#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

AWE Tuning

Old 05-02-2014, 12:01 PM   #99
MagnumForceGB

Drives: Fastest 2010 Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebparkin3 View Post
I will have to disagree 100% GM Fanbois are the worst. If your not driving a GM Your not worth the time to talk to let alone show respect. People that drive GMs don't notice it because they are not on the reseaving end of constant ridicule. Being an owner of both Ford and GM, I can honestly say its rediculous what comes from the GM crowd. Not saying Ford guys don't have Dbags because there are some in every croud. Don't get me started on Vette guys lol
+1

Don't ever call one out for BS track times, the excuses will come out and they will insult you for daring to call them out.

It is fun seeing both sides of the fence though.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:48 PM   #100
jdsblueray2013

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2ssrs Blue Ray
Send a message via Yahoo to jdsblueray2013
TOTALLY AGREE! They all got fat and lazy, enuff said..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Memories View Post
Say what you want about Ford but if it wasnt for Ford and vice versa we wouldnt have the cars we have. Its that simple.
jdsblueray2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:41 PM   #101
Fenderaddict2
Opinionated bugger!

Drives: Boss 302, Mazda 2, Praga & Intrepid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trob85 View Post
Am I the only one who gets into the mustang/camaro argument with ford guys and for some reason, which irritates me the most, they always try to bring up the bail out. It seems to me they always get angry when I inform them that ford took a "loan" before gm and the others were bailed out keeping their doors open. Also the fact the the other auto makers, with the exception of ford obviously, have repaid what was agreed upon. Maybe they're angry with the look of the new mustang I would be.
Ford mortgaged their own assets including trademark on the logo itself, and sold off and closed brands to raise capital in advance of the final meltdown. Some Ford fans, and some business owners (like myself) applaud this ballsy move, and think Ford deserves credit for moving before it was too late. I like GM engineers, and some product, but my loyalty for a company (if I and any) would go to Ford.

And for the record, I like the look of the new Mustang. Love the new Jag Type F though.

Follow me on forums everywhere as Fenderaddict2 or my kid on the track and Twitter @fastmyles
Fenderaddict2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:57 AM   #102
ROBOSSRS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS Inferno Orange
It's funny, I read somewhere that GM considered buying Ford years ago. That would have changed things a little!
ROBOSSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:52 PM   #103

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Rally Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeryZ28 View Post
I usually do not. I agree Camaro is better and take Chevy over Ford but here is my big thing.

It is not the 70's anymore. GM/Ford/Mopar need to stop battling. I like to band together with my fellow muscle car enthusiasts, drivers of large american trucks and those who have a passion for the big three and hate on the damn asian imports. I can let the europeans slide, I enjoy some of their cars, but its time for the Camaro and the Mustang to stand side by side and blow tire smoke at idiot 22 year olds blasting Pitbull from their god awful Hyundai Genesis'
I can get behind this!
I think I see a trend here....
4510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:46 PM   #104
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Old 05-09-2014, 02:36 AM   #105
2012 Mustang GT

Drives: 2012 Mustang GT, 1998 Cobra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Memories View Post
LOL....Your possibly right but alot of times they wanna read up and see what the competition is doing...so basically he is a spy
Its fun to read about what the competition is doing. And stir the pot a little and get yelled at and receive nasty grams once in a while

As much as I like my Mustangs, it gets boring reading about the same things. I don't even like all Ford events...not but so many Mustangs you can look at before getting bored.
2012 Mustang GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:08 PM   #106
Muscle Car Memories

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS,6 Speed,NPP Exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 Mustang GT View Post
Its fun to read about what the competition is doing. And stir the pot a little and get yelled at and receive nasty grams once in a while

As much as I like my Mustangs, it gets boring reading about the same things. I don't even like all Ford events...not but so many Mustangs you can look at before getting bored.
Ive switched back and forth between Camaro and Mustang. One is as good as the other however I became VERY burnt out on Mustangs for some reason maybe that will change in the future, who knows.
Muscle Car Memories is offline   Reply With Quote