Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Thread Closed

Old 06-03-2017, 09:41 PM   #309
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpskinzhut View Post
Pig is a common name for a heavy vehicle. And you have loaded this thread with passive aggressive BS about how 6g owners are easily ruffled all while taking side shots at the car and it's owners. And now here you are whining because someone called 5th gens a heavy pig. Ironic.

The fireworks began right off the bat and this thread was nothing but a bunch of deragatory nonsense. It got moved and yet you continued. You made your bed now don't whine when it has spun around on you. Shake the sand out of your ****** and head back to C5 if you're so bothered.

Christ.
13LTLoveIt is Kathy Griffin esque. Starts and stirs a shit storm and then cries victim with crocodile tears.

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
Old 06-03-2017, 11:18 PM   #310
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
My bright orange pig gets going just fine.....for a heffer.

Old 06-03-2017, 11:37 PM   #311
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
Hmmm... that looks slower than a stock 6th gen honestly
Old 06-03-2017, 11:45 PM   #312
18LTLoveIt

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue LT RS
I'll say it again I think Gen 6 is a great car overall. Somehow you fanboys missed that line

Dr Feelgood,Heffer is a better term than Pig. I'd take that better. And we know why haters use that term, to disparage. I won't ever call someone else's model a pig, even the Pontiac Asteck.

Whinning, really? the level of whinning on Gen 6 before I came over is well known on Camaro 5. Some Gen6ers prefer Camaro5 to escape the ____storm over here.

Hotlap, Kathy Griffinesque? You just showed your stripes with that comment. haha

I'll have the last laugh, because Gen 5 is already well loved. Enjoy your 3 year run while Chevy is already planning to replace Gen 6 in 2019. Hopefully they'll take my suggestions, again, to improve Gen7. And really Chevy better get with it to really revive sales, to a respectable level again.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:47 PM   #313
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRAZLS1 View Post
I will record the first time i run one at the track...honestly. And i know you can tell from that angle....just like i can. I just cant find any damn 6 th gens around. Win or lose you will see it.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:54 PM   #314
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRAZLS1 View Post

quicker then this one....

maybe this one....

Till they are side by side who really knows......but i dont refuse a run from anything. So ill see how the summer goes. I still think my heffer runs just fine.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:01 AM   #315
camaro5

Drives: X-15 Velocipede
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13LTLoveIt View Post
I'll say it again I think Gen 6 is a great car overall. Somehow you fanboys missed that line

Dr Feelgood,Heffer is a better term than Pig. I'd take that better. And we know why haters use that term, to disparage. I won't ever call someone else's model a pig, even the Pontiac Asteck.

Whinning, really? the level of whinning on Gen 6 before I came over is well known on Camaro 5. Some Gen6ers prefer Camaro5 to escape the ____storm over here.

Hotlap, Kathy Griffinesque? You just showed your stripes with that comment. haha

I'll have the last laugh, because Gen 5 is already well loved. Enjoy your 3 year run while Chevy is already planning to replace Gen 6 in 2019. Hopefully they'll take my suggestions, again, to improve Gen7. And really Chevy better get with it to really revive sales, to a respectable level again.
They are making more money than ever. Yet you keep thinking something is wrong. They like cash, not somebody's respect.

Mods moved your thread? But now here you are still on C6 being negative.

I've been around since 2008 and we never put up with that on C5, and we don't here on C6 either, and when C7 arrives...Same thing.

Quote:
GM first quarter earnings soar 33% to $2.6 billion

Brent Snavely , Detroit Free Press Published 7:30 a.m. ET April 28, 2017 | Updated 6:23 p.m. ET April 28, 2017

The automaker's performance is impressive since industry sales in North America are beginning to fall after a seven year period of sustained growth.

http://www.freep.com/story/money/car...017/101016926/
Old 06-04-2017, 12:26 AM   #316
18LTLoveIt

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro5 View Post
They are making more money than ever. Yet you keep thinking something is wrong. They like cash, not somebody's respect.

Mods moved your thread? But now here you are still on C6 being negative.

I've been around since 2008 and we never put up with that on C5, and we don't here on C6 either, and when C7 arrives...Same thing.

GM first quarter earnings soar 33% to $2.6 billion

Brent Snavely , Detroit Free Press Published 7:30 a.m. ET April 28, 2017 | Updated 6:23 p.m. ET April 28, 2017

The automaker's performance is impressive since industry sales in North America are beginning to fall after a seven year period of sustained growth.
Ha, ha, ha GM 1st quarter Profits up, Cadillac, Buick & Chevy Caddy is doing well overall, Buick is doing almost as well(Avenir model looks better than Gen 6 Camaro & built on same platform). Chevy models that are doing well, Cruze, Malibu & Equinox, and Camaro & Corvette doing marginal business.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:38 AM   #317
Lazerbrainz2k3

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS - M6, NPP, MRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
13LTLoveIt is Kathy Griffin esque. Starts and stirs a shit storm and then cries victim with crocodile tears.
At this point it seems pretty clear he's just trolling for attention. Better to ignore it and let this thread die a long overdue death.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:02 AM   #318
gringo
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpskinzhut View Post
The T4 is 300lbs lighter than the 6th gen SS, which is 3700. The T4 is around 3400. The 5 is 3900+. Yes, the 5 is a pig. It's been a well known complaint and flaw since it came to market. It might not feel like a 4klb car, but it is absolutely too heavy.

The ZL1 and Z28 don't look boring. The LS/LT/SS stock do.
The T4 is 390lbs lighter than a 5th gen, not a 6th gen SS. Most of the $50k 2SS's sitting on the dealer lots are, on average, only 150-250lbs lighter. The weight of one medium to large person.

A 3800+lb 6th gen 2SS is still a porker too. GM screwed up on Alpha by locating the rear seat bulkhead too far forward on the chassis wrecking rear passenger seat leg room. Then, they combined it with a more fastback raked roofline taking out head room. Now, only little people or small children can ride in the back of them.

If you switched all the parts that went to aluminum on the 6th gen, the 5th gen would've been able to achieve almost the same weight loss targets except for maybe a 100-150lb margin error.

With the new powertrains developed for '16, that probably would have done GM more good financially than going to a completely new platform like they did with the 6th gen. It certainly would've been more profitable and less expensive at the corporate level.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:49 AM   #319
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazerbrainz2k3 View Post
Better to ignore it and let this thread die a long overdue death.
...It's Dead..

Closed Thread