the full show but its not even half. One of the greatest shows I ever saw.
I started going to concerts again with my son when he was a teen. Went to see NIN... HAHA... it was actually a great show. The crowd was a bit odd. But I look like a biker so I fit in anyway.
Then he turned me on to Clutch. They never received wide recognition but they are fantastic live. Maybe the best living drummer... since Bonham is gone...
Youtube Electric worry. We saw them at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville. A little night club kind of place. It reminded me of the way it was in the 70s at bars with bands. Theres a full concert of theirs live at Wacken on youtube. We saw them New Years Eve I think 2009 at the Starland and they played Electric worry. It was the best live song I ever saw... I was glad that place is on a slab because the floor wouldnt have held otherwise.
Sadly Im thinking Im too old for that shit these days. We went one last time before the plague hit. The tight packed crowd... no air.. too loud... squeezed against the wall by an overflow crowd... sucks getting old.

You got to see Stevie Ray in person, that's awesome! prob. closest person to Jesus we had.

I'll Show You Something Special · Balaam And The Angel
Old 03-25-2021, 11:45 PM   #140
DOMIN8TR

Drives: 2020 ZL1 Exorcist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chutzpah View Post
There can be only one!
‘20 ZL1 Exorcist #52 Riverside Blue A10
DOMIN8TR is offline   Reply With Quote