Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

AWE Tuning

Thread Closed

Old 05-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #1
mcdoogle6969

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2008 Heritage 300C
What was wrong with my thread?

I would like whoever mod that deleted my thread tell me why he did so. It was not against any rules...nor was I trying to start anything. I just posted a video of the new shebly that I thought was cool in the vs forum..and poof, gone.

This isn't the first time my posts or threads have randomly vanished recently...ridiculous if you ask me.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #2
Todd45thAnniversaryV6

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdoogle6969 View Post
I would like whoever mod that deleted my thread tell me why he did so. It was not against any rules...nor was I trying to start anything. I just posted a video of the new shebly that I thought was cool in the vs forum..and poof, gone.

This isn't the first time my posts or threads have randomly vanished recently...ridiculous if you ask me.

I have had the same thing happen recently with a post about the same subject. Someone REALLY hates Shelby's apparently. It is annoying. A PM with an explanation would be handy for informing/teaching the poster about why it was removed. Just as a courtesy. Oh well.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:28 PM   #3
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
They are already posted in the General Automotive section. They probably were deleted because they were repost, and just wanted to clean things up. Don't take it personal if something gets deleted, it just happens and to all of us.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #4
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Drives: No car no more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro/ss/rs View Post
Same here. Bloody rude when your posts just go, sent pm and got ignored. No reply. Rude.
Or when they move your thread and don't post a moved link on the original page like everyone else gets?

Its like a lot of people have a stick up their ass around here.

Time to get banned
Old 05-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #5
mcdoogle6969

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
They are already posted in the General Automotive section. They probably were deleted because they were repost, and just wanted to clean things up. Don't take it personal if something gets deleted, it just happens and to all of us.
Not just threads, but posts as well.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #6
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Quote:
Not just threads, but posts as well.
My post get deleted all the time, no biggie, it just kills some of the bickering. I've learned to get over it and move on, rather than getting a warning or ban hammer.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #7
Supermaro585HP
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS RS
I agree. This is not the only Camaro forum. I got banned for a few days and I was just defending a guy on here from some ass being stupid.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:04 PM   #8
mcdoogle6969

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
My post get deleted all the time, no biggie, it just kills some of the bickering. I've learned to get over it and move on, rather than getting a warning or ban hammer.
While having a lot of it being a no biggie, which yeah I can get over myself, there's also a point where this forum is no longer even fun to be on anymore. Almost every day there is drama on this site, and it seems like when I try to post something it just gets deleted anyways so I don't even see a point in contributing anymore. While I have respect for some mods on here, I've seen how others act and it's been pushing me and others away from this forum.

Idk, I guess I'm annoyed and going on a little rant.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:18 PM   #9
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
While having a lot of it being a no biggie, which yeah I can get over myself, but it gets to the point that this forum is no longer even fun to be on anymore. Almost every day there is drama on this site, and it seems like when I try to post something it just gets deleted anyways so I don't even see a point in contributing anymore. While I have respect for some mods on here, I've seen how others act and it's been pushing me and others away from this forum.

Idk, I guess I'm annoyed and going on a little rant.
I have observed a rash of people being banned and/or their accounts being suspended lately and I would think that it is due to the ongoing debate over the Shelby and the mods having to get in the middle every time there are disputes and people get to the point of being obnoxious and defiant.

I'm sure the mods are sick of seeing the same things happening time and time again, so they saw your post and some mod saw the writing on the wall and decided that - Nope, that ain't happenin' again! So , Boom! Delete! to avoid the oncoming silly stuff.

It's cool that you like Shelby's, but I think it would be in your best interest to be careful in what you post, especially anything pertaining to the GT500. It always leads to drama, especially when you have an extremely loyal following of Camaro owners. If you want to post something about it, they have set up a Mega-thread for that in the General Automotive Forum.

Old 05-29-2012, 11:20 PM   #10
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
I deleted your thread after somebody informed you it was a repost. Instead of just merging your two post thread with the first thread, I deleted it cause it wouldn't have added to the discussion. Sorry, but it is the tenth time or more that it's been posted. Didn't figure it would be a big deal.

Closed Thread