Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 02-06-2016, 08:34 AM   #57
freddyD

Drives: 2020 rally green rs
Ha Ha yeah but thanks for the reply
freddyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 08:36 AM   #58
Gforce8
WFO all the way

Drives: Hyper Blue 2SS, Kalahari, 6 speed
When you get low fuel notification and select "more info", the nav system shows all nearby gas station WITH price and takes you to the one you select!
Sweet!
Old 02-06-2016, 08:37 AM   #59
Gforce8
WFO all the way

Can stick a USB thumb drive in full of music. No iPod needed.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:39 AM   #60
Gforce8
WFO all the way

On star phone app can search any location and send it to your car.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:52 PM   #61
CamaroATL

Drives: 2016 Black 2SS + NPP + MRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techn9cian805 View Post
In time he will share with us, we just gotta wait until he finds a way to profit from us....
I'd pay money if he could hack apple carplay to allow the Waze app to project to the screen instead of the standard NAV.
CamaroATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 05:04 PM   #62
neal_zack

Drives: 2016 camaro ss
the driver side mirror is auto dimming.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:42 PM   #63
Jamison

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook View Post
If you get a Camaro, It will snow every F'n week! Snowing again...GRRRR
Hahaha, Truuuue! I'm headed out of town to get a break from this crazy weather. Next trip, in taking the 2SS with me.
Old 02-07-2016, 04:09 PM   #64
Jamison

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I knew about the trunk button from when I tested/rented 2015 Mustangs. Had to look for it though as it's in a diff place.

One thing I Didn't know about: Competitive Drive Mode, which scared the Sh** outta me when I accidentally engaged it during the beginning of the snowstorm.
Old 02-08-2016, 05:01 PM   #65
GTIanZ28

Drives: 2016 V6 RS Camaro 6MT
Large map pocket in the back of the passenger seat..... Surprised me when I saw it and stuck my hand in there. Not sure if there is one behind the drivers seat as well. I didnt' look.
Old 02-08-2016, 05:11 PM   #66
CamaroATL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamison View Post
I knew about the trunk button from when I tested/rented 2015 Mustangs. Had to look for it though as it's in a diff place.

One thing I Didn't know about: Competitive Drive Mode, which scared the Sh** outta me when I accidentally engaged it during the beginning of the snowstorm.
What's this competitive drive mode that you speak of? My 2SS has 4 modes and I didn't see that as one of them.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:24 PM   #67
CamaroATL

One thing I realized today was that on the dash, it will show you a small speed limit "sign" that has the speed of the road that you're on. For example, I was on the highway and it was showing me a small white rectangle (shaped like a speed limit sign) that said "55" on it for 55mph. I'm assuming this only works if you have the Navigation package. On another road it showed 35. That was cool to see. I also learned how to set my memorized seat position today. I also set my exit seat position which is nice. When I turn the car off, the seat backs up. When I start the car, the seat moves back into position. Makes you feel like you hopped into the batmobile.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:27 PM   #68
CamaroATL

I set my car to use the track exhaust sound with my sport mode today. It sounded like a beast before. Now it sounds like a monster. I just ordered a USB drive that i'm going to export my itunes library onto to use for music/video. Also ordered a dashcam that I plan to get hot wired in so it'll start when my car starts and stop when my car stops. If i'm not mistaken, it can also do motion detection which will be an added bonus. We'll see how it goes.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:28 PM   #69
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroATL View Post
One thing I realized today was that on the dash, it will show you a small speed limit "sign" that has the speed of the road that you're on.
Works off onstar i think or xm...goes away if you cancel....
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 01:28 AM   #70
CamaroATL

Today I learned that you can save a Song, Artist or Album on the quick select buttons the same way that you save radio stations. So, if you're listening to your iPod for example, and a song comes on that you want to save programmed to the button, if you hold down one of the buttons that you'd typically hold down to save a radio station, you can choose between saving the Song, the Artist or the Album. Awesome feature!!!!!!!!!! (When I say hold down button, i'm referring to on the 8in screen, i'm not sure how you guys without the screen save your radio stations).