Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Thread Closed

Old 09-18-2016, 08:29 AM   #43
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
Is this thread for real??

Since the mods nuke any thread about bragging about committing a crime, expect this thread to vanish or be locked soon
Old 09-18-2016, 08:36 AM   #44
MovieGuy

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedIsLife View Post
Is this thread for real??

Since the mods nuke any thread about bragging about committing a crime, expect this thread to vanish or be locked soon
It's moving fast, in the time I typed my short reply two pages filled with responses.

Life after retirement
Old 09-18-2016, 08:38 AM   #45
scottc
Central PA Camaro5 Club

Drives: Hot Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
OP, just hope when you meet your demise that you don't take anybody else with you.

It's scary to think that people like you are out there driving when my kids, wife, and parents are out there.
This...
Old 09-18-2016, 08:42 AM   #46
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechramc View Post
So.....a lady rants about going 150, and getting a ticket...Some people find it funny...some rightfully don't (Sorry, but I have seen and lost too many to such stupid shit....its all in good fun until something goes wrong, and then even your blood relatives will curse you forever).....That said, just makes me wonder how people would have reacted if it was

a) A guy
b) A guy under 25

Rewrite the whole story picturing a 24 year old guy....Now what do you folks feel about this? Especially the ones supporting the dumbass lady?
LOL it wouldn't make a difference. None what so ever. Picture anyone you want in that situation and this is still the same post. Whining about the officer and having your car documented as a Mustang when you are going 110 doesn't matter what color, age or sex you are. It's perhaps the whiniest thread I've read in ages.

First it's ridiculous to post that the LEO had an attitude. I'm not a LEO and I have an attitude toward anyone on public roads doing 110 mph. OP seriously, and we all know 110 is SERIOUSLY in the wrong, and is complaining the officer didn't treat her well and that the car was documented as a Mustang. Well run over to the monthly sales thread there, OP, and join that discussion.

Very much looking forward to the followup, because I'm pretty sure the judge won't be rejecting the ticket because the officer didn't recognize the new Camaro (again head on over to the monthly sales threads) or that he was cranky with a serious law breaker.

Oh, and 110 is in some cases a Felony, in some cases gets you arrested and can likely be reckless driving. It's that serious.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:43 AM   #47
bybcous

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 1SS
150 though is just not caring for others life's. I put these in the same category as drunk drivers, you might not have killed someone this time, but if you keep doing it, you will.
Best so far 11.5 at 123 with a 1.83 60ft. BMR lower and upper trailing arms and upper control arms,E85
DELIVERED 12/29/15
http://youtube.com/bybcous " no talking only racing on my youtube"
Old 09-18-2016, 08:51 AM   #48
MovieGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechramc View Post
So.....a lady rants about going 150, and getting a ticket...Some people find it funny...some rightfully don't (Sorry, but I have seen and lost too many to such stupid shit....its all in good fun until something goes wrong, and then even your blood relatives will curse you forever).....That said, just makes me wonder how people would have reacted if it was

a) A guy
b) A guy under 25

Rewrite the whole story picturing a 24 year old guy....Now what do you folks feel about this? Especially the ones supporting the dumbass lady?
A guy DID post about being busted going over 100 in what he called his "maro" and he was equally lambasted by pretty much the same people who jumped on the OP.
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showth...highlight=maro

Life after retirement
Old 09-18-2016, 08:59 AM   #49
SpookShow'84
Bump in the night

Drives: '84 Monte Carlo SS, '15 Optima
The guy test driving with a salesman over 100 got beat down too.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:03 AM   #50
MRREVINTO7

Drives: 14 1Le --14 chevy ss sedan 07shelby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Co2SS View Post
I love this lady! First off I guarantee you she was paying a lot more attention to her driving at 150MPH than all these assholes on the road like the chronic texters who are not looking at the road and the UBer drivers in every big city who stop in traffic lanes and turn on their hazard lights and wait for their fares. I wasn't riding shotgun with her at 150 but she probably wasn't texting, eating, putting on make up, changing her interior light color, or diddling. She was most likely 100% focused on what was going on, where her escape was, and many seconds up the road. I bet she was doing it on a limited access, well paved road, with very minimal traffic and was not at all a danger to herself or others. Nobody likes the holier-than-thou preaching about fast driving when the real problem is the drunks, texters, incompetents and Uber drivers. Girl you rock! I wish my lady had big brass balls like you. May we see video or a link to it please!
Exactly True :: 😉
Old 09-18-2016, 09:03 AM   #51
Egon

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by bybcous View Post
150 though is just not caring for others life's. I put these in the same category as drunk drivers, you might not have killed someone this time, but if you keep doing it, you will.
At 150 mph one puddle of water, a rock in the road or someone making a safe lane change could have killed multiple people or crippled them for life. It shows an utter disregard for other human life and the cavalier attitude of the OP is pretty shitty since they don't appear to give a crap about the fact they could have easily killed someone they are just upset that they misidentified their vehicle. I bet if the judge they are to eventually face were to read that original post it would seriously affect the outcome of their decision. It would be a real shame if some LEO reading this today were to point this thread out to another LEO in the OP's area as the OP could get into real trouble...
Old 09-18-2016, 09:04 AM   #52
MovieGuy

Honestly I freak out a little bit when I look at my speedometer and see I am 10 over the limit. That's enough for a hefty fine and could possibly raise my insurance rates a bit. I just like reaching hi-way speed limits really quickly.

Life after retirement
Old 09-18-2016, 09:07 AM   #53
MrChrisLS3

Drives: 2018 1SS M6
Around here, something like this and you're posting bond, getting your car out of the tow lot, and applying for a hardship permit. Nice or not, I would say the cop was pretty cool about it.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:12 AM   #54
MRREVINTO7

Drives: 14 1Le --14 chevy ss sedan 07shelby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzaa View Post
Feel free to leave anytime. If your idea of contributing is to lecture people and call them a POS........nobody will miss ya
Someone get that dude some tampons and while your at it sell you are at it sell the 2ss and get a Prius as you don't belo on a CAMARO forum
Old 09-18-2016, 09:22 AM   #55
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
So if you don't believe in complete disregard for other people's lives and endangering innocent people, and rip other people for it, that's not "Camaro forum" behavior?

Lol, right.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:32 AM   #56
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3

closed
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum

Closed Thread