Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

AWE Tuning

Thread Closed

Old 11-21-2017, 08:34 PM   #43
TimsZ28

Drives: '16 2SS, '14 Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed View Post
It's funny...you fire shots bragging you file a dispute and blasting us in a post here, then get upset someone comes back on you.
Man you are really adding to the level of professionalism within your operation here. LOL I was doing the right thing by letting everyone know I got my parts. (Do not take that as happy about this whole thing) I see it as an important part of the review. Your childish reactions do not seem to be adding much to this post man. Nothing positive in your direction that is for sure. Had I seen a thread like this and your reactions I can guarantee I would have never purchased.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:23 PM   #44
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimsZ28 View Post
Man you are really adding to the level of professionalism within your operation here. LOL I was doing the right thing by letting everyone know I got my parts. (Do not take that as happy about this whole thing) I see it as an important part of the review. Your childish reactions do not seem to be adding much to this post man. Nothing positive in your direction that is for sure. Had I seen a thread like this and your reactions I can guarantee I would have never purchased.
You should read the post I was replying to. Frankly Tim, you seem like a decent guy, and I had no desire to argue with you. I was bothered that our phone calls would be friendly, then the emails you send would be threatening or accusatory. I was frustrated with this post because the reality is, you had the bulk of this order long ago and were not severely wronged by a delay on tail lights, when the discount you received on your whole order was near the value of them alone.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:25 PM   #45
JFM-jr

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by reeper View Post
WOW that's a "D" rating from the BBB not much else needs to be said here it speaks for itself. Anybody purchasing from them needs their head examined.
ARH 1 7/8 longtubes hi flow cats AFM deleted E85
11.0@124.9
11.65@118.8 pump gas,stock tune/exhaust
New combo: Pray Performance Heads/cam
MSD intake manifold and Circle D 3C
554/491 on E85 all work & tuning done by Pray
Old 11-22-2017, 08:24 AM   #46
TimsZ28

Quote:
You should read the post I was replying to. Frankly Tim, you seem like a decent guy, and I had no desire to argue with you. I was bothered that our phone calls would be friendly, then the emails you send would be threatening or accusatory. I was frustrated with this post because the reality is, you had the bulk of this order long ago and were not severely wronged by a delay on tail lights, when the discount you received on your whole order was near the value of them alone.
You are stuck on the discount makes it okay to not provide me the items I ordered in a timely fashion after I paid. My advice is one do not offer me the discount then if this is how you feel. Remember I didn't ask for it. Secondly, read the FTC regulations where you are not in the right here.
I was friendly for the first three weeks, then during the phone call after you told me you need to get movement on this order and the rest or my items I would see movement next week. That was over two months ago. A month later one more item, then a month later the last item. I did my part and paid you in full instantly. Not like I was given an option here, which I have a right to in the above mentioned regulations.
I also did my part reviewing my experience.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:13 PM   #47
Iron Lung Jimmy

Drives: Iron Lung, Jimmy
My experience with Maryland Speed:

Ordered coated Kooks headers and cats sometime in mid-June. Got a very good deal. Brandon told me it might be 4-6 weeks before I got them but because I had done my homework I knew it would probably be 3 or 4 months.

No problem.

Placed the order and forgot about it.

Three weeks later the cats showed up. Put them in the garage and forgot about them... and the headers.

Three months later the headers showed up.

Verdict... versus paying full price and getting them in three days, I saved the equivalent of $100/month for waiting. I'll take that deal.

For the people piling on in this thread... just stop. Everybody knows you have to wait a long time to get the discounted stuff from Maryland Speed so it is just stupid to bash them for something that is well documented. It would be like going to a Cleveland Browns football game and being pissed that they lost.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:46 PM   #48
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFM-jr View Post
WOW that's a "D" rating from the BBB not much else needs to be said here it speaks for itself. Anybody purchasing from them needs their head examined.
So now it says a B rating? I assuming that speaks too? We resolve issues with reasonable people?

