Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Thread Closed

Old 02-10-2015, 06:55 PM   #113
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricio View Post
Changing sides became an easy choice. Acting angry and telling people they are too stupid to have opinions is a lot more attractive than being berated constantly and being called stupid for trying to explain a position. It's called "winning", and I like it.

...A-men, brother. Amen. MBS, Sesiom... There is still some room over here on the winning side. ....at least think about it.
Wait were on the winning side, Well I'll be damned , We are . Mako youre not allowed , you dropped the ball back on Page 1 and keep it up next I will call on you to be banned , MOMMY Mako is being mean sniff sniff
Old 02-10-2015, 07:21 PM   #114
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
Admin,

Can you just delete this entire thread?

that would be great!
Old 02-10-2015, 07:23 PM   #115
SuperSound

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 View Post
Admin,

that would be great!
+1 to that. A lot of useless banter going on...on both sides.

"Voices in your head are not considered insider information."

3800 Status - 6/16/16 (Built!)
6000 status - 6/29/16 (Delivered!)
Old 02-10-2015, 07:45 PM   #116
Capricio

Drives: 2000 WS6
C'mon guys... I know what you're thinking:

"But C, isn't shouting people down, exaggerating their statements, and lumping them together with people that don't even share their position kind of intellectually lazy and a bit dishonest? Isn't the purpose of an internet forum to have a debate, try persuade the other side, make your arguments, and sometimes just agree to disagree?"

Well, maybe... okay, yes. But you're forgetting why Al Gore made the internet in the first place... which would be WINNING.

...and only winners get to make simple "forumulas".
Old 02-10-2015, 07:46 PM   #117
MBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 View Post
Admin,

that would be great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSound View Post
+1 to that. A lot of useless banter going on...on both sides.
Yah just delete it , I love how you both make multiple posts keep coming back for more than want the thread straight out deleted after others make their point , This is America not Russia, last time I checked if you dont want to read the thread you do not have to, We are having a legitimate conversation about the 6th gen .
Old 02-10-2015, 07:53 PM   #118
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBS View Post
Mako Mako Mako , You say there is only "1 version of dropping the ball?"
Well Please let me educate you , Lets see if you can count the differences of each "dropping the ball"
Football > The center can drop the ball when snapping to the QB ,If he recovers the ball it is not too bad , If the other team recovers the ball it is real bad , Same scenario if snapping to the punter , or even snapping directly to the running back . How many versions already?Keep track Mako Now lets say the center is successful and does not drop the ball , and the snap is going to the Qb , he can drop the ball when receiving the perfectly placed snap ,If he recovers while not a good dropping the ball , it could be worst if the other team gets the dropped ball ,thats a bad dropping the ball or if he doesn't after receiving the snap he could drop the ball when back pedalling , That is a worster ( you can understand worster right Mako I made it easy for you to keep counting ) dropping the ball because now it is farther back from the line of scrimmage ,and it is "worster worster" if the other team recovers the dropped ball ,Now even worst as he meets the running back he there again could drop the ball ,see above , Or even worst than worster ,if he is passing and back peddles even farther he could drop the ball even father than the line of scrimmage , Now I can go on and on with more scenarios of "dropping the ball" with the punter , wide receiver , running back , or any other member of the football team that happens to touch the ball,or when they drop the ball during said football game , after all dropping the ball is not as bad in the 1st qtr than if you dropped the ball in the 4th qtr and lose said football game ,( Ask Seattle whose fault is it for dropping the ball , The coach? Qb ?Receiver? Asst coach? but doing this would take way to long and you would run out of fingers and toes , Now I know what you're about to say , what does football has to do with building a Camaro ? Everything Mako Everything
to be fair, all of those are the same. they all dropped the ball. what happens after they drop the ball is irrelevant. or if you want to make them relevant, than you need to set parameters of when and how they dropped the ball.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:55 PM   #119
SuperSound

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Yah just delete it , I love how you both make multiple posts keep coming back for more than want the thread straight out deleted after others make their point , This is America not Russia, last time I checked if you dont want to read the thread you do not have to, We are having a legitimate conversation about the 6th gen .

You never replied to my response. But when 2 pages of a thread are nothing but personal attacks back and forth between a couple of users, said thread has become useless.

"Voices in your head are not considered insider information."

3800 Status - 6/16/16 (Built!)
6000 status - 6/29/16 (Delivered!)
Old 02-10-2015, 07:58 PM   #120
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Seeing other car shows, I have noticed other manufacture's have already come out with their 2016 and are showcasing the 2017's The cars are in the show already ,car and specs out for the viewing . Yet the Camaro is still being hidden , No updates , car show after car show passes , Seems to me they rushed this generation too fast. Why wouldn't they have one built and out in the public and promote this car like the rest of these manufacturers ? They are missing out on all the hype and viewing of thousands of car buyers . I think they should of waited till 2017 to sell , Seems to me as a fan of the Camaro that they are not properly showcasing the car, Should they just back it off a year and give it the proper introduction it deserves?
How many car shows have passed this year?
Old 02-10-2015, 08:09 PM   #121
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
I think only two.

As was pointed out by another member if they were to show the 6th gen too soon they risk sales of the 2015's to nosedive if the design is a hit. At least for now the sales are pretty much keeping pace with last year.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:14 PM   #122
vinman
The BBOMG fill-in husband

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE AKA V1LE
That's it, I'm just going to buy a 1le!!!!
Old 02-10-2015, 08:17 PM   #123
MBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
LA and Detroit , Chicago is starting Thursday the 6th gen is not listed with debut vehicles to be displayed . New York is about 6 weeks away .

Closed Thread