Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #141
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMamba88 View Post
Would look really good if he added a rear spoiler, lowered it, and deleted the hockey stripes.

Imo his music was not loud, Sound like he had it around 14.
And how do you know he wasn't really talking on his phone?

Now that License Plate was pretty lame but he likes it and that is what matter the most.
Sounds like 100% hating to me!
Guaranteed thats what it is brotha !! but hey like they say if you dont have haters then you aint doing something right

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhall82 View Post
Beign that you drive a Challenger your point and facts are null and void.
haha now now, he's got a challanger not a mustang so his point still stands lol
Old 11-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #142
BlackMamba88

Drives: 2010 Challenger 345 R/T
Quote:
Beign that you drive a Challenger your point and facts are null and void.

Old 11-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #143
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
sorry meant to say those of us in Cali who are cool sorry for including you guys
Quote:
I claimed that ? damn you must have special powers that only you can read things that were never posted you must be one of John Edwards colleagues who have special abilities
I already quoted it once, but I'll do it again. I understand, you're just a little slow aren't ya? You typed it, not me. Now take your 6 banger with the lambo doors and beat it clown!
Attached Images

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #144
bhall82
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMamba88 View Post

bhall82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:25 PM   #145
bhall82
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
I already quoted it once, but I'll do it again. I understand, you're just a little slow aren't ya? You typed it, not me. Now take your 6 banger with the lambo doors and beat it clown!

I hope you've enjoyed your time on C5. I have a feeling it's about to come to an end

1) Respect & Be Helpful — By far, the most important rule here. Generations of Camaro enthusiasts have come together through a shared passion for the car and the community (in fact, the name "Camaro" means "friend, pal, or comrade"), so the golden rule applies: Treat others as you wish to be treated. This means no foul language, insults, or rude remarks towards other members.
bhall82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:43 PM   #146
BlackMamba88

Drives: 2010 Challenger 345 R/T
Quote:
Guaranteed thats what it is brotha !! but hey like they say if you dont have haters then you aint doing something right

Old 11-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #147
leonardo

Quote:

awwwwww mr internet tough guy got his feelings hurt :( im sorry if i touched a sensitive spot , go cry to daddy and also ask him if he will let you drive his zl1 so you can feel better
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2012, 02:07 PM   #148
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
I hope you've enjoyed your time on C5. I have a feeling it's about to come to an end

1) Respect & Be Helpful — By far, the most important rule here. Generations of Camaro enthusiasts have come together through a shared passion for the car and the community (in fact, the name "Camaro" means "friend, pal, or comrade"), so the golden rule applies: Treat others as you wish to be treated. This means no foul language, insults, or rude remarks towards other members.
Agreed. Let's wrap this up before someone gets the boot for a while. Hey Leonardo, we had our little tussle on here, but just so you know, I laughed my a$$ off at that picture of John Edwards (whoever that is???). Some dude with a dumb smile on his face...

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:11 PM   #149
leonardo

Quote:
Agreed. Let's wrap this up before someone gets the boot for a while. Hey Leonardo, we had our little tussle on here, but just so you know, I laughed my a$$ off at that picture of John Edwards (whoever that is???). Some dude with a dumb smile on his face...
hey man no tussle here, I find all this funny , people who know me know I am not one to take things to heart and yea John Edwards is a guy who is famous for talking to dead people and having people believe he really did ..... he fooled a lot of people for a while but then he got the boot and people caught on that he was just making stuff up for money and fame
Old 11-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #150
Jay J
Prince of Zamunda

Drives: XW30
I still find it kind of funny in here that a few of the people that are vouching for these gaudly modifications are the same ones that whine when they compete in certain vehicle shows and dont win anything....
Jay J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #151
Caspers2SSRS
Caspers2SSRS

Drives: Summit White 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
Quote:
Your sig states "somewhere North of a midlife crisis". Perhaps you're out of touch with reality considering your age. Us "youngins" call this a toolbag. Intentionally drawing attention to yourself for personal gain, even though 99.125% of people walk by and know you're acting like a self-centered dick that is starved for attention (look at me, look at me). Your comparison to aftermarket exhaust is ludicrous. Hypothetical situation: I have my car parked outside the movies on a Friday night when shows are letting out. I'm sitting there revving the car and bouncing it off the rev-limiter. Then yes, I'm an attention whore that needs punched in the face. Simply driving around and enjoying the sound and performance of your OWN exhaust means nothing of the sort. The OP even states, he sits here all the time, blaring music, one door up (why?????? either an attention whore, he's waiting for someone to jump in because he's just that damn cool or both) and when somebody approaches, jumps out with his phone glued to the side of his head. If he and his buddies just met in this locaton sometimes, no music blaring, doors closed and were just hanging out, that's cool. Making a spectacle of yourself...not so much. Eh, whatever.
There are several things that generally come with a little age and experience under the belt.....................critical thinking has had an opportunity to have developed. The ability and willingness to use it comes along naturally as you mature.

The OP makes a statement that the individual in question makes a habit of parking in the same spot and repeating the performance. I find it hard to believe he hasn't been tar and feathered by authorities if this is fact. No evidence has been offered otherwise............not that is the issue here.

What is at issue, and odd, your example of not being a show off......Your emitting sounds that you personally enjoy, and others have to tolerate from your enhanced exhaust system while tooling around town....and this isn't showing off? This must be the new aged thinking of " If its great for me to listen too, it automatically means, its great for everyone else", ..........and again, if this isn't showing off, I don't know what is...........It seems a bit selfserving and excludes the real possibilty, others would rather not be forced to enjoy aka be better defined, be disturbed by it. Lets hypothetically take someone whose work schedule or medical condition means their sleeping as you're tooling along through their neighborhood listening to your tailpipe tunes, and don't even pretend to tell me, people that you do not know, from babes in cribs to patents under hospices care aren't resting all hours of the day and night.

Yet you'd dare be so critical of someones choice in music, or its volume while their car sits along the curb in a business district. Somehow tossing the owner into the special category of making a spectacle of himself, being a tool, and worse. It is a bit contary. Whether or not he's dancing in the street, pretending to talk on his phone or whether his car has gullwing doors or not, open or closed...............By your own admission, he's really no different than you in all fair and reasoned thinking and honesty.
Caspers2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:46 AM   #152
RSloth
[COTW- Never!]

Drives: Slothy; Sloth-like
Quote:
awwwwww mr internet tough guy got his feelings hurt :( im sorry if i touched a sensitive spot , go cry to daddy and also ask him if he will let you drive his zl1 so you can feel better
@Your Picture
I thought we needed Lambo doors to be Kool In Kulifernya?
Attached Images

Last edited by RSloth; 11-30-2012 at 04:26 AM.
RSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:48 AM   #153
RSloth
[COTW- Never!]

Drives: Slothy; Sloth-like
I GUESS WE'RE ALL UNCOOL! EVERYONE, GO HOME.
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2012, 09:40 AM   #154
leonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay J View Post
I still find it kind of funny in here that a few of the people that are vouching for these gaudly modifications are the same ones that whine when they compete in certain vehicle shows and dont win anything....
Attached Images