Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-12-2018, 10:33 AM   #15
SSinVA

Drives: 2016 SS (soon)
They’re still posting on Facebook.
SSinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:19 AM   #16
Mighunter

Drives: 2017 Summit White 2SS
Anyone have any updates on the IROC Hoods? Are they ever going to ship? I still get emails from them about their sales etc.
Mighunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 10:43 AM   #17
Eyefixstuff

Drives: 16’ 2SS A8 HBM Procharged
Don’t think anyone has got one yet. There are lots of unhappy people on these forums about that company. Arugon will chime in shortly I’m pretty sure! He got pretty screwed on a spoiler.
Old 03-21-2018, 10:55 AM   #18
Sheriff37
Do it for Dale

Drives: '16 NFGray V6 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyefixstuff View Post
Don’t think anyone has got one yet. There are lots of unhappy people on these forums about that company. Arugon will chime in shortly I’m pretty sure! He got pretty screwed on a spoiler.
It was a real shame about his spoiler, I hope he was rectified in some sort of way. Letting a product like that ship shows total disregard for customers
Sheriff37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:07 PM   #19
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
His site still says 6-8 weeks for the hood lol. It’s been 6 months. Think he needs to go out of business sell the iroc car and refund everyone’s money
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:22 PM   #20
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyefixstuff View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff37 View Post
It was a real shame about his spoiler, I hope he was rectified in some sort of way. Letting a product like that ship shows total disregard for customers
Yea I haven’t been rectified or compensated in the very least for this debauchery. I haven’t even heard back from Mark in nearly 3 weeks. If anything Mark tried to screw me even harder after I told him the spoiler he sent was garbage and asked for a refund for the hood I ordered with him. He told me he wouldn’t refund the hood until he got the spoiler back, even though the hood was completely irrelevant and 4 months past promised delivery date.

Hell I’m still waiting for someone to come and get this damn thing and it’s been nearly 3 weeks. Thank god I paid for the hood using a CC or I’d probably be waiting 2 months just to get my money back.

As if a 7 month, zero interest loan of over $2000 wasn’t good enough for him already....

What’s worse is that there’s absolutely no consequences for this borderline criminal behavior.

Link to the post regarding my spoiler: http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showpo...9&postcount=19
Old 03-23-2018, 09:44 AM   #21
Mighunter

Drives: 2017 Summit White 2SS
fwiw, I just emailed 6LE again asking the status of the IROC hood I ordered in October. I asked them point blank if its ever going to ship and if it isn't I asked if they could just ship me the scorpion hood in fiberglass instead. Don't know if there is some type of delay on those as well. At this point, I really don't want to go through the hassle of getting my money back, I'd rather find something else that I want, get it and put this behind me. I like their products, but I certainly will be very hesitant to order from them in future unfortunately.
Mighunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 12:22 PM   #22
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighunter View Post
fwiw, I just emailed 6LE again asking the status of the IROC hood I ordered in October. I asked them point blank if its ever going to ship and if it isn't I asked if they could just ship me the scorpion hood in fiberglass instead. Don't know if there is some type of delay on those as well. At this point, I really don't want to go through the hassle of getting my money back, I'd rather find something else that I want, get it and put this behind me. I like their products, but I certainly will be very hesitant to order from them in future unfortunately.
Goodluck getting a Skorpion Hood from them either. I waited over 5 months for mine until I received that pathetic excuse for a spoiler and demanded a refund knowing the terrible quality of their products. He then tries to refuse a refund on the hood despite it being 4 months past promised delivery and tells me he will refund when he gets the spoiler back.

Except he drug his feet for weeks sending someone to come get the spoiler until I finally forced a backcharge through my CC company for the hood, then all of a sudden I've got delivery drivers showing up to my house while I'm at work to come and get it LMAO.

Open your eyes people, Mark is a crook and living off everyone's money in the form of long term Zero interest loans. He's lied to us all constantly hoping we continue to wait for the products, thus him keeping our money longer.

He constantly runs 30% off sales on his website to recuperate the refunds he is forced to give out in the form of disputes. You guys don't find that shady at all? How there is CONSTANTLY a 30% off sale going on yet NO items are being shipped?

My advice to anyone who has money tied up with him; If you used a CC to pay, call your CC company, they will refund your money immediately. If you used PayPal, file a dispute and escalate it to a claim ASAP. If you paid cash, well I'm sorry but your money is likely gone. Your only option is to file a small court claim and sue for your money back.

Get your money back NOW before his pyramid scam finally goes under or he gets sued into oblivion. I have a backlog of over 150 emails of pure lies from him and will be happy to provide them to anyone interested in pressing legal charges against this crook.
Old 03-25-2018, 01:08 PM   #23
HallsDesign

Drives: 1LT RS
Damn, I was going to purchase some items from them! Thank god I read this. I'll stick to Anderson Composites.
HallsDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 01:26 PM   #24
cmeJATT

Drives: SS-6-SPD
same here lol... i wanted the new hood they had, but after reading this went with Anderson Composites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HallsDesign View Post
Damn, I was going to purchase some items from them! Thank god I read this. I'll stick to Anderson Composites.
cmeJATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 02:30 PM   #25
AdmAnt13

Drives: '16 Red Hot 2SS M6 NPP
Wow..this is a shame. I purchased products for both my third gen and 4th gen over the past 15 years with no real issues and have always been happy with them.
Looks like things have changed.
Isn't Mark an "Actor"? and 6LE is a side business?
Whatever the case, I'm sorry their reputation has tanked because they have apparently taken advantage of customers as of late.

'16 2SS, M6, Borla Atak
AdmAnt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 03:07 PM   #26
ChadFarr
Instagram: @SSAVAGEVERT

Drives: 2016 SS M6 Vert
RKSport, C7 Carbon and Anderson Composites have been pretty quick and transparent with a lot of questions or quick when it comes to shipping.

I’ve spoken with Mark a couple times about the wing last year but I’m kinda glad I didn’t pull the trigger. Looks like Lethal Camaro was able to get his Spoiler pretty quick tho. IJS.

I really think 6LE just needs to be a little more transparent and explain what’s the hold up on his products or just belly up, refund everyone and just have a huge Paypal negative balance lol.
2.9L Whipple | Compstar Rods, Diamond Pistons & GPI Cam | Mantic Triple Disc | Corsa Performance Exhaust | DSX Aux Pump | LT4 Fuel System | BMR Lowering Springs | ZL1 OEM Conversion | 360 Customs Built | And More!

Click & Follow My Build
ChadFarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 04:11 PM   #27
CodeCody

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arugon View Post
Goodluck getting a Skorpion Hood from them either. I waited over 5 months for mine until I received that pathetic excuse for a spoiler and demanded a refund knowing the terrible quality of their products. He then tries to refuse a refund on the hood despite it being 4 months past promised delivery and tells me he will refund when he gets the spoiler back.

Except he drug his feet for weeks sending someone to come get the spoiler until I finally forced a backcharge through my CC company for the hood, then all of a sudden I've got delivery drivers showing up to my house while I'm at work to come and get it LMAO.

Open your eyes people, Mark is a crook and living off everyone's money in the form of long term Zero interest loans. He's lied to us all constantly hoping we continue to wait for the products, thus him keeping our money longer.

He constantly runs 30% off sales on his website to recuperate the refunds he is forced to give out in the form of disputes. You guys don't find that shady at all? How there is CONSTANTLY a 30% off sale going on yet NO items are being shipped?

My advice to anyone who has money tied up with him; If you used a CC to pay, call your CC company, they will refund your money immediately. If you used PayPal, file a dispute and escalate it to a claim ASAP. If you paid cash, well I'm sorry but your money is likely gone. Your only option is to file a small court claim and sue for your money back.

Get your money back NOW before his pyramid scam finally goes under or he gets sued into oblivion. I have a backlog of over 150 emails of pure lies from him and will be happy to provide them to anyone interested in pressing legal charges against this crook.
Have you made a thread about this yet? Everyone needs to know about this.
CodeCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 04:12 PM   #28
ChadFarr
Instagram: @SSAVAGEVERT

Drives: 2016 SS M6 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeCody View Post
Have you made a thread about this yet? Everyone needs to know about this.

I think there a couple threads actually lol
2.9L Whipple | Compstar Rods, Diamond Pistons & GPI Cam | Mantic Triple Disc | Corsa Performance Exhaust | DSX Aux Pump | LT4 Fuel System | BMR Lowering Springs | ZL1 OEM Conversion | 360 Customs Built | And More!

Click & Follow My Build
ChadFarr is offline   Reply With Quote