Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Phastek Performance

Old 02-14-2016, 06:05 PM   #15
Nessal

Drives: Exige, Miata, Ghia
I think pricks are generally attracted to BMWs and not the other way area. It's common to see a prick in a 3 series but I have not had any bad experience with the 5 or the 7. I think maybe it's because these pricks buy an entry level luxury car and think they are the shit all of a sudden. By far the two worst brands that I have dealt with are Infiniti and BMW. Mercedes drivers just can't drive in general so I give them a break.
Nessal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 08:17 PM   #16
camro

Drives: All original
Well most of I have talked to that own a Bimmer said that once you drive the thing you don't notice how fast you are going, due to its smoothness and comfy feeling.
camro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 04:03 AM   #17
rocknroll_jeph

Drives: 11 Camaro V6 RS, 03 BMW Z4
Not all! My summer fun car is a 2003 BMW Z4. I do my best to try to better the image of BMW drivers. However I probably am in the minority for actually actively looking for a BMW with manual transmission, manual seat adjust, manual top, no screens, no nav, nothing but pure driving experience! Also I bought it when I was in my mid 20's not for attention or status but because I liked the way it looks and more importantly the way it drives.
rocknroll_jeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 08:40 AM   #18
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Blanket statements make for weak arguments. We just ordered my wife a new X1 M-Sport two weeks ago. I think she's a pretty good driver. I'll let you know when it shows up from Leipzig, Germany in a few weeks. I hope it doesn't miraculously turn her into a jackass driver.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 09:01 AM   #19
Ragnar
Destroyed by flooding

Drives: Wife's car
Maybe, they had left a repair shop with a massive bill! It's not fixed yet, one of the parts needed is coming from Germany!!!
Old 02-18-2016, 08:44 AM   #20
5thGenOwner

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJZ28 View Post
You made me think of this:
I'm usually the one who posts this video... And I'd love to do it to EVERYONE in LA!

I got tagged by a motorcycle splitting lanes the other day; a hit and run while I was stopped at a stop light. By the time I got out of my car he flipped me off and was off out of sight before I could get his plate. But, Karma is going to get him back; i'm sure that he'll be one of those fatal motorcycle vs. car accidents I hear about in the future.

And, my wife's new car, less than a year old and under 1k miles, now has a nice dent in the quarter panel from a hit in run in a parking lot. Probably $1k dmg from these inconsiderate, self absorbed, narcissistic, [CENSORED]!!!