Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 10:07 AM   #57
Dtrimpi87
Banned

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014camaro View Post
Names himself iHasCamaro....Doesn't have a Camaro
Attached Images

Old 04-29-2013, 10:22 AM   #58
r1coder
Evo MR to Camaro SS

Drives: 2012 45th SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd10013 View Post
I noticed that too. that's why I was wondering what bolt on's he was going to use to get that 109 HP.
I had a 2006 Evo IX MR (286 hp), stage 1 cam, clutch, flywheel, bigger inter-cooler, hard piping, CAI, turbo back exhaust, and tune gave me over 100 that at the wheels.

I've seen stock usually dyno between 235-260, mine dyno'd at 364.8 after mods. That car was REALLY fast. Had almost 100K miles on the car before trading in for the Camaro.

IMO my 45th is WAY nicer looking and you can't beat the sound of a small block V8!
Old 04-29-2013, 10:29 AM   #59
jake2212

Drives: none (yet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd10013 View Post
I've always like Asian cars, enjoy your ride. though I'm curious, what bolt on's are going to add over 100 HP?
some stickers and a spoiler should get him up there
Old 04-29-2013, 10:37 AM   #60
Goo

Drives: Cayman S
History lesson:

Mitsubishi also made what...

Last edited by Goo; 04-29-2013 at 11:14 AM.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:38 AM   #61
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianchevell View Post
Rofl laugh.................See ya , Ill be the guy passin ya when I add 100 h.p., oh not really neccessary, yah you .................Response: adolescent zit popping sound ah yah Ill buy a wrx and put a even enormous spoiler on it and over blow the twin turbos, and put wheels outside the fenders so i can really whip around walmart..........What ever floats your boat, I do not even know what a evo is and yet it reminds me of twin turbo juke..lol roll over risk....Throw enough money at it and it will go fast. I am of the older set, and well good luck to ya, wife just traded in a chevy truck for a nice nissan 2.5 altima sedan as she was missing her old 350 z, hey she loves the ceyenne red, I love that it makes her happy, (and when mommas not happy nobodys happy).....It has all the optional packages and she loves it and thats what is important and its alot cheaper than a z and a automatic so it does not hurt her feet after being on them all day sometimes 16 hrs when she has to pull a double.
You will find a lot more friends on a ricer site than you will here now dumbo, and yes I liken it to my wife going to a chevy truck site to say how she loves her new altima better than the truck.........Believe me we loved the truck, just barely used it, hopefully someday you will have enough hindsight when a camaro passes you and blows your doors off to go....gee I owned one of those........Sigh....Zit pop, giggle to his friends in the walmart parking lot...........No it may never turn as tight as a ricer car so the f what, I imagine in the year you had your car you did all kinds of mods too............Not......And I imagine you will tire of this car at your age in record time, like the first time someone says......Damn see that..............
Huh?
Attached Images

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
Old 04-29-2013, 10:43 AM   #62
robotfighter

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 2LS
I was anticipating IHASCAMARO's response to all this, but he's probably in the process of trading in his hot girlfriend for a fat one. Or exchanging his 60" 3D LCD TV for a 25" tube...
Old 04-29-2013, 11:03 AM   #63
dkp2LT

Drives: '11 2SS, '11 C6 GS, '04 MDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianchevell View Post
Rofl laugh.................See ya , Ill be the guy passin ya when I add 100 h.p., oh not really neccessary, yah you .................Response: adolescent zit popping sound ah yah Ill buy a wrx and put a even enormous spoiler on it and over blow the twin turbos, and put wheels outside the fenders so i can really whip around walmart..........What ever floats your boat, I do not even know what a evo is and yet it reminds me of twin turbo juke..lol roll over risk....Throw enough money at it and it will go fast. I am of the older set, and well good luck to ya, wife just traded in a chevy truck for a nice nissan 2.5 altima sedan as she was missing her old 350 z, hey she loves the ceyenne red, I love that it makes her happy, (and when mommas not happy nobodys happy).....It has all the optional packages and she loves it and thats what is important and its alot cheaper than a z and a automatic so it does not hurt her feet after being on them all day sometimes 16 hrs when she has to pull a double.
You will find a lot more friends on a ricer site than you will here now dumbo, and yes I liken it to my wife going to a chevy truck site to say how she loves her new altima better than the truck.........Believe me we loved the truck, just barely used it, hopefully someday you will have enough hindsight when a camaro passes you and blows your doors off to go....gee I owned one of those........Sigh....Zit pop, giggle to his friends in the walmart parking lot...........No it may never turn as tight as a ricer car so the f what, I imagine in the year you had your car you did all kinds of mods too............Not......And I imagine you will tire of this car at your age in record time, like the first time someone says......Damn see that..............

ah.. what?
Attached Images

Old 04-29-2013, 11:14 AM   #64
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
Congrats on the new ride. Now GTFO of our forum.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:15 AM   #65
tmandoug1
Deep Sea

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEotcch View Post
He didn't really call it junk though lol. In his opinion, the Evo does the things that are important to him in a car better. And to be honest, he's right lol. The things he mentioned are done better in an Evo over a stock SS. He obviously respects the Camaro on some level since he owned the car and was a member here. He's not giving us the finger and telling us our cars suck, he's giving his opinion and outlook on both cars and what he prefers. So what lol. I just don't see what everyone has to take so personally. It's a car. Like I said, we aren't required to respond. You don't have to. At the end of the day he's still a member of the car enthusiast community. That's all I'm saying.
Your right, MODS shut this thread down and BAN that Basta--.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:18 AM   #66
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp2LT View Post
ah.. what?
Perfect
Old 04-29-2013, 11:20 AM   #67
SSpartan117

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2ss/rs
[QUOTE=slomaro3.4;6482218][/QUOTE
Well played!
Old 04-29-2013, 11:21 AM   #68
BEEotcch

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmandoug1 View Post
Your right, MODS shut this thread down and BAN that Basta--.
Why should he be banned??? He hasn't responded once lol
Old 04-29-2013, 11:23 AM   #69
SSpartan117

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2ss/rs
Old 04-29-2013, 11:28 AM   #70
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94

Closed Thread