Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-30-2015, 08:01 PM   #99
Software Guy

Drives: 2017 2SS, 2000 Trans Am Firehawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroCracka View Post
I have yet to see a video where some lunatic twat in a truck walks over and starts ragging a Prius owner in front of his wife and kids.

People can be smug pricks and many greenies have proven themselves to be extremist lunatics.

I have nothing against people driving electric/hybrid cars, but there is a certain percentage of them who pull right in front of me when I am coming up on them at 90 in the left lane. If somebody comes up behind me doing 100, I get over, and I sure as hell don't pull in front of them. Are there jackwagons in other cars who do it too? Sure, just not nearly as often, and it's not because there is a significant population of Prii here.

With that said, I don't instantly judge someone based on the car they drive, and my wife blows diesel smoke on all the left lane hogging wannabe cops regardless of what they drive (convertibles are her personal favorite). I just pass on the right.
Don't be a jackass. They look and don't see you because you are driving to damn fast. I encounter more assholes in sports cars than I do in Hybrids. Lumping a certain vehicle driver is just fing stupid.

25% of each vehicle driver will find a way to piss you off so just ignore them.

Yes, my wife drives a Prius and I had one as well. People like you are freaking clueless.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:29 PM   #100
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Love this thread .keeps getting better , Next thread after this gets the Ax should be
How to piss off a bicyclist.
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 08:37 PM   #101
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
I was passing through an intersection and got flicked off by all three punks in a Benz in the left turn lane. I gave them a $hit eating grin and returned the favor.
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ
Dizzy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 09:17 PM   #102
jdsblueray2013

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2ssrs Blue Ray
Send a message via Yahoo to jdsblueray2013
No milfs drive prius's, c'mon dude..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
Was she a MILF?
jdsblueray2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 11:07 PM   #103
backeddy
Banned

Drives: 2011 Boxster Spyder (best car ever)
I had a Hummer with personalized plates "ozonetr" here in the Ca Bay Area.....they loved me.
backeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:08 AM   #104
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Its the smart car guys in my area that you have to watch for.

https://youtu.be/eyccA-96LFw
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 06:51 AM   #105
Demon War Horse
War Horse Pilot

Drives: 2017 NFG 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBS View Post
Love this thread .keeps getting better , Next thread after this gets the Ax should be
How to piss off a bicyclist.
On this note... I saw a guy in a HUGE lifted dodge dually roll coal on a group of bicyclers not that long ago.

One thing to keep in mind, there are assholes in every type of car or mode of transportation. None are exclusive.

SigPic by Hazman
Demon War Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 06:55 AM   #106
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon War Horse View Post
On this note... I saw a guy in a HUGE lifted dodge dually roll coal on a group of bicyclers not that long ago.

One thing to keep in mind, there are assholes in every type of car or mode of transportation. None are exclusive.
Amen, and it's A-holes like the guy in the Dodge that help to cause tree huggers to want to rid the world of performance. I can't stand guys like in this example way more than Prius drivers.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 07:33 AM   #107
TIREKLR

Drives: 2015 zl1
Be nice to prius drivers .......there life is rough enough, there already driving a prius which Is punishment in its own!
TIREKLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:17 PM   #108
Red2014SS

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Amen, and it's A-holes like the guy in the Dodge that help to cause tree huggers to want to rid the world of performance. I can't stand guys like in this example way more than Prius drivers.

Not excusing the guys in the Dodge, but don't think for a minute that tree huggers would suddenly like performance cars if everyone is nice to them. They would have us all riding bicycles if they have their way about things.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:53 PM   #109
CamaroCracka

Drives: 2010 Turbo LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Software Guy View Post
Don't be a jackass. They look and don't see you because you are driving to damn fast. I encounter more assholes in sports cars than I do in Hybrids. Lumping a certain vehicle driver is just fing stupid.

25% of each vehicle driver will find a way to piss you off so just ignore them.

Yes, my wife drives a Prius and I had one as well. People like you are freaking clueless.
Clueless would be the Prius drivers, and the majority of the time it's them, who pull out in front cars coming up from behind them in the left lane. Why is it a Prius pulling in front of me most of the time? Is there a huge blind spot in those POS? Seems a bit coincidental.

Please stay in NY where you are safe from people like me. Funny how all the assholes I encounter down here are from your neck of the woods. You Northeastern codsmokers think the whole world is like where you live. We have long onramps and plenty of room on the highways around here. It's not NYC, Chicago, or even ATL. Plenty of room to do 90. Sorry you have to drive a Prius. Hope I've offended you in some way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backeddy View Post
I had a Hummer with personalized plates "ozonetr" here in the Ca Bay Area.....they loved me.

2011 Vert - 416/w 230/236 .612/.602 115lsa, 1LE suspension w/32mm rear bar. Z28 diff. ZL1 brakes.
CamaroCracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 03:09 PM   #110
LOBBS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenring View Post
Probably, then you have to dispose of it somewhere.
So on top of the strip mining and future disposal issues with the battery, I still can't figure out why some people don't realize that most electricity is still generated by coal-fired power plants. They're still burning dinosaurs like the rest of us.
LOBBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 03:18 PM   #111
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOBBS View Post
So on top of the strip mining and future disposal issues with the battery, I still can't figure out why some people don't realize that most electricity is still generated by coal-fired power plants. They're still burning dinosaurs like the rest of us.
This.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 04:21 PM   #112
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon War Horse View Post

, Let me guess they were peddling in the middle of a highway holding up traffic and guy in the Dodge was a bit upset? I grade him A for uniqueness,
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote