Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 11-20-2012, 11:36 PM   #43
Jayrcr3

Drives: 2011 IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginsberg2@hotmail.com View Post
my post 39 and 40 have questions you did not answer....why?

you are being evasive.
come clean now and tell me and everyone on camaro5 the truth.
I was on your side in the beginning, but now I'm starting to see the light.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
American Racing 1 7/8" Headers and Hi-Flow Cats, CAI cold air intake, Flowmaster AT exhaust, Vengeance Racing Stage 2 cam, VMax ported throttle body, TEA valve springs and titanium retainers, Trick Flow hardened pushrods, 180* T-stat, Comp Trunion kit, ZL1 Fuel Pump, ADM Fuel Pump Control Module, 20% window tint, Whipple Supercharger. Tuned by Mike Norris Motorsports. 656rwhp/584rwtq @10 PSI.
Jayrcr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:23 AM   #44
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
You are a customer and not a member of management for either company. Whatever went wrong is between our two companies. Period.

You are a customer and have every right to stellar customer service. Two months does not meet my or any reasonable persons definition of quality customer service. That said, Pedders has been aware of your problem for less than 48 hours and the PMs to document the time and exchange of information are posted in this thread. We have reached out to you and to Lingenfelter. It is a holiday week so we will be reasonable people and give them sufficient time to reply.

Your choices are to let us finish what we have started on your behalf or file a dispute with the credit card company regarding the Lingenfelter charge in question. Which do you prefer?
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:27 AM   #45
muscle96ss

Drives: 02 SS 35th LE Vert, 2013 ZL-1 Vert
Quote:
my post 39 and 40 have questions you did not answer....why?

you are being evasive.
come clean now and tell me and everyone on camaro5 the truth.
Go with your instincts and your gut. Its obvious Pedders is being evasive. While they are willing to help you with your situation, they also need to understand your lack of trust and patience based on what has happened thus far. I don't expect them to post the truth on this thread as obviously somebody screwed up and they are covering up for them publically. However I would expect them to provide you with some explanation of what has transpired in a private manner. Just my .02
muscle96ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:31 AM   #46
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Many of us here have worked with Pete and he is an stand up guy. Before people that have never worked with him or his company start bashing him lets see if he can get this resolved.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:03 AM   #47
ginsberg2@hotmail.com
Account Suspended

Drives: ls3 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
You are a customer and not a member of management for either company. Whatever went wrong is between our two companies. Period.
how dare you talk to a customer like that.
i, as the customer demand the truth as its my money thats being held up. i dont like your attitude and demand you cease acting as my advocate as you claim your doing.
you sir, need to brush up on your people skills.

ANYONE WHO DOESNT TAKE THE TRUTH SERIOUSLY IN SMALL MATTERS CANNOT BE TRUSTED IN LARGE ONES EITHER.
Albert Einstein
ginsberg2@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:08 AM   #48
Redemption
Just Because!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SSRS
I'd like to hear what lingerfelter has to say. They were the middle man in this deal, and the holder of a ton of information.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:04 AM   #49
BullF-16
USAF retired! Thank God!

Drives: 2011 1SS, 1LT red,1LT/RS SGM 98Z28
here's my Pedders story: I ordered a Justice road course package about a year ago. I drove down 5 hrs to Fredericksberg Tx to have American Muffler and Brake do the install and alignment.

Much to my surprise Pete shows up at 0900 that morning to check on things and if i was happy. Well, 13 hrs later at 2200 (10:00PM) i am driving away a very happy camper. Pete was there the whole time turning wrenches untill the install and alignment were done. Pretty much gave me a complete education on the entire Zeta suspension as he was working.

Thats pretty damn impressive for the President of a company to do if you ask me.

To the OP, relax, Pete is on this (even though it sounds like LPE should be) he will take care of this and you will be happy as well!

As soon as my new motor is in, i am taking the trip back down south for more of Pedders goodness, Pedders ZL1 rear sway bar and whatever else Pete can think of.

You will be taken care of!
HKE LSX427(Mast blk lbl 305 6bolt LS7heads, PatG231/246 blower cam, RWHP/TQ: 1281/1133 SNL Performance Custom Twin PT6766 BB turbos 4 to 25psi selectable on the Boost Leash controller, Squash dual 400LPH/ID2000s, ALKY 4 gal meth, Autometer AFR/Bst/oilpres/oiltemp/fuelpress gauges, Pedders Justice road crs pkg: All HD bushes, supercar 12kg coil overs, supercar ZL1 sways, camber plates all setup by JusticePete! :Gforce 9" 35spline S-Trac, 1500hp Outlaw axles, 3.5"alum DS, Monster Triple disc; 4xForgeline 19x10.5 4xBridgestone 305/30R19 RE-11, CTS-v calipers/rotors/Cobalt friction XR1/3 pads
BullF-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #50
JusticePete

Quote:
i, as the customer demand the truth as its my money thats being held up. i dont like your attitude and demand you cease acting as my advocate as you claim your doing.
Ray,

This morning we located your records by cross referencing your phone number with Lingenfelter. Lingenfelter is in the process of refunding your money.

