Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 02-17-2016, 06:13 PM   #71
insomniac2k2

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS IOM
Just my 2c.

I am a satisfied customer as well. I ordered a FARK and complete stealth kit. His customer service and delivery was great, and he responded to 2 emails that i had sent him during my installation. His responses were spot on with valuable information.

Fast forward to today. I called and asked for a small replacement part for my setup. He charged me a very low price and 3 bucks shipping.

He also answered 5 questions that i had in a very informative manner.

Not a fanboy either. Just stating my experiences.
insomniac2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 10:50 PM   #72
BigRed82

Drives: 2015 2LT RS Camaro
I've had nothing but FANTASTIC experiences with sub thump.
BigRed82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 05:14 AM   #73
Ashen 6.2

Drives: 2014 Camaro Z/SS
Same here. Ordered 2 sub boxes and a dark and they arrived quickly.

Mods - GPI 416 w/Custom Grind Cam, Ported Heads & Tuned by Ben, Mag Heartbeat, ZL1 Fuel Pump & DSX Aux Pump, NW 103 TB, FIC 1650's, Alky Meth, Circle D 3600 Triple Disc, RPM 5” CAI, Kooks Headers, Solo Cat Back, Viking Coil Overs & all the BMR Goodies in the rear, Zl1 3.23 Diff, DSS Axles, Gulfcoast Driveshaft, Hendrix Offset Diff Bushings, AFE Solid Subframe Bushings, 875HP/843TQ 5FDP
Ashen 6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 12:54 PM   #74
cabbe

Drives: 2014 2ss 1le
Never had a problem. Ordered stuff 3 times.
cabbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 03:15 PM   #75
BkinBlk

Drives: 2015 2LT RS
I think it is great that you are receiving great service. As I stated at the start of this thread back in May, I did not get great customer service. And even after 9 months, I STILL have never heard back from them. He has great products, true. But my complaint was his NON-EXSISTANT customer service for ME. If at any time, had he contacted me and discussed any of this, I would have retracted my statement about his BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE that I received. Obviously, he didn't contact me, and I won't retract my statement that is customer service was bad towards me.

Last edited by BkinBlk; 02-27-2016 at 09:33 AM.
BkinBlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 04:59 PM   #76
insomniac2k2

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS IOM
Frankly, we all heard you the first time. I personally do not discount your stated experience. I just did not have your experience, so i stated my multiple experiences in this thread.

I realize a bad experience can make you bitter. God knows I wanted to do desperate things when trying to deal with Scosche's NON-EXISTENT support with their crappy, half cooked GM5201B. Everyone including them knew that it was the root of every problem. Yet they decided to try and pass it off as 1-off, end user issues. Meanwhile, the latest GM5201AB works great in the same configurations (personal experience).

My point is that shit happens. Sorry for your bad experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkinBlk View Post
I think it is great that you are receiving great service. As I stated at the start of this thread back in May, I did not get great customer service. And even after 9 months, I STILL have never heard back from them. He has great products, true. But my complaint was his NON-EXSISTANT customer service for ME. If at any time, had he contacted me and discussed any of this, I would have retracted my statement about is BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE that I received. Obviously, he didn't contact me, and I won't retract my statement that is customer service was bad towards me.
insomniac2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 09:40 PM   #77
Low Saturn

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Concerning argument about shipping charges. Anyone can go to UPS, FedEx and the USPS websites and calculate time and cost of shipping.

To ship a 1 pound package halfway across the country UPS Ground would be $13.66. FedEx ground would be $9.11 and USPS is $7.84.

If someone is being invoiced for a lesser amount, then its because the seller is eating some of the shipping cost and making up for it in other ways on the sale. Or that seller is a high volume shipper and gets deep discounts from whatever shipping carrier they have a contract with and passes that savings onto the customer. What one retailer charges the customer to ship a small package versus another retailer is like comparing apples to oranges. Depending on the sizes of the individual companies and their shipping volumes, each one is going to be charged different amounts for the same thing. So in return, the customer is going to pay different amounts.

Then theres the whole dimensional weight thing where you're charged for volumetric weight versus actual weight. Thats a kick in the balls. Especially if you ship small or lightweight items.
Low Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 12:21 AM   #78
GetYouOne

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
I doubt Steve wants his business over a $14 shipping charge. Less headaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac2k2 View Post
Frankly, we all heard you the first time. I personally do not discount your stated experience. I just did not have your experience, so i stated my multiple experiences in this thread.

I realize a bad experience can make you bitter. God knows I wanted to do desperate things when trying to deal with Scosche's NON-EXISTENT support with their crappy, half cooked GM5201B. Everyone including them knew that it was the root of every problem. Yet they decided to try and pass it off as 1-off, end user issues. Meanwhile, the latest GM5201AB works great in the same configurations (personal experience).

My point is that shit happens. Sorry for your bad experience.
GetYouOne is offline   Reply With Quote