Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Phastek Performance

Old 12-21-2017, 05:37 PM   #1
exxit

Drives: 2016 1SS D1SC Methfed Lowered Wrapd
Just a feeler, Not for sure nor in a rush. Procharged 1SS M6

Motivated to sell by November 2018. I am done with this platform/project and interested in moving on to another one.

Not in a hurry to sell/get rid of it AT ALL so not interested in low balls or weird trades. Car has NOT seen the track yet.

I will not be parting the car out, it'll be sold fully put together. I don't have any major issues with the car aside from the standard NPP rattle and needle bounce. Dealer has seen the car for both issues, applied NPP fix (bullshit fix) and stated the needle bounce is instrument related. I'm not sure what they'll do to fix it, i don't take the car to the dealer I do most my work myself and this issues doesn't bother me.

Car is currently wrapped in Gloss Deep Space from 3M. I have kept the wrap clean literally washing it twice a week (once on saturday and once again on wednesday) every week since the wrap which was done september 2017.

Now on to the goodies:

Car is a 2016 1SS M6 with NPP and GM split spoke wheels.

Wheels are powder coated black. I am running Racestar 17x9.5 rears on Mickey Thompson 305/45/17 tires. I also have the stock wheels with tries in black on 305/30/20 nt555g2s that have some tread still left on them. Fair warning, nothing in 20 inch sizes will grip well enough.

Car made 630whp on a dynojet at New Era Performance here in SoCal.

It is running a Procharger D1SC on 4.25 pulley (roughly 10psi) stage 2 intercooler, standard bypass
AlkyControl kit is installed and in default state (4psi engage, dial is set to 6 so there is plenty of room for more power if you feel like cranking up the meth further)
Eibach prokit. Zero wheel gap on stock wheels and tires.

I'll toss in my rear race star 17s with 6.43bs. Not a single pass on these... for 500 bucks. (Will not sell until the car is sold) currently with a set of MT ET STREET R tires with about 800 miles on them MAX.

Currently using a boost gauge in the areoforce single pod. I will include both of those. I may have a wideband installed by the time the car sells, that will be included too.

Exterior:
c7 Carbon front lip
No major wear items to mention, some small chips here and there from road debris. Regular wear.
Full 3m Gloss Deep Space wrap

Car is currently at 29k miles. Hardly gets driven around other than to meets or hangouts on Saturday/Sunday. It is parked on a private driveway otherwise.

Oil change every 3k with redline, trans fluid changed right after supercharger, rear end fluid changed.

Supercharger oil changed every 2500, have extra oil i'll give to new owner. Supercharger belt changed to Gates

Fresh brake pads have about 500 miles on them

Brand new set of NT555 extreme 245/40/20 tires will be included. Fronts were changed recently. NT555G2s on the back 305/30/20, they still have some life in them. Not sure the depth but they don't need changing just yet.

Car is turnkey 740ish crank hp of fun... Ready to go.

I'm looking to get [REDUCED]$33,000 for the whole shebang. This includes the race stars and all extras.
Procharger D1SC w/ Stage 2 Intercooler + Alky meth kit = 6500 retail
(We'll omit labor)
Tune - 600
CA Performance Primary Cat Delete - 350
3M Gloss Deep Space - 2500
2x Racestar custom BS wheels - 600
2x 305/45/17 MT ET Street R tires - 600
C7 Carbon ZL1 style gloss black lip - 399
11,549 retail in mods not counting some light stuff and PC install (tint, powder coating stock wheels, etc)

Retail of the addons + kbb - age of parts=? is what I used to come up with my price. I'm in no way looking to make anyone pay retail for what I had done as I know that isn't how the game goes.

Willing to wiggle JUST A BIT for the right person/deal. Again not in a hurry at all; so please don't send me lowballs.
// 3M/Gotch Design Sponsored Gloss Deep Space Colorshift Wrap //

Last edited by exxit; 01-23-2024 at 03:51 PM. Reason: DOX
exxit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 05:50 PM   #2
MP3BOOSTED

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE (F1A-94 FBO H/C)
i'll give you $20 a week for the rest of your life

Off topic but what caught your eyes to possibly make this move?
Performance Mods: F1A-94, DSX Flex Fuel Kit, MSD Spark Plug Wires, KOOK 2" off road headers, MBRP Race catback exhaust, Pray Performance Custom Boost Cam, Rocker Arm Trunion Upgrade Kit, 7.850" Hardened Chromemoly Length Pushrods and Johnson Racing 2110R Lifters, TSP CNC'd Heads, Ported MSD intake manifold, 103mm Katech Throttle body, Forged Pistons/Rods, RPM Meth kit, DSX Aux Fuel system, AEM Failsafe and banks gauge, LT4 HPFP, LT4 injectors, BMR motor mounts, Hurst Short Throw, Manley SS exhaust valves

Videos of my car? Check here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNi...Qy1OL4NVGlPogw
MP3BOOSTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 06:13 PM   #3
exxit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP3BOOSTED View Post
i'll give you $20 a week for the rest of your life

Off topic but what caught your eyes to possibly make this move?
I think I've reached the point where the next mods I do as far as performance go will be forever lost on the car (can't bolt them off and sell them).

