Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

AWE Tuning

Old 01-20-2018, 02:40 AM   #1
Ockid

Drives: 2016 4 cylinder 2.0t
Vitesse Motorsports Throttle Controller

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone has a Vitesse Motorsports Throttle Controller for sale.
Thanks
Ockid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:56 AM   #2
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Ask in the V8 section same controller for all 3 platforms.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 12:39 PM   #3
DarkFangz1100

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=501953
Old 01-22-2018, 01:11 AM   #4
ChicagoTommy

Drives: 2017 Camaro; 2017 Acadia Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ockid View Post
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone has a Vitesse Motorsports Throttle Controller for sale.
Thanks
Don't bother with it. They are garbage that don't add any HP and cause issues where they set the 'reduced engine power' light. I think they are a complete waste of time and money.
to invalidate anyone's personal views or thoughts, nor is it a condemnation of anyone's
race, religion, sex, sexual preferences, handicaps, or intellectual abilities.
ChicagoTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:43 AM   #5
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Go back to the mopar forums no one cares. You whiners criticize me for telling you off but share your negative opinions so openly yourselves when someones not even asking for it.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Old 01-22-2018, 04:31 PM   #6
Ockid

Drives: 2016 4 cylinder 2.0t
Quote:
Originally Posted by oemtech View Post
^^^^^^ what he said. Had one and sold it.
Why are you even in here? No one needs your opinions.
Ockid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:39 PM   #7
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
That's a recurring issue on here they'll talk about their mopars and history and continue to voice opinions when your asking a non-opinion question and they don't even own the car anymore.

Old 01-23-2018, 10:31 AM   #8
Jason@JacFab

Drives: 2016 1LT RS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
That's a recurring issue on here they'll talk about their mopars and history and continue to voice opinions when your asking a non-opinion question and they don't even own the car anymore.
Quote:
Listen. Dude owned the car (well car with the same engine), helped out a lot of people, came up with some good diy info. Granted the OP asked to buy one, not what people thought of them, but still.

Who cares if he doesn't own the car anymore. You guys (meaning EVERYBODY) need to calm the heck down and quit running people off. You've succeeded in running him off (for the time being? idk), he's deleted all his posts and says hes done.

I could trade my car in right now, and you guys would still be hounding me for info even though I wouldn't own the car anymore. I haven't owned a v6 car in almost 3 years and I still get people asking me questions that don't pertain to me or the products I sell.

You see a post you don't like, don't acknowledge it. Simple as that.

Last edited by Jason@JacFab; 01-23-2018 at 01:00 PM.
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:25 AM   #9
whiskeyfed
Pat

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT I4 Turbo A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@ View Post
Listen. Dude owned the car (well car with the same engine), helped out a lot of people, came up with some good diy info. Granted the OP asked to buy one, not what people thought of them, but still.

Who cares if he doesn't own the car anymore. You guys (meaning EVERYBODY) need to calm the heck down and quit running people off. You've succeeded in running him off (for the time being), he's deleted all his posts and says hes done.

I could trade my car in right now, and you guys would still be hounding me for info even though I wouldn't own the car anymore. I haven't owned a v6 car in almost 3 years and I still get people asking me questions that don't pertain to me or the products I sell.

^^^

Subscribe on YouTube Whiskeyfed Camaro

Follow my Build Thread The WhiskeyFed Camaro

Current Modifications: JacFab Boost-O-Lator, Injen Evolution CAI, ZZP Catless Downpipe, RPM 3" Charge Pipe, Mishimoto Oil Filtration/Coolant Systems, R1 Concepts Brakes Package, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, PTP Lava Exhaust Wrap & Turbo Blanket

DYNO SHEET: 297whp / 374wtq
Tuned by #danytechtuning
whiskeyfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:25 PM   #10
ChicagoTommy

Drives: 2017 Camaro; 2017 Acadia Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@ View Post

Who cares if he doesn't own the car anymore. You guys (meaning EVERYBODY) need to calm the heck down and quit running people off. You've succeeded in running him off (for the time being? idk), he's deleted all his posts and says hes done.

+1!

I can guarantee oemtech has forgotten more about LTG engines than some people will EVER know. He has kept the Mopar stuff to a minimum since everyone started telling him they were tired of hearing about it in every single post. That is the respectful way to conduct oneself.
to invalidate anyone's personal views or thoughts, nor is it a condemnation of anyone's
race, religion, sex, sexual preferences, handicaps, or intellectual abilities.
ChicagoTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 11:53 AM   #11
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Cept this thread and OP was asking if anyone had one for sale not what you thought. I agree with jason and you basically outlined my response to your self verified un needed opinion to the OP here.

Old 01-24-2018, 01:02 PM   #12
whiskeyfed
Pat

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT I4 Turbo A8
There is no need for either of these responses. Quit getting triggered. You both don't need the last word every thread. Hash it out on your own time. It's beginning to be a hassle to weed through all the bullshit and get to answers lately. Frankly it is kind of embarrassing when new owners come in and all they see is bashing and arguing over usually things that don't even have to do with the topic of the thread!!

Everyone just needs to take a chill pill, relax and use this forum for INFORMATION and questions.

There's a whole lot of and not enough of

Subscribe on YouTube Whiskeyfed Camaro

Follow my Build Thread The WhiskeyFed Camaro

Current Modifications: JacFab Boost-O-Lator, Injen Evolution CAI, ZZP Catless Downpipe, RPM 3" Charge Pipe, Mishimoto Oil Filtration/Coolant Systems, R1 Concepts Brakes Package, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, PTP Lava Exhaust Wrap & Turbo Blanket

DYNO SHEET: 297whp / 374wtq
Tuned by #danytechtuning
whiskeyfed is offline   Reply With Quote