Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 12-08-2016, 10:22 AM   #15
nfboy

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT HBM
Thanks all. I will post other pictures once I take delivery....and as I add things to the car over time. With winter upon me there won't be much mod-ing until the Spring!
nfboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 10:26 AM   #16
nfboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16Panther View Post
This will probably put me on a nerd watch but rail car tracking is very accurate because they're separately owned and individually leased by the mile.

Its still early. I wonder what other useless information I'll get to share today...
I was thinking about this last night and while I was checking fairly regularly from the date a rail car number was assigned until Monday past, pit was not ever day so perhaps in the gaps the rail car left the yard and returned and is now sitting empty. I have no clue how rail car numbering works and whether a car has a permanent number or not.

Anyway I could now not care less that the car is here!
Old 12-08-2016, 01:29 PM   #17
modestech

Drives: Hyper Blue 2016 1LT V6
From the outside - this is almost exactly like my car. I have a Hyper Blue '16 1LT - only options on mine are Bose, Auto, V6. Congrats! I love mine. The turbo crowd at work all love my car...and have all admitted begrudgingly - "Your Camaro is much nicer than I thought it would be."

Just noticed that you have NPP. Nice!

Last edited by modestech; 12-08-2016 at 02:01 PM.
modestech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 01:33 PM   #18
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfboy View Post
Attachment 837452Car arrived at the dealership yesterday yet that morning i checked the rail car location and it still said Toledo Ohio, Ottawa Yard! Oh well main thing is it is here.
If you mean that you called the CSX touch trace for tracking, that just means that the rail car that had your car on it was in the Ottawa yard. That tracking number is attached the rail car, not the automobile. Once the car is unloaded, most times the rail car is headed elsewhere.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 05:13 PM   #19
nfboy

Funny story....or not. Met with my salesman yesterday evening to iron out my trade, get a few detaiks in order and line up the sequence of events in terms of PDI, LPO option install, rust proofing and final detailing (requested a specific detailer). Left dealer around 5 pm. Got a call from the dealership today around 3 pm and they tell me the salesman quit this morning! So nothing got done today as planned and i had to bring another salesman up to speed on everything! I warned original salesman that ordering a vehicle with me would be an odyssey. Perhaps i was just too much! po'd actually.

And they then also told me the splash guards that were ordered for me could not be installed because......they ordeed 4 fronts and no rears.

Last edited by nfboy; 12-08-2016 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Add additional info
Old 12-08-2016, 08:17 PM   #20
Homer2

Drives: 50th Anni.. coming home 11/01
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbojeep95 View Post
Nice! Wish we had more pics of the LT models. I like that front end better than the SS.
It is a pretty clean looking grill.
Built Sept 16/2016 - #2681 of 5955. She came home with me 11/01/16. 50th Anni, 2SS, A8, NPP, NGM Rock Guards, Footwell Lighting, Black Bow Ties, Street Warrior Rotors and Pads, Ceramic Pro, 3M PPF, Oracle Ghosted Side Markers, Kooks 2" headers w/hi flow cats. GPI Stage 1 Cam installed at 305,000 kms.
Homer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 08:49 AM   #21
motorheadkev

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2LT-217CI
very nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfboy View Post
Attachment 837452Car arrived at the dealership yesterday yet that morning i checked the rail car location and it still said Toledo Ohio, Ottawa Yard! Oh well main thing is it is here.
I hope to have the same car (non RS) in Garnet red some day soon. the car was built on the 2nd and has been sitting in the yard in Detroit since.

thanks for posting it is the first non RS LT I have seen and I do like the clean front grill much better. and the stock 18in. wheels do not look that bad either. its always difficult to see how the car looks from pictures on the Chevy site. and the dealer cars are all RS or SS models. very different looking cars. thanks, ill post my pics hopefully before Christmas.
motorheadkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 08:51 AM   #22
motorheadkev

i hope to see those numbers some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
If you mean that you called the CSX touch trace for tracking, that just means that the rail car that had your car on it was in the Ottawa yard. That tracking number is attached the rail car, not the automobile. Once the car is unloaded, most times the rail car is headed elsewhere.
been stuck on 4300 for 7 days.

and gearhead is the new term for Moterhead???? I guess I'm stuck with the old name, fits my age better. lol
Old 12-09-2016, 08:56 AM   #23
motorheadkev

funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by modestech View Post
From the outside - this is almost exactly like my car. I have a Hyper Blue '16 1LT - only options on mine are Bose, Auto, V6. Congrats! I love mine. The turbo crowd at work all love my car...and have all admitted begrudgingly - "Your Camaro is much nicer than I thought it would be."

Just noticed that you have NPP. Nice!
you were able to get the Bose with the 1LT, I had to order the 2017 2LT to get the Bose radio. I would have the 1LT if it came with that option. I opted for the v-6 also but I paired that with the 6 spd standard.
hope to have it soon it was built on the 2nd. sitting at 4300 for 7 days now.
Old 12-09-2016, 09:34 AM   #24
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorheadkev View Post
you were able to get the Bose with the 1LT, I had to order the 2017 2LT to get the Bose radio. I would have the 1LT if it came with that option. I opted for the v-6 also but I paired that with the 6 spd standard.
hope to have it soon it was built on the 2nd. sitting at 4300 for 7 days now.
Bose comes with the technology package on 1LS and 1LT.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 09:35 AM   #25
Raven87
C'mon- really?

Drives: Looking for a ZL1
Congratulations! Beautiful car.
2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE Black #3805 - SOLD
Raven87 is offline   Reply With Quote