Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 07-17-2017, 06:03 PM   #1
Lisa@Borla

Drives: -
SHOW US YOUR BORLA® Contest!

Name:  contest web page header - small.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  125.3 KB

Enter the Show Us Your Borla Photo / Video Contest today for your chance to win $1,000 & a Trip to the 2017 SEMA Show!! #BorlaContest2017

SHOW US YOUR BORLA® is an online contest for owners of vehicles that are fitted with products manufactured by BORLA® Performance Industries – this could be its world-class exhausts, turbo upgrades, induction systems, individual throttle bodies, air filters, XR-1 Tuner electronic module, and more...https://contest.borla.com/

Panel of Celebrity Judges:
  • Dave Kindig – Legendary car builder, designer and star of Velocity's Bitchin' Rides.
  • Cristy Lee – The star of Velocity's All Girl's Garage as well as a presenter on ESPN X Games, MotoAmerica North American motorcycle Road Racing Series on CBS Sports and the Barrett-Jackson Auction on Velocity.
  • Tony Kanaan – An IndyCar driver with NTT Data Chip Ganassi Racing, 2004 IndyCar champion, 2013 Indy 500 champion and Rolex 24 at Daytona winner in 2015.
  • Rj DeVera – The former editor of Super Street Magazine, he consulted on and appeared in the original The Fast and The Furious movie, now works at Meguiar's and is still a legend in the JDM scene.
  • Matt Field – Earning his Formula DRIFT license in 2009, Matt is a regular podium visitor at FD events, finishing second in the 2016 World Championships and promising more for 2017 and beyond.
  • Will Turner – The owner of Turner BMW, founder of Turner Motorsport, leading private BMW race team owner in the world, accomplished race driver, BMW expert but a fan of European cars in general.
  • Myles Kovacs – The co-founder of Dub Magazine in 2000, which developed into special edition cars, wheel design, diecast toys and more. He also took part in The Secret Millionaire TV show.
  • Ryan Millen – An accomplished rally driver and truck racer, the son of Rod and brother to Rhys, this is a fast family with a huge history in motorsport.
  • Will Castro – The star of Velocity's Unique Rides, a car builder to the stars whose successful show has run since 2005.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited by law. Open only to legal residents of the 48 continental U.S./D.C., 21+ and owner of Borla product prior to 7/5/17. Ends: 12:00 p.m. PT on 9/5/17. Subject to full Official Rules (contest.borla.com). Sponsor: Borla.

Name:  contest logo - small.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  45.2 KB
Lisa@Borla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:28 PM   #2
Drizzt ss

Drives: 2017 NGM 1SS MRC NPP
I've had a borla exhaust on my last 2 vehicles, a 2007 Camry v6 se and my 2008 Sti. Loved the exhaust on both and plan on getting one for my SS when I can save the money. They are expensive but in my experience, worth every penny! I'll be in your contest but unfortunately it'll have to be a pic of my Sti
Old 07-17-2017, 08:46 PM   #3
devnull
Scientific negotiator

Drives: 2019 Grand Sport
Old school... That photo was taken with a Palm Treo 750!
Attached Images

Matthew 25:40

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
devnull is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
borla, borla contest, borla exhaust, contest, exhaust