Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Member Car Journals

Phastek Performance

Old 12-13-2023, 07:06 PM   #43
That1guy_tim

Drives: Camaro 1ss
But anyways! Back to the Camaro! This brings us to Heartland motorsports park in Topeka Kansas. I believe this was one of the last events at this track which is sad to hear. Because it was a blast to drive! lots of very high speed high commitment corners! Which bit me in the ass when I had an off and lost my splitter!

Funny thing is the Fortune Auto coilovers soaked up the off road excursion so well I had no idea that i had just lost my splitter, and that my splitter took out my entire side skirt!

I was also able to get my car on the scales while i was there and was shocked at the weight of the car. I hardly have any weight reduction in this car. Rear seats removed, Factory passenger seat. and the fabric in the trunk is removed that is it!

Ended the weekend 4th out of 10 in class with a 1:42.7 missing podium by 4 tenths of a second! loosing to a McClaren 720s, ls3 240sx and a track spec c6 corvette with a sequential shifter!
Attached Images

Old 12-15-2023, 02:17 PM   #44
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue SS 1LE
Man that's not bad at all, I am curious to see how much my car weigh. How much gas was in the car when you went in? As far as weight reduction on my end, all i did was passenger seat, rear seat and belts, wheels and fabric out the trunk as well. I think I may be closer to 3500 since I havent the pass seat removed as you still have your in if i read it correctly.

IG: BLUPRINT_1LE
YT: BLUPRINT_1LE

----------------------------------------------------------------
Blackmonba6Gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 03:21 PM   #45
That1guy_tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmonba6Gen View Post
Man that's not bad at all, I am curious to see how much my car weigh. How much gas was in the car when you went in? As far as weight reduction on my end, all i did was passenger seat, rear seat and belts, wheels and fabric out the trunk as well. I think I may be closer to 3500 since I havent the pass seat removed as you still have your in if i read it correctly.
Yeah the factory passenger seat was still in the car when weighed.

and IIRC the car had 1/4-1/2 tank in it?
Old 12-16-2023, 03:11 AM   #46
Tim M

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Bravo for doing it yourself and putting it on track! I'm always most impressed when folks are willing to 'validate' their work - big kudos!
Old 12-16-2023, 01:13 PM   #47
That1guy_tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim M View Post
Bravo for doing it yourself and putting it on track! I'm always most impressed when folks are willing to 'validate' their work - big kudos!
I truly appreciate this comment! Thank you!