Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-12-2017, 11:41 PM   #1
ouchapwild13

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Convertible
NOS with Maximizer4 TPS

I've searched through many of the different threads, and I keep coming up with everything but what I'm looking for.

I have a 2016 2SS Conv. I recently decided, "Hey, lets put some NOS in this thing". So I got the kit from Nitrous Outlet and got it plummed in. Then I found a Maximizer4 Controller and got it all hooked up to the point of the TPS... crash... brick wall. Im certain many, if not all, of you have hit this same brick wall. So Im asking, Which wire do I want to connect to at my TPS? I have a 5 wire connection, my choices appear to be black, black with red pin stripe, black with white pin stripe, blue with white pin stripe, and yellow.

Thanks to one of the threads I discovered the green wire at the coils and my rpm's are registering great. I just really like the added security of the throttle position sensor being in the mix doing its job.
ouchapwild13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:19 AM   #2
toohighpsi

Drives: 2015 C7 Z06 M7
No TPS voltage on the 2016, serial data from the TB for position. You can possibly use a CAN to Analog converter from Lingenfelter, check their website.

www.toohighpsi.com

2015 Corvette Z06 M7
2021 Porsche GT4 M6
2023 Corvette Z51
toohighpsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:30 PM   #3
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by toohighpsi View Post
No TPS voltage on the 2016, serial data from the TB for position. You can possibly use a CAN to Analog converter from Lingenfelter, check their website.
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 09:41 PM   #4
ouchapwild13

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Convertible
Thanks for the info. I will look into that.
ouchapwild13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 05:12 PM   #5
FdeleonZ28
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 camaro ss convertible
sorry if I come off as a newb but I was using a basic zex management box kit on mine and it required a tps signal. what I was told from a few other people that are on the forum that used nitrous was to use the yellow stripe wire off the pedal for a tps signal and n it worked fine for many bottles
FdeleonZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote