Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 01-19-2014, 09:42 AM   #1
wrek
2G1FK1EJ6-9

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS Transformer
Cool 2010 2SS/RS Transformer

Sold and gone.

$28,000? Is that a reasonable request? I'm really not sure. The dealerships seem to not understand what this car is and only think it's worth $25k which is just silly low in my opinion but perhaps I'm off-base?

I have a Transformer I'm thinking about selling simply because I never drive it. It has only 18000 miles on it.

Includes the "GM Chicklet" on the sides that were only installed on the first few thousand 2010 Camaros made. #####

Dashboard ambient lighting to match doors added. #####

The side marker lights and tail lights have been blacked out. #####

Fog lights have clear yellow tinted covers. Blackouts and tints are easily removable. #####

The suitcase-mufflers have been painted flat black to blend in with the bottom of the car. #####

Front license place is installed but it is a hide-away system that folds under the car. #####

All seat threads and steering threads have been dyed golden yellow to match the car. #####

Loud external transforming sounds have been added by three buttons concealed under the dashboard for parades or entertainment. #####

Electric remote-controlled exhaust cut-outs are installed. #####

Trip odometers have never been reset!

Includes the "GM Chicklet" on the sides that were only installed on the first few thousand 2010 Camaros made.

The side marker lights and tail lights have been blacked out. Fog lights have clear yellow tinted covers. Blackouts and tints are easily removable.
The suitcase mufflers have been painted flat black to blend in with the bottom of the car.
Front license plate is installed but it is a hideaway system that folds under the car.
All seat threads and steering threads have been dyed golden yellow to match the car.
Loud external transforming sounds have been added by three buttons concealed under the dashboard for parades or entertainment.
Electric remote controlled exhaust cutouts are installed.

Condition: Cars window sticker is framed and all original paperwork is included. There is a very small depression above the drivers door. A couple tiny dings throughout. Nonsmoker. Well maintained.

Im selling this car because I almost never drive it and I just relocated and need the money for a house.
Attached Images

2SS/RS Transformers Special Edition: Quick Time Performance Electric Cutouts, Custom Exterior Sound Effects (Transforming) by remote or button, Yellow autobot on windshield, Darkened tail and marker lights, Yellow fogs and signals (more yellow for signals), Dash Ambient Lighting, Black Painted Suitcase Mufflers, Autobot bowties and steering wheel, yellow leather stitching, yellow SS symbol on headrests, blacked out back trunk lid, blacked out brake light trim.
Pics of my 2010 2SS/RS Camaro

Last edited by wrek; 02-06-2014 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Sold
wrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:55 AM   #2
AustinWithrow

Drives: 2013 Cammed/LSA Conversion 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrek View Post
$35,000? Is that a reasonable request? I'm really not sure. The dealerships seem to not understand what this car is and only think it's worth $25k which is just silly low in my opinion but perhaps I'm off-base?

I have a Transformer I'm thinking about selling simply because I never drive it. It has only 18000 miles on it.

Includes the "GM Chicklet" on the sides that were only installed on the first few thousand 2010 Camaros made. #####

Dashboard ambient lighting to match doors added. #####

The side marker lights and tail lights have been blacked out. #####

Fog lights have clear yellow tinted covers. Blackouts and tints are easily removable. #####

The suitcase-mufflers have been painted flat black to blend in with the bottom of the car. #####

Front license place is installed but it is a hide-away system that folds under the car. #####

All seat threads and steering threads have been dyed golden yellow to match the car. #####

Loud external transforming sounds have been added by three buttons concealed under the dashboard for parades or entertainment. #####

Electric remote-controlled exhaust cut-outs are installed. #####

Includes the "GM Chicklet" on the sides that were only installed on the first few thousand 2010 Camaros made.

The side marker lights and tail lights have been blacked out. Fog lights have clear yellow tinted covers. Blackouts and tints are easily removable.
The suitcase mufflers have been painted flat black to blend in with the bottom of the car.
Front license plate is installed but it is a hideaway system that folds under the car.
All seat threads and steering threads have been dyed golden yellow to match the car.
Loud external transforming sounds have been added by three buttons concealed under the dashboard for parades or entertainment.
Electric remote controlled exhaust cutouts are installed.

Condition: Cars window sticker is framed and all original paperwork is included. There is a very small depression above the drivers door. A couple tiny dings throughout. Nonsmoker. Well maintained.

Im selling this car because I almost never drive it and I just relocated and need the money for a house.
I think 35k is way to high for this car (no disrespect) but there are many of cars on here that are going for 27-29k with less miles and either a cam or supercharger. I think 25k is actually a pretty decent price for it. This is just my opinion, but you have a beautiful car either way!
Old 01-19-2014, 11:05 AM   #3
wrek
2G1FK1EJ6-9

Thanks mate! I'll keep this in mind when I get offers! I'll drop it to 28k for now though I only have a handful of payments left so I might as well keep it if I'm not driving it... bring it out of the garage in 15 years and put one of my kids in college?
2SS/RS Transformers Special Edition: Quick Time Performance Electric Cutouts, Custom Exterior Sound Effects (Transforming) by remote or button, Yellow autobot on windshield, Darkened tail and marker lights, Yellow fogs and signals (more yellow for signals), Dash Ambient Lighting, Black Painted Suitcase Mufflers, Autobot bowties and steering wheel, yellow leather stitching, yellow SS symbol on headrests, blacked out back trunk lid, blacked out brake light trim.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:12 AM   #4
AustinWithrow

Drives: 2013 Cammed/LSA Conversion 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrek View Post
Thanks mate! I'll keep this in mind when I get offers! I'll drop it to 28k for now though I only have a handful of payments left so I might as well keep it if I'm not driving it... bring it out of the garage in 15 years and put one of my kids in college?
Just looked at the mods you had done on this. 28 is a good starting point on your price though forsure. Good luck on the sale!
Old 01-19-2014, 11:26 AM   #5
Camarodriver2

Drives: FOR SALE! Bumblebee 1 of 1
Put the engine cover back on as well...some people may not like the raw engine look.
Camarodriver2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 07:19 PM   #6
Z/28Dan

Drives: 2013 HWSE Indy Festial #26
You should be able to get 28K for this car. Put it on ebay as a classified ad to get some exposure. Doesn't cost anything. And take QUALITY pictures with an attractive back drop. Pictures in your cluttered driveway are not going to help you. It makes a huge difference.

GLWS.

Dan
Z/28Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:58 PM   #7
wrek
2G1FK1EJ6-9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1Dan View Post
You should be able to get 28K for this car. Put it on ebay as a classified ad to get some exposure. Doesn't cost anything. And take QUALITY pictures with an attractive back drop. Pictures in your cluttered driveway are not going to help you. It makes a huge difference.

GLWS.

Thanks guys.. So take it to a parking lot or the beach or something for photos?
Old 02-02-2014, 05:27 PM   #8
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Transformers edition was only a 995 MSRP option. Might be worth a couple hundred extra to some right now, but I'm thinking it's not going to be a boatload.

Hell, if I could get 35K for ours with 12K miles on it, I'd do it. It'd be like using it for 4.5 years for just the price of oil, gas and insurance.

27K-sh is probably a good price range.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:27 PM   #9
wrek
2G1FK1EJ6-9

and sold. thanks all!
Old 02-06-2014, 07:33 PM   #10
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
And if we may ask, what did you finally get for it? Just wondering...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote