Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 06-13-2017, 11:07 AM   #29
nancygrl
雪の玉

Drives: '22 Z71 RST Silverado
Now is not the time of year for those level of discounts. Will need to wait...but I'd agree Becky at Rodgers Chevy is the one you need to get with when the time comes.
nancygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 08:17 AM   #30
Coach Mike

Drives: 2017 2SS Convertible, 1978 Formula
Been watching this thread closely and finally decide to dive in. Got the bug for this car a few weeks ago and narrowed it down with some good help from this site. I found the right car at a decent price. Very few 2SS convertibles in yellow out there right now, so at about 10% off MSRP, I decided rather than risk missing that car, best to go for it. Can't wait to take delivery this week as it is being transferred from one dealer to another. More to follow I'm sure
Coach Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 10:01 AM   #31
IMadeYouReadThis

Drives: 02 Camaro SS 6M / 11 GMC Sierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Mike View Post
Been watching this thread closely and finally decide to dive in. Got the bug for this car a few weeks ago and narrowed it down with some good help from this site. I found the right car at a decent price. Very few 2SS convertibles in yellow out there right now, so at about 10% off MSRP, I decided rather than risk missing that car, best to go for it. Can't wait to take delivery this week as it is being transferred from one dealer to another. More to follow I'm sure
Congratulations make sure you post up some pics when you get her man
IMadeYouReadThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 03:16 PM   #32
Red Chief

Drives: 2020 LT1 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooden View Post
If you want at least 20% off, you need to wait until late September/beginning of October when Chevy does the bonus tag event to clear out the previous year inventory. Make sure to shop around because some dealers have vehicles listed with extra incentives that might add up to 25% or more to clear them off the lots. Happens every single year.
This right here. There's sales documentation on this site showing that April-June is the peak sales period every year for these cars-- and dealerships know it.

I think the best thing to do for now is call a dealership and tell them what you're looking for. Trim, color, options, etc. Spell out everything you want.
Don't even talk about pricing. Let them look around and get back to you with an offer. It may take a day or two but if you want a deal you need to be patient. And believe me, if they can't hook you with the first offer they'll be calling back with even better deals.

The traditional route of showing up in person and expecting a salesman to roll out the red carpet and offer you a sweet deal on exactly what you're looking for is a bit laughable. They do alot of wheeling and dealing too and it helps if they actually have time to work on finding you a good deal instead of trying to do everything in realtime with a customer standing in front of them.
Red Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 03:19 PM   #33
Marty McFlew
Banned

Drives: 17 SuperSport Camaro 6 on the Flo'
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyter19 View Post
How likely is 15 - 20 percent gm cash back incentive off this year for a 2017 camaro 2ss. I just test drove and it's decided that I love it. Just need a good price that I can afford. Decided that the optioned model I want is about 47,780 What can I expect to pay this year. Anytime in the next 6 months is a good time for me to buy. I can wait for the 2018s to release or I can wait for black Friday deals. I cannot justify paying over 40,000. Especially since last year many people bought said car for under 35,000. My goal is 37,500. So I need about 10,000 off a 2ss with the magnetic ride black wheels and dual exuast. How likely is it I can get that deal on either a 2017 or even 2018 by the end of the year. Just want a good deal. I'm happy with paying a few thousand more than others have but I don't want to pay 7,000 more than others did, because I am willing to wait to get that deal even if that means it will be snowy winter time when I buy the new car.
Find one that's been sitting on the lot for 6 months, they will deal.
Marty McFlew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 05:02 PM   #34
dviper42

Drives: Man
Send a message via ICQ to dviper42 Send a message via AIM to dviper42 Send a message via Yahoo to dviper42 Send a message via Skype™ to dviper42
Cool 2SS Yellow NPP NAV AUTO

Seems all this talk about 10% 20% and even 30% For what I wanted which is in my SIG. I went all over Florida in March and April of 2016 there were no good deals on 2SS Camaro V8, you could get all kinds of deals on V6s.
Even if you had an incentive say a $1000 you could only use that one not combine anything. You may get a good deal if you work for a dealership or if you qualify for Supplier discounts. But if you are the average joe you might get it $1000 below MSRP. Example $45720 got it for $44700 best deal I could get for a Yellow 2SS NPP NAV AUTO at the time. So I don't see any of the average Joes out there on this forum saying that got even 5% off MSRP. This is just an observation during the last year or so of this 6th gen Camaro. I do like my 2SS but don't expect to get even 5% off MSRP for the average person out there.
dviper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 07:41 PM   #35
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotownBoy View Post
See:
I 100% approve I did as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbojeep95 View Post
Becky's dealer is less than a 4 hour drive from pittsburgh. You can make a day trip and pick one up in south detroit. Just gotta find a friend to drive you up.

http://www.rodgerschevrolet.com/Vehi...s?model=Camaro
4 hours is nothing I flew up from a Orlando to pick up my 2SS Convertible from her and drove home the same day. Best decision I ever made buying a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotownBoy View Post
I doubt Becky can get you can get the $10 Gs off (about 20%) you are looking for but she can you help get the best reasonable deal. I bought my 2SS from her despite living in Cali. She set up the deal so I got an extra grand off. I had no idea it was available and really never thought to ask.

If you want 20% off new, you need to find a dealer with a dire need to sell...a needle in a haystack.
Maybe no that much but honestly one heck of a deal and no BS oh and treated awesome too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotfiles View Post
You should find a dealer that will give you supplier, Becky will give you a better deal than that. OP, maybe see what she can do for you as well.
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Mike View Post
When I was looking for mine only 18 in the whole US in HBM with the options I wanted.

I choose Becky see my review below

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=491968
Old 06-14-2017, 07:50 PM   #36
wavsine
________/\_

Drives: Gen6 NGM RS
Send a message via Yahoo to wavsine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dviper42 View Post
I do like my 2SS but don't expect to get even 5% off MSRP for the average person out there.
Yes you can! You may not get 30% but I sure as hell would not buy a Gen 6 for a measly 5% discount off Monroney. I explained how I did it here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavsine View Post
I got 30% off MSRP but I bought in the dead of winter last year and it was a 20% Bonus Tag unit. (I haggled the other 10%) You will get your head knocked off if you buy a Camaro right now. If you want a good deal and are willing to take a car from dealer inventory, start shopping on the internet in late summer to see what dealers have cars you are interested in. If and when a bonus tag appears on a car you like, snag it. The good colors/options cars will go first and by December the choices are limited. The dealers generally get stuck with the pricey convertibles at end of year.
The caveats are:

1. Be willing to wait until the fall.

2. Be willing to take a car from existing delaer inventory..it may not be the exact options you desire.

3. Be willing to shop around on chevydealer.com or similar website and contact many dealers.

4. Remember that not every last year's model Camaro a dealer has in inventory will get a bonus tag. They pick and choose which cars get them.
wavsine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 07:53 PM   #37
CAM-FIFTY

Drives: 2016 Red Hot 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dviper42 View Post
I do like my 2SS but don't expect to get even 5% off MSRP for the average person out there.
It really depends upon the current Chevy promo, many of us got 20%+ last fall. I personally got $10k off on 48k MSRP.
CAM-FIFTY is offline   Reply With Quote