Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 09-22-2015, 12:48 AM   #1
Bowtie-Bri

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS Convt.
Technostalgia TL's power wire question installed in a Convertible

I'm in the process of installing a set of Technostalgia tail lights in my Vert.

I'm to the point of running the power wire to the batt. do I need to drill an access hole from the tail light pocket into the trunk to run the power wire to the batt.?
Or is there a better way?

I've read that some people have run the wire up to the fuse box up front or to the fuse box in the trunk.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2013 Nickey Stage II Camaro SS Convertible #10.Black w/ Red leather interior. No Weeds Elec. Diverters, CNC ported heads, custom grind cam, upgraded fuel injectors, ZL-1 fuel pump, V-Max ported TB, Red Magnuson Super Charger with rear cog drive, upgraded rear axles good for 1400Hp, 3:45 gears, Tremec 6 spd., Pedders adj. coil overs, Phadt ZL-spec swaybars, 800Hp at the crank, 670RWHP, 613ft.lbs. torq. @ 11lbs. boost. SOLD!!!
Bowtie-Bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 10:16 AM   #2
serows1

Drives: Blue Ray 2SS
When I installed mine, I have a 13 2SS coupe, the single purple wire went to ground only for "show mode" through a toggle switch which I just taped off. The power for the tail lights was obtained through the harness that plugs right where the original tail lights plugged into. Hopefully that helps.

Paul
serows1 is offline   Reply With Quote