No thanks required.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:26 PM   #51
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Pete is the man!! He will take care of you! Top notch customer service!
Old 11-21-2012, 12:34 PM   #52
stros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Here's my Pete story. I found an entire Pedder's suspension package being resold on ebay. Pete helped me verify that the parts were the real deal and answered about 100 questions that I had about his products and installation. There was zero financial benefit to Pete to help me out. I've always been amazed how someone running a company like Pete does can be so responsive on a forum like camaro5. Quite frankly I've never seen a company provide as much personalized service as Pete and Pedders does.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:04 PM   #53
SinisterEcho

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6/LS3
I’ll play...

Here’s my Story,

I ordered a small personalized kit to meet my financial goals as well as my suspension goals. Pete was very responsive and got me set up with someone AFTER HOURS to place my order because I was going to be out of town for a couple weeks. Once my parts came in (some items were wrong and promptly swapped out) Pete sent me his personal phone number incase I needed anything at all during the install.... again this was after hours and on the weekend. I ended up not needing his advice during the install (just knowing that it was available was huge moral support). I later had the opportunity to meet with Pete at Camaro5 fest and he still remembered everything that went down with my order and my experience with his company. Pete is one of the most stand up guys on this forum and has the BEST customer service out of any company that I have ever dealt with to date.

So... once again, Thanks Pete for the amazing customer service!
Old 11-21-2012, 01:06 PM   #54
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Quote:

ANYONE WHO DOESNT TAKE THE TRUTH SERIOUSLY IN SMALL MATTERS CANNOT BE TRUSTED IN LARGE ONES EITHER.
Albert Einstein
Since your feelings were hurt and I guess you didn't read the rest;

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
...You are a customer and have every right to stellar customer service. Two months does not meet my or any reasonable persons definition of quality customer service. That said, Pedders has been aware of your problem for less than 48 hours and the PMs to document the time and exchange of information are posted in this thread. We have reached out to you and to Lingenfelter. It is a holiday week so we will be reasonable people and give them sufficient time to reply.

Your choices are to let (1)us finish what we have started on your behalf or (2) file a dispute with the credit card company regarding the Lingenfelter charge in question. Which do you prefer?
Here's a quote;

“Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a few missing. It's ok though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal. I have a bit of a problem though in that I can only meet the 8-color boxes. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation.. so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type.. I'm like, "hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "no - I want magenta!" .John Mayer

Pete was on the phone with me while I was under my car installing the pace car package in my driveway. Yeah, if he was a "people" person I guess he should have flown out and turned the wrenches too. But it's not so bad having the President of the company in your ear telling you how to install his product.

But your issue is fixed, courtesy of the President of the company that didn't firsthand sell you their product. And he'll continue to take care of you should you have any further problems. THAT's the kind of "people skills" he has.

XX's & OO's
Old 11-21-2012, 01:13 PM   #55
JusticePete

You guys are amazing and once again have humbled me. Clearly I have a few more things to be grateful for this Thanksgiving.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:13 PM   #56
BullF-16
USAF retired! Thank God!

Drives: 2011 1SS, 1LT red,1LT/RS SGM 98Z28
Just keep doing what you're doing Pete....We got your back!
HKE LSX427(Mast blk lbl 305 6bolt LS7heads, PatG231/246 blower cam, RWHP/TQ: 1281/1133 SNL Performance Custom Twin PT6766 BB turbos 4 to 25psi selectable on the Boost Leash controller, Squash dual 400LPH/ID2000s, ALKY 4 gal meth, Autometer AFR/Bst/oilpres/oiltemp/fuelpress gauges, Pedders Justice road crs pkg: All HD bushes, supercar 12kg coil overs, supercar ZL1 sways, camber plates all setup by JusticePete! :Gforce 9" 35spline S-Trac, 1500hp Outlaw axles, 3.5"alum DS, Monster Triple disc; 4xForgeline 19x10.5 4xBridgestone 305/30R19 RE-11, CTS-v calipers/rotors/Cobalt friction XR1/3 pads
BullF-16 is offline   Reply With Quote