Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

AWE Tuning

Thread Closed

Old 10-14-2017, 09:38 AM   #85
aronSlusa

Drives: '16 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed View Post
... I am the first to admit however severe price cutting does limit what tools we have to make an unhappy customer happy. Our discounting and how we discount is NOT for everyone.
So you're making deals you can't honor is what you're saying?

Your customers would be happier if you wouldn't mislead them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeS13 View Post
I'm ok with waiting, to a point. But when you're constantly told, "another two weeks", "they should be on the shipment this Friday", "there's no way it'll be another two months", it becomes a bit much. In my case, I pulled the plug at 17 weeks, at which point I still had ZERO movement.
At least they let you pull the plug! I've been told the same now for three weeks in a row, "should go this week," "soon," and "we're looking into it," by Branden and Kristi now too. No reply since the last ticket asking for a timeline commitment. (shocker!)
I just find it very hard to believe that when the manufacturer can fulfill within 2-3 weeks or less, it takes exponentially longer for a company who claims they have hookups where they can offer these amazing deals cant find the products to send. Bulk order or not, your customer service is bonkers and the constant empty promises and flat out lies do nothing but upset your customers and further tarnish your image.

Last edited by aronSlusa; 10-14-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Closed Thread