Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-19-2012, 02:57 AM   #85
Eviscer8r
Pirate 2SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
I don't see why not, sure you can. I had custom stitching in my silverado of the autobot symbol. I watched the first live action movie numerous times. Subsequent ones, not so much.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:46 AM   #86
416Camaro

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahulk View Post
can a camaro other than yellow be a transformer car?? Obviously not from the factory of course
Yes but instead of bumble bee my white with black striped camaro would transform into a panda bear!

Last edited by 416Camaro; 10-19-2012 at 04:49 AM. Reason: mis
416Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:39 AM   #87
LionMaro

Drives: 2011 Silver Ice 1SS Camaro
A transformer looks great in any color!
Attached Images

LionMaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #88
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY
Autoboticus Roboticus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
That's like saying can Mr. T BE ASIAN
can the General Lee be pink
Can James Bond be Gay.....
Not quite.. Those examples you gave don't fit within the canon of their fictional universe.

In the Transformers universe, Bumblebee always had a brother that was the same vehicle/robot, just colored Red. His name is CliffJumper.

Also, a transformer chooses their own form by scanning a vehicle or other form they like as long as they are similar in size. (in the canon of the transformer movies).

In the canon of the Gen1 cartoon, all the Decepticons and Autobots were basically in pieces after they crash landed on earth. Teletraan-1 went out and scanned various vehicles and things on earth and rebuilt them based on what it scanned. (though, this process was obviously not necessary when they introduced new transformer characters later in the cartoon series).

Gotta remember that there are a LOT of different vehicles that have been made into "TRANSFORMERS", in the movies and cartoons.. Both Autobots and Decepticons.

Here's a list of over 80 vehicles that were used in the Michael Bay Transformers movie franchise. Not all were actual "Transformers", but a lot were: http://www.ranker.com/list/all-trans...akes/car-lists

And here's a list of all the ACTUAL transformer characters from that movie franchise: http://screenrant.com/transformers-m...-121878/all/1/

More cars that have been used as transformers either in comic books, TV cartoons, or the movie franchise:
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/blo...n-transformers

If you want to know what other vehicles that have been used as transformers, follow this link:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=vehicles+that+h...s+transformers
Old 10-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #89
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
I guess I'm too old to understand why anyone would want to do that to any color of camaro and yellow is my favorite color.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #90
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY
Autoboticus Roboticus

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I guess I'm too old to understand why anyone would want to do that to any color of camaro and yellow is my favorite color.
To be honest, I've always loved the yellow with black rally stripe combo on Camaros.. (and other classic chevys like the el camino and chevelle).

My dream classic car is still a '69 RS/SS Camaro, yellow w/ Black Rally stripes.

When the new Camaro concept debuted, I fell in love.. and wanted one in yellow w/ black stripes.

I was a child of the 80's, and so I grew up playing with transformers toys. When the transformers movie came out, it finally put on screen what I had imagined as a kid playing with those toys. "What if transformers were REAL? As in Live-Action?".

Really, it was 2 hour GM commercial.

But, an awesome one.

The scene where Bumblebee transforms into the Gen5 Camaro is what really sold me that I had to have that car..

And you really can't own a Yellow Gen5 Camaro with black stripes and NOT be Bumblebee. So, I decided to embrace it fully.

The kids go nuts over BumbleBee at car shows, and it makes me happy to inspire them and put smiles on their faces.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:38 PM   #91
Troy SS

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Someday I want to turn my Black SS into the exact opposite of Bee, badge it decepticon and get a license plate thaty says Alter ego or evil twin...
22" Ruff Racing Rims
MPD1 Cowl Induction Hood

Arizona All Gens Camaro Club
Troy SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #92
tazz3

Drives: 2012 camaro
i saw a white transformer camaro a few weeks ago
tazz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:06 PM   #93
416Camaro

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
That's like saying can Mr. T BE ASIAN
can the General Lee be pink
Can James Bond be Gay.....
More like ...
Does the pope shit in the Vatican ?
Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?
Does howdy doody have wooden balls?
416Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #94
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPFREEKSCOTTY View Post
To be honest, I've always loved the yellow with black rally stripe combo on Camaros.. (and other classic chevys like the el camino and chevelle).

