Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-27-2015, 07:31 AM   #29
Bodywerks

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS/1LE
Not taking away from the Camaro idiot, but the pickup truck guy pushed his buttons. He purposefully cornered him in just to piss him off. Both are at fault. And I think the big rig guy was contributing...
NOTE: if you see an A hole in your rear-view mirror that is trying to pass, MOVE OVER AND LET HIM PASS!!! Because I might just be that A hole and nothing pisses me off more than someone that purposefully tries to keep me from passing!!!
HSA delete, VMAX throttle body, CAI inc. Intake, PRC255 heads, BTR 660 springs, BTR cryo-treated rockers, PAT G 232/240 .654/.626 110+2, johnson 2110's, Manton 502 pushrods, C5R, Melling high volume/high pressure, Powerbond 25% underdrive pulley, Proform covers, Kooks stepped headers, catless mids, Doug Thorley exhaust. 512rwhp, 446rwtq on a mustang dyno, tuned by Cunningham motorsports.
Bodywerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:32 AM   #30
Dfault

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trob85 View Post
The truck was not in the wrong at all did he purposely drive slow to piss off the camaro d-bag? Yes. Doesn't matter speed limit is a limit just like there's a minimum. This entire thing is on the camaro owner.
You do know some states have laws aimed at people to DRIVE in the PASSING lane. Right? So, chances are it might be the pick up trucks fault as much as the Camaros fault.
Dfault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:36 AM   #31
bleavens1962

Drives: 2014 1LS Camaro
Impatient Camaro Driver

Camaro guy was a total jackass..Hope his insurance company sees this video..Nice way to ruin the day of the pickup driver and the truck driver...
bleavens1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:37 AM   #32
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodywerks View Post
Not taking away from the Camaro idiot, but the pickup truck guy pushed his buttons. He purposefully cornered him in just to piss him off. Both are at fault. And I think the big rig guy was contributing...
NOTE: if you see an A hole in your rear-view mirror that is trying to pass, MOVE OVER AND LET HIM PASS!!! Because I might just be that A hole and nothing pisses me off more than someone that purposefully tries to keep me from passing!!!
Thanks for the warning!

They were bot in the wrong - and both paid the price. I imagine it kind of ruined the big truck driver's day as well. Could have killed a lot of innocent people.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:39 AM   #33
snymat68

Drives: 2013 Blue Ray 1LS M6
The Camaro was the douchenozzle that damn near shoved the pickup off the highway twice at the beginning when he tried to change lanes. If I was the pickup driver I probably would have done the same and slowed. It takes a special kind of a**hat to attempt to pass in the DIRT. wow
Elite Catch Can | CAI Intake with Scoop & Washer Bottle Relocation | MRT v2 Axle-Back Exhaust | MagnaFlow Resonated X-Pipe | Resonator Delete | Vmax Ported Throttle Body | GM Strut Tower Brace | JDP Tow Hook | Vitesse Throttle Controller
Aesthetic Mods
Chrome Peek-A-Boo Door Handles | Interior Accessories Kit | OEM RS HIDs w/ 6000k Bulbs & 5000k LED Fogs | Tail Light, Marker Light, & Turn Signal Tint | Tru-Sequence Sequential Turn Signals & Brake Lights | Silver Fade Gill Stripes | Carbon Fiber Bowties | Various Chrome/Painted/Carbon Fiber Items
snymat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:39 AM   #34
PalmerGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfault View Post
You do know some states have laws aimed at people to DRIVE in the PASSING lane. Right? So, chances are it might be the pick up trucks fault as much as the Camaros fault.
Camaro driver was an idiot, but the pickup driver taunted him by refusing to get out of the way.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
Old 04-27-2015, 07:40 AM   #35
Mityguy

Drives: 2018 Hyperblue Camaro 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfault View Post
I know here we have that, kinda nerve racking but our highways normally have 3 lanes so I'm content with the middle lane.
Mityguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:42 AM   #36
Beardface

Drives: '11 topless 2LT RS & '05 Altima SER
Quote:
If you ever get so worked up over driving that it causes accidents like in the video, you need anger management help.

Everyone seems to forget the Camaro intentionally almost ran the truck off the road in the opening part of the video. The Camaro driver was the a-hole from beginning to end and deserves to pay all the damages involved and be criminally charged with reckless driving.

Sorry, but Road Rage is becoming an out of control problem in the US, not to mention elsewhere. We need to stop making excuses for out of control pissed off people behind the wheel.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:49 AM   #37
M3hta1
USMC OIF 06-08

Drives: My wife crazy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trob85 View Post
The truck was not in the wrong at all did he purposely drive slow to piss off the camaro d-bag? Yes. Doesn't matter speed limit is a limit just like there's a minimum. This entire thing is on the camaro owner.
Georgia State Patrol will pull you over for not passing in the left lane. If you are slowing traffic down, even if it is above the posted speed limit, you will be pulled over. Same thing with riding in the left lane without passing. You drive in the right lane unless you pass. PERIOD.

Neither side is right or wrong, both jackasses.
M3hta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:55 AM   #38
PalmerGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3hta1 View Post
Georgia State Patrol will pull you over for not passing in the left lane. If you are slowing traffic down, even if it is above the posted speed limit, you will be pulled over. Same thing with riding in the left lane without passing. You drive in the right lane unless you pass. PERIOD.
It's a GA law, but I've never seen it enforced.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:56 AM   #39
hzisfrom1994
ZYJ

Drives: 2017 1SS Camaro/6 speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3hta1 View Post
I LIKE THAT LAW!!! Sadly in FL I don't see such law. =(
hzisfrom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:58 AM   #40
cmracing

Drives: 2014 RS/SS
Stupid title. Simply could have stated Asshole Driver Causes Bad Accident. Type of car does not matter. I see this shit all the time on the highways around here. Not that they result in accidents, but people putting on their turn signals like it is a phucking crowbar and they will try their best to cut in front of you no matter what the speed or conditions. Those people need a bullet in the head, problem solved!
cmracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:11 AM   #41
mariojmoe
Account Suspended

Drives: C7 Z06 manual, 18 Zl1 manual, etc
Quote:

THIS!!!!!!!!

The pick up truck was equal at fault because why did he just not let speedy Gonzales over in the first place? He was 100% taunting him on and should be held liable, f***ing db. I hate when ppl intentionally speed up from letting you over then slow down when you are begind them.

Hell, just yesterday on my way to a location (in my work semi) I was on 45 north between Houston and Dallas and signaled to get over to the left to pass another semi (my truck is governed at 80 mpg), and this black newer f250 literally gunned it and did all he could to try to keep me from merging into the left lane, he went as far as to have 65% of his truck in the gravel and median trying to "force" me back to the right. I held my pace and was 100% content with pushing this loser completely in the grass median (which he came to his senses and figured out). I merged, passed the truck then safely moved back into the right lane (no going slower, no brake checking etc) So many idiot drivers out there.
mariojmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:19 AM   #42
Camarotobeornottobe

Drives: 1LE
I could feel my bloodpressure rise as I watched this. Was the pickup (and likely the rig) trying to mess with the Camaro? Yep, but the Camaro driver deserved it. That jackass tried to pass to the right and force his way in in front of the pickup, and the pickup driver understandably was having none of it.

Then, to pull that move that caused the wreck . . . that guy has more ass than talent, for sure.
Camarotobeornottobe is offline   Reply With Quote