Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 04-11-2015, 10:30 AM   #43
Sleeper

Drives: It has 4 wheels
Talking about cars not people. Good grief
Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 07:49 PM   #44
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
Talking about cars not people. Good grief
so using a slur in reference to what country a car comes from isn't really an ethnic slur against its people just the car?
Old 04-11-2015, 08:06 PM   #45
Rockin'UU
Account Suspended

Drives: G6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesserO2Evils View Post
Im not ECSTATIC about the car, but I am totally on board with you regarding the whole "retro" thing. Glad that is over. Anything moving FORWARD, I am not going to complain about!
I see the exact same car?!? What is everyone else talking about "Retro is over" its the same car!! Just a front and rear makeover.
Rockin'UU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 08:11 PM   #46
Rockin'UU
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
so using a slur in reference to what country a car comes from isn't really an ethnic slur against its people just the car?
To put it simply YES. All the Harley guys call the quick bikes "Rice burners" or "Rice Rockets" it doesn't have anything to do with the people who engineered the bikes, just that they are "Imports" from that part of the world.
It looks like you are trying too hard to make that guy feel bad about something that you are taking out of context.
Old 04-11-2015, 08:17 PM   #47
newb

Drives: 2013 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin'UU View Post
To put it simply YES. All the Harley guys call the quick bikes "Rice burners" or "Rice Rockets" it doesn't have anything to do with the people who engineered the bikes, just that they are "Imports" from that part of the world.

It looks like you are trying too hard to make that guy feel bad about something that you are taking out of context.

Hahaha! Because Harley guys are the most tolerant least racist accepting group of individuals. Lol
It's a Dingledarm. It's there to dampen side fumbling. If your marzelvanes fumble too much they can cause total protonic reversal. It gets ugly from there. This is really the biggest problem with the new Camaro. That and the tri-pronged blivot.

Delivered 21 Jan 2013

newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 08:19 PM   #48
hypercarfanatic

Drives: 2013 F-150
OP: Props for making the render. This is a very, very hard crowd to please, so thank you for putting work in.

That being said, I do not like the direction this line of rendering is going. If this turns out to be accurate, I will most likely be turning back to a Challenger.
hypercarfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 08:19 PM   #49
Rockin'UU
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
Hahaha! Because Harley guys are the most tolerant least racist accepting group of individuals. Lol
LOL, I was using an example of "non import bike riders"
FYI, I am not a Harley owner
Old 04-11-2015, 08:25 PM   #50
Rockin'UU
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercarfanatic View Post
OP: Props for making the render. This is a very, very hard crowd to please, so thank you for putting work in.

That being said, I do not like the direction this line of rendering is going. If this turns out to be accurate, I will most likely be turning back to a Challenger.
I'm not going to lie, I was raised a Chevy guy, and feel a strong loyalty to Chevy, I also do appreciate the Camaro, and have always been a fan of their single cam designs, and the lope of said engines.
All that being said I have to admit that I have a secret lust for the Super Snakes look and actually have a 2015 Shelby GT as my screen saver right now. If these rendering ARE accurate, my loyalty may...."Drift"
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2015, 08:39 PM   #51
hypercarfanatic

Quote:
I'm not going to lie, I was raised a Chevy guy, and feel a strong loyalty to Chevy, I also do appreciate the Camaro, and have always been a fan of their single cam designs, and the lope of said engines.
All that being said I have to admit that I have a secret lust for the Super Snakes look and actually have a 2015 Shelby GT as my screen saver right now. If these rendering ARE accurate, my loyalty may...."Drift"
I get that, especially (as you mentioned) you were raised with a loyalty to chevy. I, being the product of a father who believes cars are designed for transportation, thusly driving a first-gen prius, received no such loyalty.

I don't care much who makes the car, just if it fits the requirements for what I want out of the car. The only reason I pay attention to the manufacturer is to better understand the quality control & reputation.

Different strokes for different folks
Old 04-11-2015, 08:50 PM   #52
Rockin'UU
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercarfanatic View Post
I get that, especially (as you mentioned) you were raised with a loyalty to chevy. I, being the product of a father who believes cars are designed for transportation, thusly driving a first-gen prius, received no such loyalty.

I don't care much who makes the car, just if it fits the requirements for what I want out of the car. The only reason I pay attention to the manufacturer is to better understand the quality control & reputation.

Different strokes for different folks
Well, I am far more in your camp than my post let on, I appreciate any car that the company designed to make POWER!!!! I will always have my loyalties, but what ends up in my driveway, will come down to price and power.
Old 04-11-2015, 09:00 PM   #53
hypercarfanatic

Quote:
Well, I am far more in your camp than my post let on, I appreciate any car that the company designed to make POWER!!!! I will always have my loyalties, but what ends up in my driveway, will come down to price and power.
How can you EVER go wrong with power?
Old 04-11-2015, 09:44 PM   #54
87GNX

Drives: Alot
Brand loyalty is stupid....go with what your heart and wallet desires. YOLO.