My dream classic car is still a '69 RS/SS Camaro, yellow w/ Black Rally stripes.

When the new Camaro concept debuted, I fell in love.. and wanted one in yellow w/ black stripes.

I was a child of the 80's, and so I grew up playing with transformers toys. When the transformers movie came out, it finally put on screen what I had imagined as a kid playing with those toys. "What if transformers were REAL? As in Live-Action?".

Really, it was 2 hour GM commercial.

But, an awesome one.

The scene where Bumblebee transforms into the Gen5 Camaro is what really sold me that I had to have that car..

And you really can't own a Yellow Gen5 Camaro with black stripes and NOT be Bumblebee. So, I decided to embrace it fully.

The kids go nuts over BumbleBee at car shows, and it makes me happy to inspire them and put smiles on their faces.
That a cool story and I get it. It's just after my time.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:40 PM   #95
kilrtoy

Drives: 2012 Transformer Edition SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPFREEKSCOTTY View Post
Not quite.. Those examples you gave don't fit within the canon of their fictional universe.

In the Transformers universe, Bumblebee always had a brother that was the same vehicle/robot, just colored Red. His name is CliffJumper.

Also, a transformer chooses their own form by scanning a vehicle or other form they like as long as they are similar in size. (in the canon of the transformer movies).

In the canon of the Gen1 cartoon, all the Decepticons and Autobots were basically in pieces after they crash landed on earth. Teletraan-1 went out and scanned various vehicles and things on earth and rebuilt them based on what it scanned. (though, this process was obviously not necessary when they introduced new transformer characters later in the cartoon series).

Gotta remember that there are a LOT of different vehicles that have been made into "TRANSFORMERS", in the movies and cartoons.. Both Autobots and Decepticons.

Here's a list of over 80 vehicles that were used in the Michael Bay Transformers movie franchise. Not all were actual "Transformers", but a lot were: http://www.ranker.com/list/all-trans...akes/car-lists

And here's a list of all the ACTUAL transformer characters from that movie franchise: http://screenrant.com/transformers-m...-121878/all/1/

More cars that have been used as transformers either in comic books, TV cartoons, or the movie franchise:
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/blo...n-transformers

If you want to know what other vehicles that have been used as transformers, follow this link:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=vehicles+that+h...s+transformers
You broke that down very well, but the Current transformer Camaro was based off the big screen movies, not the cartoon. In the movie the camaro was a autobot and yellow or what ever Color its actually was. It was not black red white or blue, it was Yellow
kilrtoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #96
SETFREE

Drives: 2010 CHEVY CAMARO
Quote:
You broke that down very well, but the Current transformer Camaro was based off the big screen movies, not the cartoon. In the movie the camaro was a autobot and yellow or what ever Color its actually was. It was not black red white or blue, it was Yellow

Ahhhhh but Stealth Mode Bumblebee was REAL and is Black and a 5th Gen, look it up and so was Cliff Jumper (red) they made toys of both........so id say, yellow, red, black, anything outside that ehhhhh Maybe?
SETFREE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:21 PM   #97
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY
Autoboticus Roboticus

Quote:
CliffJumper has always had the same Alt-Mode (IE: Transform into a car) as Bumblebee: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cliffjumper_(Movie)

He was even in some earlier animated storyboards for the Movie franchise, but didn't make it into the actual movies. But, the toy of CliffJumper did was released and it was also based on the movie franchise of Michael Bay.

And yes.. He is a RED 5th Gen Camaro.

Besides, even in the movies (as is true in all transformers genres), it was CLEARLY demonstrated that a transformer can take on any form they wished within a similar size.. They can choose the color they want.

Just because it wasn't shown on the film, doesn't mean that it didn't exist in THAT universe.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:23 PM   #98
TwistedEnergy

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
My 4 year old cousin calls mine bumblebee. So I say yes.