Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 07-07-2014, 09:52 AM   #1
Dlerch18

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Car Won't stall or do burnout!

I know your reading the title and thinking I am a fool....trust me I certainly feel the same way. I own a 2013 2SS L99. I've tried obviously shutting the traction control off and putting the stabilitrak in competitive. As soon as I hold the brake down and start to press on the gas the brakes disengage and the car takes off. I have tried multiple combinations of pressing the traction control button and holding it down (as others on here had explained to do) but nothing works.

Now can anybody help me out with this so that when I go to the track and try to stall it I don't fly through the lights. Has anyone had this same problem?
Dlerch18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 01:26 PM   #2
68blk/yel396

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS
I had very similar problems and had to have my BCM reflashed by a GM tech. The BCM is separate from the ECM and TCM and is located under the dash near the steering column (in case it needs to be replaced). They access the BCM through the OBDll connection. Good luck and let us know how it goes........................
Old 07-07-2014, 10:19 PM   #3
Dlerch18

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68blk/yel396 View Post
I had very similar problems and had to have my BCM reflashed by a GM tech. The BCM is separate from the ECM and TCM and is located under the dash near the steering column (in case it needs to be replaced). They access the BCM through the OBDll connection. Good luck and let us know how it goes........................
I appreciate the input. I will contact my local dealer and see where this goes.
Dlerch18 is offline   Reply With Quote