All my connections are currently in the ford world and they all want a crack at the 2018 GT A10 which I can get at a pretty attractive price. I personally would rather start on a C6 ZR1 and found one that I like.

I have a love hate relationship with the LT1. If you're trying to stay around 600whp its all fun and games... But every pencil neck kid around here is pushing 800+whp in their bolton leased hellcats lol.

In short; Need more sauce, don't want to go down the rabbit hole of cracking the engine open to be completely honest.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:41 PM   #4
MR 45TH

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by exxit View Post
In short; Need more sauce, don't want to go down the rabbit hole of cracking the engine open to be completely honest.
Very solid answer . Great looking car! Best of luck with the sale.
Old 12-23-2017, 02:50 PM   #5
CruzySS

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2ss
Sweet car man! Love the wrap
CruzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 08:30 PM   #6
Hard Parker
OMWTFYB

Drives: ZL1
����������

Click HERE to follow my build!!
Click HERE to follow me on Instagram

#savethemanuals
Hard Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:53 PM   #7
exxit

Bump. Adjusted price. Willing to take offers. Looking to sell by Spring of next year if at all. Gearing up to try and get my hands on the new shelby once they deflate a bit in markup.

Miles have hardly gone up. Currently at 27k and barely seeing 100 miles or so every 2 weeks. Car is going in for fresh brake pads, new SC belt (preventative), and oil change. Race Stars may have tires soon too, will adjust price accordingly.

Car can be shipped, have contacts for that.
Old 02-22-2018, 04:13 PM   #8
CavScout

Drives: N/a
What is the original color of the car and any interior pics?
CavScout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 04:45 PM   #9
exxit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavScout View Post
What is the original color of the car and any interior pics?
Interior is regular 1ss black. No rips, damage, scratches, or anything of that nature to note. There are 2 10 inch subs with rockford amp in the trunk which can easily be removed if needed. i can take pics of specific things if you'd like otherwise nothing to note inside other than the areoforce single pod on the driver side.

Original exterior color is Mosaic Black.
Old 02-24-2018, 09:18 PM   #10
Blakout

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS NPP
I'm in the market for a 6th gen SS, just starting to look around. Absolutely loving that wrap, and the blower in it, but it almost seems as if it might be too much car for me. I'm not your typical "car fanatic" or anything, I've just always loved Camaros and always wanted one, and I love what they did with the 6th gen. The price is so damn good though, it's really tempting.. I mean I'd love to have everything that's in it, I'd just need like a full blown maintenance guideline since I've never owned so much car before.

Hmm...
Old 03-05-2018, 07:10 PM   #11
exxit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakout View Post
I'm in the market for a 6th gen SS, just starting to look around. Absolutely loving that wrap, and the blower in it, but it almost seems as if it might be too much car for me. I'm not your typical "car fanatic" or anything, I've just always loved Camaros and always wanted one, and I love what they did with the 6th gen. The price is so damn good though, it's really tempting.. I mean I'd love to have everything that's in it, I'd just need like a full blown maintenance guideline since I've never owned so much car before.

Hmm...
There is really nothing to it...

Top the meth off (will last you a while if you don't daily drive or aren't constantly mashing the gas past 4PSI)
Change supercharger oil (2 bolts like a mini version of changing your oil)
Change oil as often as you can afford, i do it every 3500ish
Keep the wrap clean or the car covered (both options will work) Cali dust has chemicals in it, you don't want them resting on the wrap and getting wet with the morning dew. It'll rust the pearls or whatever it was my wrap guy told me lol.

I'm local and a "fanatic" you're free to keep my number and I'll never hesitate to give you a hand. I'm not looking to run away from a problem, the car is perfect as it sits, just not what I bargained for as far as going for more power goes.

You're also close to the 6gen guru Ryne Cunningham, you can simply schedule any work you want with him and he'll always take care of you.

Hope that made the car seem less intimidating. Hint: you won't find a turnkey 630whp car at this price point haha. All of them will have a few points of light maintenance to go through but nothing is tough to do or painful imo.
Old 03-27-2018, 06:23 PM   #12
exxit

MT ET Street R mounted to the RaceStars

Current NT555G2 has some tread but I'm keeping these on since the weather is changing out here and the car won't be seeing ANY driving in the rain from this point on (no point, no traction even with non R compound tires lol)

Price will stay at 35k INCLUDING the racestars + tires. currently still at 27k miles. Fresh oil, fresh SC oil. Oil from last oil change looks squeaky clean.

Mighty Mouse catchcan going in soon too possibly in a month.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:45 PM   #13
exxit

Reduced to raise awareness.

If you want to take certain things off to save you some cash, we can discuss that.
Old 06-25-2018, 11:11 AM   #14
exxit

Rebump.