Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
2SS 2011

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS M6 Black
Some people on this forum really need to just relax

I mean that from both ends.. people need to stop bashing someone else for what they drive or don't drive..
If you are happy than that's what counts

Also people need to stop taking things so seriously..
I mean How long has the internet and these kinds of forums been around? YEARS..

If SOMEONE WRITES IN CAPS.. Does it REALLY offend someone ?
If it does you need to really take a step back.

Of course people are going to talk $hit and flex their internet tough guy attitude.
Just brush it off it's a sign of Insecurity and other underlying issues.

I wrote this because i see more and more posts that go so far off topic and the thread becomes useless at that point and people get Mean and people get offended.. I mean if this was the most problems we had in life we are lucky lol

Either way I will still continue to post and reply and take this and any other forum in stride because most of the time it is a great forum
2SS 2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #2
-SS-

Drives: 45th Anniversary Camaro SS
Are you referring to the V8 people or the V6 people? Either way, does AFM kick out when you use the paddle shifters or not? AND WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS PARK RIGHT NEXT TO MY CAR NO MATTER HOW FAR OUT IN THE PARKING LOT I AM?

-SS- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:49 AM   #3
2SS 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
Are you referring to the V8 people or the V6 people? Either way, does AFM kick out when you use the paddle shifters or not? AND WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS PARK RIGHT NEXT TO MY CAR NO MATTER HOW FAR OUT IN THE PARKING LOT I AM?

I can't lololol
Old 07-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #4
Dznyfn

Drives: 13 1SS Vert, 05 Tahoe Z71, 67 RS/SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS 2011 View Post
I mean that from both ends.. people need to stop bashing someone else for what they drive or don't drive..
If you are happy than that's what counts

Also people need to stop taking things so seriously..
I mean How long has the internet and these kinds of forums been around? YEARS..

If SOMEONE WRITES IN CAPS.. Does it REALLY offend someone ?
If it does you need to really take a step back.

Of course people are going to talk $hit and flex their internet tough guy attitude.
Just brush it off it's a sign of Insecurity and other underlying issues.

I wrote this because i see more and more posts that go so far off topic and the thread becomes useless at that point and people get Mean and people get offended.. I mean if this was the most problems we had in life we are lucky lol

Either way I will still continue to post and reply and take this and any other forum in stride because most of the time it is a great forum
Old 07-11-2012, 10:55 AM   #5
Xedes

Drives: 2011 Black RS/SS
This forum does seem somewhat "STIFF" but there are still some great members here.
Xedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:57 AM   #6
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
IF I READ ONE MORE POST FROM SOMEBODY TRYING TO PROMOTE "BEING POSITIVE," I AM GOING TO HAVE A KINIPTION FIT... DANG IT, KANIPTION... WAIT, NO, CONIPTION... dang, never mind.

Really, I'm so with you 2SS 2011... my conservative nature is ironically only trumped by my own desire for hippie love and peace among those who have no reason to bicker, snipe, or get bent out of shape.

My advice is to post, enjoy, have fun, and completely disregard the negative posts... don't respond to them, don't spend even a moment dwelling on them, or trying to figure out if they are valid. Just blow off the haters, the trolls, the pessimists, and anybody who wants to deride...
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #7
SSSoon

Drives: RY 2011 2SS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post

Hang on a sec, I don't think we're finished discussing the GT500 vs ZL1 thing yet. Let's get that wrapped up first.

Dry sump LS7, cage, JPSS suspension, Wilwood brakes, fire suppression, ARH 3" headers/exhaust, Z/28 DSSV coilovers, Kirkey seats, TeamTech 6-point harnesses, 19" Forgeline GA3R, 325/30R19 Re11 tires, oil cooler, monster JPSS splitter/wickerbill, CAI, brake ducts.
SSSoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:59 AM   #8
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xedes View Post
This forum does seem somewhat "STIFF" but there are still some great members here.
I find the majority of the C5 members to be great, courtesy and extremely helpful, more so then most of the forums I belong to. There are a few (every forum has them) that think they know it all and their sh$t don't stink, I do my best to avoid these people and their threads.

The one thing this forum should have like other forums I belong to is an ignore button, that would be very helpful!
Old 07-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #9
2SS 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSoon View Post
Hang on a sec, I don't think we're finished discussing the GT500 vs ZL1 thing yet. Let's get that wrapped up first.
I agree
Old 07-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #10
1CamaroSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalded Dog View Post
IF I READ ONE MORE POST FROM SOMEBODY TRYING TO PROMOTE "BEING POSITIVE," I AM GOING TO HAVE A KINIPTION FIT... DANG IT, KANIPTION... WAIT, NO, CONIPTION... dang, never mind.

Really, I'm so with you 2SS 2011... my conservative nature is ironically only trumped by my own desire for hippie love and peace among those who have no reason to bicker, snipe, or get bent out of shape.

My advice is to post, enjoy, have fun, and completely disregard the negative posts... don't respond to them, don't spend even a moment dwelling on them, or trying to figure out if they are valid. Just blow off the haters, the trolls, the pessimists, and anybody who wants to deride...
I totally agree!

1CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:03 AM   #11
CamaroWinz

Drives: 2LT/RS (TBD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xedes View Post
That's what she said.
CamaroWinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:05 AM   #12
Xedes

Drives: 2011 Black RS/SS
I haven't seen a poll here, does anyone know the average age of this membership? That usually explains a lot.

Hint:
Xedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:07 AM   #13
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
This is posted in the wrong section...
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:12 AM   #14
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote: