Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Texas

AWE Tuning

Old 07-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #659
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
We have over 80 folks attending the Transformers III at the Silverado 19 this afternoon. Still time to buy tickets and come join us for the 3:40 IMAX 3D viewing..

Old 07-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #660
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
Hope you guys have fun at the movies! Looks like me and Skip will be seeing it alone, mom is coming in from London a day early so we will be picking her up at the airport tonight instead of meeting you guys up there. Sad, but I'm excited to see my mom, hasn't been home all in over a week!

But I'll be there in the morning for sure!
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:22 AM   #661
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
Hope you guys have fun at the movies! Looks like me and Skip will be seeing it alone, mom is coming in from London a day early so we will be picking her up at the airport tonight instead of meeting you guys up there. Sad, but I'm excited to see my mom, hasn't been home all in over a week!

But I'll be there in the morning for sure!
We definitely missed you guys... had 40 cars and a great time... The deputy Constable was there to watch the cars while we were in the show. And we followed it up with dinner and drinks.. Then did a short cruise over to Nifty Fiftys and more people ended up looking at our cars parked on the outside than there were around the old cars.

Here's a couple pics... starting with Houston Cars n Coffee in the morning...
Attached Images

Old 07-03-2011, 12:26 AM   #662
GEEo
OKCamaros

Drives: 4 banger Diesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Here are a few low res pics of the events today. Sorry didn't take any of the racing which was awesome... One more day of it tomorrow if anyone is going...
GEEo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:28 AM   #663
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEo View Post
and heres how we eneded up the day/evening... watching MMA at Dangeruss's house...

Tomorrow is another Cars and Coffee in the Woodlands... it just never ends around here...
Attached Images

Old 07-03-2011, 07:47 AM   #664
cajun2010

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS
Quote:
and heres how we eneded up the day/evening... watching MMA at Dangeruss's house...

Tomorrow is another Cars and Coffee in the Woodlands... it just never ends around here...

hell if i knew about UFC, i wouldve went with yall :(

cajun2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:04 AM   #665
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun2010 View Post
hell if i knew about UFC, i wouldve went with yall :(
Ooops... last minute thing as we left Nifty Fifty's... didn't see you there..
Old 07-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #666
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Got a front plate ticket on the way home. Dude could have been a little nicer. Just can't see putting a plate on this car. Sigh.
Old 07-03-2011, 01:41 PM   #667
G-Oil Guy
Where am I?

Drives: Zoe the ZL1, 2012 Frontier
Quote:
Got a front plate ticket on the way home. Dude could have been a little nicer. Just can't see putting a plate on this car. Sigh.
I called it!...

But seriously, that sucks BB

Why don't you get the show and go? the one that attaches from the bottom with some stock mounting so theres no drilling (at least that's my understanding of how that one works)

Just a thought..

Oh and some news for everyone, I may be getting transferred soon so I won't even get a chance to buy my camaro and meet you all before leaving.....bummer
G-Oil Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #668
LoneStar

Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro
Quote:
Bummer! Your car looks too good to have the front license plate! Luckily, I haven't been stopped yet, (((knock on wood))).
Old 07-03-2011, 02:13 PM   #669
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Oil Guy View Post
I called it!...

But seriously, that sucks BB

Why don't you get the show and go? the one that attaches from the bottom with some stock mounting so theres no drilling (at least that's my understanding of how that one works)

Just a thought..

Oh and some news for everyone, I may be getting transferred soon so I won't even get a chance to buy my camaro and meet you all before leaving.....bummer
I have thought of it but only if I keep getting tickets. But I don't like it either lol.

Transfered?! Nooooooooo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarCamaro View Post
Bummer! Your car looks too good to have the front license plate! Luckily, I haven't been stopped yet, (((knock on wood))).
Yup sucks but oh well. I have gone 17 months and almost 30k miles with out a ticket. I think it was time. Lol
Old 07-03-2011, 02:19 PM   #670
G-Oil Guy
Where am I?

Drives: Zoe the ZL1, 2012 Frontier
Quote:
I have thought of it but only if I keep getting tickets. But I don't like it either lol.

Transfered?! Nooooooooo!!
Yea the transfer thing is no fun BUT! if it works out it would be sending me back home and I don't think anyone would begrudge me for jumping at the chance to go home.

As for your scheme; you have to figure out your personal financial break point on the tickets...haha
G-Oil Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:01 PM   #671
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Ticket... where? and what did he REALLY pull you over for? I plan to just suck it up if I ever get one. No way a plate is going on. I'd rather have it bolted on stock rather than those cheezy hide-a-way ones.

Dang Oil Guy.. you don't need a car to come hang w/ us. Hope to meet you before you take off. Career takes precidence...
Old 07-04-2011, 12:53 AM   #672
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:
Ticket... where? and what did he REALLY pull you over for? I plan to just suck it up if I ever get one. No way a plate is going on. I'd rather have it bolted on stock rather than those cheezy hide-a-way ones.

Dang Oil Guy.. you don't need a car to come hang w/ us. Hope to meet you before you take off. Career takes precidence...
On 105 east. And I was sitting at a stop light and he u turned and came after me. Said it was for my halos and lights. Showed him the difference in lights and he said that's fine but you're still getting a ticket. Yup im gonna suck it up. I have gone almost 6 yrs without a ticket. May get some suction cups to put it on the dash on holiday weekends though. They were everywhere today.