Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 10-19-2017, 10:58 AM   #29
Bad Anvil Garage

Drives: 2000 GMPPSV SS & 2017 ILE SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL View Post
I was also looking at one that had the white interior, but just from the demonstration rides, I could already see some blue from Jeans on the seats. I am sure it would clean off, but I too was worried about how well it would hold up for the long run of ownership.

Lycka till med ditt beslut! Skål!
The white is nice for a car show vehicle but not for daily use! It will show the dye from your bluejeans...
Bad Anvil Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:07 AM   #30
drew peacock
Banned

Drives: 2012 2SS INFERNO ORANGE
the camaro is an awesome car to own here i tell you that.
you'll have people coming up to you 10 times a day wanting pictures and asking you questions.
i'll be buying one in cash as soon as i've got a spare 500k..april 2019 i rekon.
drew peacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:09 PM   #31
franksredhot

Drives: 2016 Red Hot Camaro 1SS A8
I say go for Arctic Silver. It's a unique and uncommon color and will be easy to maintain. I would not even consider the used car unless you get like 10,000 or more off the price. You just don't know how that car was treated.
franksredhot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:16 PM   #32
Mazman

Drives: slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Anvil Garage View Post
The white is nice for a car show vehicle but not for daily use! It will show the dye from your bluejeans...
That is what I am worried about. I do however detail my own cars and I am very meticulous. However I think I might go crazy with the white interior....

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew peacock View Post
the camaro is an awesome car to own here i tell you that.
you'll have people coming up to you 10 times a day wanting pictures and asking you questions.
i'll be buying one in cash as soon as i've got a spare 500k..april 2019 i rekon.
Tjena! Not sure if it is good thing that people wanting to take picture .
However a silver or an arctic blue does not draw that much attention, pretty low key colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franksredhot View Post
I say go for Arctic Silver. It's a unique and uncommon color and will be easy to maintain. I would not even consider the used car unless you get like 10,000 or more off the price. You just don't know how that car was treated.
The used one I think I will let go (sad to do so) as the running costs will be much higher from a net perspective.

The issue I have with the arctic blue is the ceramic white interior.... Also I think it will be more difficult to sell it on with that interior color
Mazman is offline   Reply With Quote