Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-29-2014, 07:35 AM   #85
AGM 1LE

Drives: 14 SS/ 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgriddick View Post
Now.. thats funny.. but youre right.. the weak ones who got picked on in elementary schools want their girls and friend to think their tough so they tote guys on their hips because they are wimps.. the loud mouths call PD when they get called on their ignorance....

Real men dont need to open carry or conceal carry.. you cant use it anyway and most low lifes know it.. its no longer a deterrent.. use it and be prepared to deal with the consequences... a 6x6 cell with a bigger guy or guys that like you... A LOT. and they are packing . and you will be carrying concealed when the lights go out.. maybe you should think twice.. hummm you need to carry because you cant defend yourself?.. wow your girl must be impressed youre such a man...

leave it at home and walk away..
thats what I was getting at, with as many crazy people out there you never know what your going to get. either dead or in jail so dont bother with it
AGM 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:51 AM   #86
dgriddick

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilirg View Post
Its the internet, people like to act like tough guys when in reality they are *****s
I so agree... they are so afraid they needs guns to protect themselves... mama pulled someone off the nip too soon and they are insecure.. We are not in the wild west and if we were you'd be store keepers .. stop the Xbox and Sony video fantasy.. this is the real world and you cannot reboot or restart the game when you make a mistake in real life...

Mind melts from the video age.. we buy imports as status symbols instead of american cars and car their crap tuners to start a "cool" trend..while their economy flourishes....offshore our jobs... carry guns to defend against what we caused.. even Levis are made overseas.. check your label sherlock...

Try helping your fellow man instead of being a tough guy wanna be

If you girl is impressed by you guy toting antics .. shes a loser too...

What if the guys did not do it.. just had a fight with his wife.. and was complaining that she parked his car too close to yours.. you start an altercation with another wimp carrying because he cant defend himself either.
dgriddick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:26 AM   #87
knitetrain05
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS 45th Anniversary Edi
You did better then I would most likely have done but, I would have got his plate number. With that, You could have followed up with other proceedings.
knitetrain05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:28 AM   #88
IH8OPEC
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Drives: 2010 VR/W 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgriddick View Post
Leave them home and learn to fight like a man
After four years in the USN and another four in the Army I'm pretty sure I can defend myself! But if said scumbag has a gun or knife I'd rather be prepared for that too instead of becoming a victim. I carry because I can not because I have too!

And for clarification since your reading comprehension seems to be lacking I stated in my post:

"I honestly don't ever want to use either of them, but I will if the need should arise!"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Last edited by IH8OPEC; 01-29-2014 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Didn't want to antogonize a libtard!
IH8OPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:40 AM   #89
lbls1

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS SOM; 2015 Malibu LTZ
I would've checked the car right there on the spot, and if I saw damage then I'd call the cops immediately. You wouldn't have to say anything to the lowlife that caused the damage....just dial and ask for assistance. You really shouldn't get into confrontations in the street, as there are so many lunatics out there...anything could set someone off.

You have the right to protect yourself and defend your property, just use the right means of protection under the law and avoid fights. A fight would make your chances of recouping your loss much more difficult.

Its because of common situations in parking areas that I choose not to drive my significant cars for errands, to work or to places where a lot of cars will be parked. During the times that I have to be in a lot, my car(s) will be supervised. There's no foolproof method of totally avoiding moronic behavior, so exercise good judgment always when you park (and operate) your car.

'14 CAMARO ZL1 Blue Ray Metallic
lbls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:48 AM   #90
gajagfan

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE Black - Std Exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank in MD View Post
You gave your opinion on this thread, (and many others) everyone pretty much understands your position. Why do you continually crap all over every post a forum member makes that disagrees with your opinion on this issue?

You have a right to disagree, but others also have a right to voice thier opinion as you did. Stop antagonising everybody, it's beyond old, it's now teetering on childish.
Not antagonising anyone. I am going to express my opinion. I expect you and others will as well. Try not to let a difference of opinion effect you so much. I think our definition of maturity and childishness are a good bit different, if not 180 degrees opposed. We both like cars, and we disagree on the need to carry a weapon. No big deal.
gajagfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:43 AM   #91
dgriddick

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8OPEC View Post
After four years in the USN and another four in the Army I'm pretty sure I can defend myself! But if said scumbag has a gun or knife I'd rather be prepared for that too instead of becoming a victim. I carry because I can not because I have too!

And for clarification since your reading comprehension seems to be lacking I stated in my post:

"I honestly don't ever want to use either of them, but I will if the need should arise!"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
There is no reading comprehension from anyone on this site.. I think a majority of us are tired of the BS macho "what I would have done".. tough guy nonsense... I too was in the military.. and currently LEO... You are taught defensive tactics... not how to fight...

and honestly.. lets talk about cars.. too much energy is being focused on people with short comings and their need to display their manliness with physical altercations or weapons... Like I said in an earlier post.. there is plenty of cell space for you to reflect how tough you are when you are in a pod with 60 other guys that have nothing to lose...

He did the right thing
dgriddick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:44 AM   #92
Mint

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Should have at least taken his plate number. Oh well, too late now. At least you are okay
Mint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:53 PM   #93
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Depends on the situation sometimes you have to pick and choose your battles. You did the right thing by driving away. Some people are just looking for trouble.

Those are the ones that have nothing else better to do with their lives. You probably have a lot more to lose than that loser. Clearly he don't respect of people's space by no means. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-29-2014, 06:47 PM   #94
All Star
I'm an Engineer

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Send a message via AIM to All Star
The FIRST thing you do when a car is parked obnoxiously close, is take cell phone pictures of the whole situation, plus plates.

All Star is offline   Reply With Quote