Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 02-05-2019, 12:13 PM   #533
MackSteelPrivateEye
Banned

Drives: 6 on the Flo' Super Sport
Dodge Shows up for SuperBowl

Again Chevy Camaro is a no show.
MackSteelPrivateEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 04:46 PM   #534
18ss376

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackSteelPrivateEye View Post
America's best days in general much less car days are over. I'm just glad I got to see some of the best periods as a kid like the late 50s and 60s. Got to see all the cool cars and when America was the leader in making world class products, when you could leave your car windows or top down all night and not worry about vandalism. In the summer time our front and back door stayed unlocked all day and no one worried about a home invasion. In Jr High and HS in the early 70s before getting my Lic. I would Hitchhike to get from point A to point B. Never even thought about foul play. Yep America's best days are over anyway. Get used to it.
I remember those days well & will miss them forever.
18ss376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:36 AM   #535
Mighty Mouce
Banned

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackSteelPrivateEye View Post
America's best days in general much less car days are over. I'm just glad I got to see some of the best periods as a kid like the late 50s and 60s. Got to see all the cool cars and when America was the leader in making world class products, when you could leave your car windows or top down all night and not worry about vandalism. In the summer time our front and back door stayed unlocked all day and no one worried about a home invasion. In Jr High and HS in the early 70s before getting my Lic. I would Hitchhike to get from point A to point B. Never even thought about foul play. Yep America's best days are over anyway. Get used to it.

I remember...no I can't get used to it. I can't just sit back and watch the country become a sh!thole.
Mighty Mouce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:16 AM   #536
ctrlz

Drives: 2017 2SS, 50th pkg, M6, MRC, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by franksredhot View Post
Damn this post just won't die! I can't believe that TV commercials are going to save muscle cars. This will remain a niche and hopefully they can sell just enough to keep it going. I'm with 18ss376!
I think GM would be wasting money to promote the Camaro. Who chases a shrinking market?
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/06/gene...-earnings.html
ctrlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:09 AM   #537

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSS50 View Post

Nice find. Interesting perspective. Everyone can afford to be an economics sophisticate and globalist, as long you aren't the one losing your job. Good luck to GM employees....(doing their part to keep poverty wages in place for foreign workers....) and losing their livelihood for the greater good of....whoever....Buy Made in USA....Look for a number 1 starting your VIN...The next job to be eliminated just might be yours. Good luck.
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:53 AM   #538
MackSteelPrivateEye
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrlz View Post
I think GM would be wasting money to promote the Camaro. Who chases a shrinking market?
Layoff people and profits usually will go up in the short term with less people to pay.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:55 AM   #539
MackSteelPrivateEye
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
Nice find. Interesting perspective. Everyone can afford to be an economics sophisticate and globalist, as long you aren't the one losing your job. Good luck to GM employees....(doing their part to keep poverty wages in place for foreign workers....) and losing their livelihood for the greater good of....whoever....Buy Made in USA....Look for a number 1 starting your VIN...The next job to be eliminated just might be yours. Good luck.
Yep...I try and Buy American, even if it may cost more. In the long run it builds a stronger economy.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:40 AM   #540
Norm Peterson
corner barstool sitter

Drives: 08 Mustang GT, 19 WRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrlz View Post
Kind of depends on whether GM sees the need for a more affordable "halo car" than the Corvette, without that (I'm using the term 'car' rather loosely here) having to be a truck or SUV.

Norm
Old 03-10-2019, 07:51 PM   #541
Stex

Drives: 67 goat, 69 goat ram air III
Just got a pop up banner on a weather site with a 2019 Camaro. Looked real nice. Bow tie was up on the grill.
Stex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 08:37 PM   #542
Zack46

Drives: 2018 2SS Camaro Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stex View Post
Just got a pop up banner on a weather site with a 2019 Camaro. Looked real nice. Bow tie was up on the grill.

2018 Camaro 2SS Orange Crush Hot Wheels Limited Edition
Power Sunroof, 8 Speed Auto/Remote Start, NPP Exhaust
Production Sequence Number 98
NEOCC Camaro Club Member

Former Ride: 2016 Camaro 2LT RS V6 Hyper Blue Metallic
Zack46 is offline   Reply With Quote