Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 06-16-2016, 08:06 AM   #799
bballr4567

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypertrophy View Post
I'm struggling to decide whether to do test drives or not. I know I'm going to buy the car anyway. Not sure if I want to go through the trouble of feigning interest in talking about the car to sales people or not. The odds of me finding an ideal sales person (seen not heard, speak when spoken to, knows not to BS me, etc, etc) are very slim. Then again, it might be me who's antisocial behavior at car dealers that makes them so irritating.
I went in to my dealership and said, "Hey, who here has a Corvette or Camaro?" Two guys walked up to me and started talking about the cars. Fifteen minutes later I was on the test drive.

I've given up talking to guys who have SUVs or Trucks because they are a different type of person.
bballr4567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 08:16 AM   #800
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil350 View Post
The biggest issue I find with American cars are the dealers. It's beyond hit and miss. When ever I shopped for trucks or cars, you can tell the difference between the Japanese stores and the American. The Honda stores for example feel like you're walking in to any big box retailer, same with Carmax. No different than walking in to a Best Buy. The American car dealers feel like you're walking in to typical car dealer. Same with the service experience, my local Chevrolet dealer was pretty decent. But from what I experienced, Ford is terrible. The entire experience is a crap shoot at best.
All depends on the dealer. When we were shopping for the wifes car, the best experience we had was at a Chevy dealer. The salesmen we talked to was probably one of the nicest I had ever met, he actually listened to us when we told him we were just test driving a bunch of cars that day, and not going to make any decisions. Had the wife wanted the Chevy, I would have loved to give that guy our business.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote