Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #29
29er

Drives: 14 1LE Garage King
Many Thanks for the superb pictures.
very appreciated.
29er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #30
DwRed1LTV6

Drives: '11 VR 2LT HHr
Great pics of the show

awwsumm cars whether
Gm Ford Pontiac Etc !

DwRed1LTV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:02 PM   #31
danl

Drives: 2013 JSB Camaro 2ss
great pics scotty....from Tinely Park huh....we have a warehouse in Tinley, at the 80 fwy and S Harlem ave interchange...but i am in Socal....thanks for sharing!
danl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:31 PM   #32
Imdyinhere
Keeper of the Gold Acorn

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
AMAZING PICTURES!!!

Thanks for posting!
2011 RJT 2SS/RS - Kooks 1-7/8 Long Tubes, High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat Back Exhaust, MTI Short Throw Shifter, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, Fasster Billet Fuel Rails & Custom Braided Vapor and Fuel Lines, CAI Cold Air Intake, RX Catch Can, Nitto Invos, Hawk HPS, BMR Trailing Arms, 2x Zapco ST4x-SQ amps, ST850x-II Sub amp, Morel Tempo 6 componenets, Morel Maximo 6x9, Morel 124 Primo Sub, Zapco DSP8Z Processor... More to Come.
Imdyinhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:57 AM   #33
Fentito5thgen
Sombra

Drives: 2019 Satin Steel Gray 2SS
And this is why i have a CAMARO. Nothing like it.

After so many years they look so good and keep getting better.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:54 AM   #34
braintwentyseven

Drives: grey
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Wow your photos are nice. I'm not even gonna bother posting mine now lol.

It was a fantastic show. Great to see so many Yenkos and winged cars.

Also, it was cool to see the Adams polish team there. They had a nice display and attracted a lot of people. I was doing my best to work some sales for them too lol.

However, I was EXTREMELY dissappointed in the Lingenfelter team. I tried to talk to one of the guys there, and he was very rude. Had no desire to answer my questions, gave me short responses, and tried to make me feel like my questions were stupid. The guy wouldn't even get his lazy ass out of the chair.

Guess ill shop somewhere else for the thousand dollar fuel pump I need.
YOU CAN'T LET ONE SINGLE DOUCHE BAG RUIN THE WHOLE ENTIRE COMPANY THAT MAKES EXCELLENT CAR PARTS FOR THE CAMARO!! it happens....you shoulda got his name and made the right phone call? idk.....
braintwentyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:10 AM   #35
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
great pics! thanks for sharing
Old 12-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #36
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
lingenfelter vert is awesome!
Old 01-08-2013, 10:51 PM   #37
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
sweet photos
Old 01-09-2013, 09:33 AM   #38
NicKey

Drives: Nickey Super Camaro
It's not too soon to plan for MCACN V. We have great cars getting registered every day.

We plan to go all out for our 5th anniversary !
NicKey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:37 AM   #39
Bashton

Drives: 2010 Nickey Camaro Stage III
Wow...not sure how I missed this post. Thanks for posting the pics and thanks to all who made positive comments. Indeed, like Stefano said, our team works all year long to put the show together, and we are already working on our 5th Anniversary show, which will take place November 23-24.

I know we have upset some owners, as we are VERY picky with our entries and have turned away many of the more common Camaro's. We look for the best, the rarest and cars that are rarely, if ever shown to the public. Although we all love a Gen 5 with some cool wheels and a few bolt-ons, that really isn't what we are all about, as you can see. i am sure you can imagine, that we could easily fill the whole show with JUST Camaro's, if we didn't maintain the very highest standards along with a desire to bring in differant cars each year to keep the show fresh and consistantly worth seeing.

For 2013, we have a very special display soon tba that will make any Z/28 enthusiast smile....

We are very fortunate and proud to have Nickey Chicago as a primary sponsor, along with Bill Stasek Chevrolet, (one of the biggest dealers for Callaway) as our Presenting Sponsor, and we added Trans Am Depot out of Florida to our family of sponsors this year. Lingenfelter Performance Engineering and Karl Kustoms also stepped up this year with a huge display.

Registration is now open through our website; www.mcacn.com, so if you have a very special Camaro (or other car) or are a quality automotive vendor, please consider joining us.

Any questions, comments or feedback; bashton426@gmail.com.

THANKS;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Oh...and for those that may be wondering, we ended up with an incredible 61 Yenko and Yenko sold cars, with Yenko Camaro's (including job #1) from 67/68/69/81 and the brand new one built by Nickey Chicago for Dr. Lynn Yenko-Zoiopulos.
Bashton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:26 PM   #40
Baltimorejohn1

Drives: Camaro 2SS
Old 06-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #41
NicKey

Drives: Nickey Super Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashton View Post
Wow...not sure how I missed this post. Thanks for posting the pics and thanks to all who made positive comments. Indeed, like Stefano said, our team works all year long to put the show together, and we are already working on our 5th Anniversary show, which will take place November 23-24.

I know we have upset some owners, as we are VERY picky with our entries and have turned away many of the more common Camaro's. We look for the best, the rarest and cars that are rarely, if ever shown to the public. Although we all love a Gen 5 with some cool wheels and a few bolt-ons, that really isn't what we are all about, as you can see. i am sure you can imagine, that we could easily fill the whole show with JUST Camaro's, if we didn't maintain the very highest standards along with a desire to bring in differant cars each year to keep the show fresh and consistantly worth seeing.

For 2013, we have a very special display soon tba that will make any Z/28 enthusiast smile....

We are very fortunate and proud to have Nickey Chicago as a primary sponsor, along with Bill Stasek Chevrolet, (one of the biggest dealers for Callaway) as our Presenting Sponsor, and we added Trans Am Depot out of Florida to our family of sponsors this year. Lingenfelter Performance Engineering and Karl Kustoms also stepped up this year with a huge display.

Registration is now open through our website; www.mcacn.com, so if you have a very special Camaro (or other car) or are a quality automotive vendor, please consider joining us.

Any questions, comments or feedback; bashton426@gmail.com.

THANKS;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Oh...and for those that may be wondering, we ended up with an incredible 61 Yenko and Yenko sold cars, with Yenko Camaro's (including job #1) from 67/68/69/81 and the brand new one built by Nickey Chicago for Dr. Lynn Yenko-Zoiopulos.
Lots of cool Camaros are signed up for this year!
NicKey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 11:10 AM   #42
Stefano

Drives: 6th Gen NicKey Camaro & others.
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals 2017

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals IX 2017.

While the event always showcases significant Camaros and Firebirds of all generations, this years 50th anniversary show-case is one not to be missed.

Put it on your calendar now, it's not just a show it's an event.

More info below.

http://www.mcacn.com/features.htm

Last edited by Stefano; 03-06-2017 at 01:44 PM.
Stefano is offline   Reply With Quote