Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 06-05-2017, 08:49 PM   #85
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
Yes, I am very much aware of the two JDP surveys, via my many years working in GM Product Planning. I was only speaking of the IQS, since that is the only one applicable to the 2016. It is top of the mid-sports car class in IQS. As you have stated, VDS comes out a couple years from now, but it is looking to be consistent with the IQS.

http://www.jdpower.com/cars/study/20...porty-Car/1077
Old 06-05-2017, 08:58 PM   #86
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Touche'. So what the hell was I reading?
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 09:17 PM   #87
IMadeYouReadThis

Drives: 02 Camaro SS 6M / 11 GMC Sierra
Quote:
No, not reaching....just stating facts. The fact that more Jeeps have transmission problems is a documented and researchable fact. The fact that FCA is facing more airbag recalls than any brand except maybe Honda (thanks Takata) is a documented and researchable fact. It doesn't mean that every one of them is going to have a transmission problem. It does mean that it is more likely that a Jeep 8 or 9 speed will have a problem than just about any other 8 or 9 speed on the road.

Glad to hear you haven't had a problem, but then you do not have an 8 or 9 speed Jeep. You implied that you can't find a Camaro without problems. The folks at JD Power who have been auditing automobile quality for decades seem to find the Camaro to be just ducky. So who should I believe? Decades of credibility in studying vehicle quality as well as information I can research or a guy on the internet who happens to have one high quality Wrangler? Don't answer that.
LOL
IMadeYouReadThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 09:25 PM   #88
F1FTY

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Quote:
No, not reaching....just stating facts. The fact that more Jeeps have transmission problems is a documented and researchable fact. The fact that FCA is facing more airbag recalls than any brand except maybe Honda (thanks Takata) is a documented and researchable fact. It doesn't mean that every one of them is going to have a transmission problem. It does mean that it is more likely that a Jeep 8 or 9 speed will have a problem than just about any other 8 or 9 speed on the road.

Glad to hear you haven't had a problem, but then you do not have an 8 or 9 speed Jeep. You implied that you can't find a Camaro without problems. The folks at JD Power who have been auditing automobile quality for decades seem to find the Camaro to be just ducky. So who should I believe? Decades of credibility in studying vehicle quality as well as information I can research or a guy on the internet who happens to have one high quality Wrangler? Don't answer that.
F1FTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 04:51 PM   #89
TheMojoRising
LOVEMY502SS

Drives: 2017 CAMARO 2SS 50TH EDITION M6,SR
@camaromike77, I agree. I have yet to see another 50th anywhere on the road in Miami. Tons of mustangs, but 50TH EDITION...none. I get looks and compliments everywhere I drive. Which is nice, so I got that going for me.
TheMojoRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 05:52 PM   #90
plusmiles

Drives: 2023 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cldgin2 View Post
Did my part for May!!

Love this shot.
plusmiles is offline   Reply With Quote