Normally I would not post in that manner, but most of the year we had an "A" rating. The last 3 months we have had an F, NR, B-, and now a B. The F was because we were very shorthanded for a period and I did not have time to reply to complaints. Seems like everyone piles on when it is low.."LOOK AT THEIR D RATING!". Then every time someone pointed it out, more people would pile on with crap ratings we had to resolve. Time to memorialize the B rating.
Attached Images

Old 11-23-2017, 12:39 PM   #49
chrish70

Drives: 2015 ls3 camaro ss
Quote:
So now it says a B rating? I assuming that speaks too? We resolve issues with reasonable people?

Normally I would not post in that manner, but most of the year we had an "A" rating. The last 3 months we have had an F, NR, B-, and now a B. The F was because we were very shorthanded for a period and I did not have time to reply to complaints. Seems like everyone piles on when it is low.."LOOK AT THEIR D RATING!". Then every time someone pointed it out, more people would pile on with crap ratings we had to resolve. Time to memorialize the B rating.
Rating doesnt change the comments or what you have done the world is all but too aware of your business practices now and this will only grow, doesnt matter what you say or post it doesnt change what you have done, you have taken peoples money to fund your dying business and not supplying the items what people have saved up to purchase, this is nothing other than theft and fraud
Old 11-23-2017, 04:39 PM   #50
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrish70 View Post
Rating doesnt change the comments or what you have done the world is all but too aware of your business practices now and this will only grow, doesnt matter what you say or post it doesnt change what you have done, you have taken peoples money to fund your dying business and not supplying the items what people have saved up to purchase, this is nothing other than theft and fraud
17 comments in over 100K orders processed? You are a perfect example of why unmoderated reviews suck...never done business with us, yet you run your mouth and troll every thread you can.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:13 PM   #51
chrish70

Drives: 2015 ls3 camaro ss
Quote:
17 comments in over 100K orders processed? You are a perfect example of why unmoderated reviews suck...never done business with us, yet you run your mouth and troll every thread you can.
Excuse me you ripped my wife off, we will be filing a BBB against you enjoy another one to the growing pile!
Old 11-24-2017, 01:45 AM   #52
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrish70 View Post
Excuse me you ripped my wife off, we will be filing a BBB against you enjoy another one to the growing pile!
I has asked you for details on this claim 3x now with no answer....
Old 11-24-2017, 06:03 AM   #53
JFM-jr

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:

Yes I actually just went on the BBB site and it is indeed a "B" rating my apologies for viewing and commenting on old information. With that said even with the B rating there are complaints filed in August, September, October and November of this year. Your company is also synonymous with extended wait times for delivery to get great pricing thats the give and take I guess. Id strive for an A rating rather than memorialize anything less.
ARH 1 7/8 longtubes hi flow cats AFM deleted E85
11.0@124.9
11.65@118.8 pump gas,stock tune/exhaust
New combo: Pray Performance Heads/cam
MSD intake manifold and Circle D 3C
554/491 on E85 all work & tuning done by Pray
Old 11-24-2017, 02:21 PM   #54
Marty McFlew
Banned

Drives: 17 SuperSport Camaro 6 on the Flo'

Old 11-24-2017, 02:25 PM   #55
Marty McFlew
Banned

Drives: 17 SuperSport Camaro 6 on the Flo'
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFM-jr View Post
Yes I actually just went on the BBB site and it is indeed a "B" rating my apologies for viewing and commenting on old information. With that said even with the B rating there are complaints filed in August, September, October and November of this year. Your company is also synonymous with extended wait times for delivery to get great pricing thats the give and take I guess. Id strive for an A rating rather than memorialize anything less.
If the vendor clearly states the wait time in each order with a good estimated or no later than date then I think the issue is with the customer. If the vendor fails to do the above then the customers have legitimate complaints.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:18 PM   #56
TimsZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty McFlew View Post
If the vendor clearly states the wait time in each order with a good estimated or no later than date then I think the issue is with the customer. If the vendor fails to do the above then the customers have legitimate complaints.
Agreed. =D I would have no reason to have created this post if we had both understood I was paying up front, waiting months is not uncommon, and i still chose to stick to this order. I assumed a couple weeks was a reasonable "delay", I mean it is 2017 and drop shipping is nothing new. A couple weeks would give him time to process the full paying customers and get time to fill the discounted orders when there is down time.

Closed Thread