Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #43
Nasty1970

Drives: 2011 Red 2SS RS Convertible
off the lot...geeze sorry about my spelling, i was on my phone when I wrote that...dam autocorrect!!
Nasty1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #44
Anaconda

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS 6-speed VR
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Mean Chevy View Post
Is this on the Lot or Custom Order?
Custom order.

Also I'm going to have a look into the USAA discount if my father will go for it. BTW I sat down at the dealer and was about to place my order but I decided to wait for the 2012 and gather up more cash. Thanks for the help.

Unfortunately I was scammed by 10k a week ago(Very VERY long story) so I'm going to have to recoup all the money as quick as I can while the detective works on the case.
I am looking forward to being part of the Camaro family soon with all my hard work and patience I'm sure it will pay off soon.
Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:07 PM   #45
Birm

Drives: Florida Speed & Power
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaconda View Post
Custom order.

Also I'm going to have a look into the USAA discount if my father will go for it. BTW I sat down at the dealer and was about to place my order but I decided to wait for the 2012 and gather up more cash. Thanks for the help.

Unfortunately I was scammed by 10k a week ago(Very VERY long story) so I'm going to have to recoup all the money as quick as I can while the detective works on the case.
I am looking forward to being part of the Camaro family soon with all my hard work and patience I'm sure it will pay off soon.
Bro your not listening, YOU DO NOT NEED YOUR FATHER TO "GO FOR IT". By him serving or anyone else in your family for that matter you can register on the usaa.com website. Once completed you will have a USAA Member #, log in and search USAA Autocircle. Build your car to spec, print out the no haggle price garuntee and boom,got yourself below invoice pricing..If the dealer doesnt have exactly what you wanted on your cute little sheet you print, they (as long as GM is still building that model year) will go thru the build plan with you TO ORDER EXACTLY what you want at no additional charge and price will still be EXACTLY what you ordered.
Birm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:48 PM   #46
One Mean Chevy
Future Vette Owner (201?)

Drives: A Mobile Road Block
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaconda View Post
Custom order.

Keep in mind the Cost Structure will likely change on the 2012s.

You're welcome and good luck.

How much was your student discount, If you don't mind me asking?

Keep in mind you have less room to work with on a Custom Order.

GM, WILL SURVIVE AND WILL BE BETTER THAN EVER.

2011 Camaro SS (6-Speed) w/RS Package. Its Great to be back in Black and a Chevy Again.

----------------------------

Last edited by One Mean Chevy; 06-01-2011 at 10:03 PM.
One Mean Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #47
thorr

Drives: 2003 Impala LS (Camaro Engine, lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dermo1989 View Post
Call BeckyD @ Rodgers Chevrolet in Woodhaven, MI (734)-676-9600 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (734)-676-9600 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. She has taken care of multiple out of state Camaro5 members.
Hello, I am new to the forum, but have been saving for a Camaro Convertible 2LT/RS and plan to buy it later this year. I live in San Diego, CA.

My local dealer doesn't want to negotiate on price. If I ordered from Becky, how would I physically get the car?

I can get the GM employee discount through my dad. What about the credit union discount? Can both discounts be applied?

I don't currently belong to a credit union. Can I just open an account at one, put a little money in there, be able to get the discount, and then close the account?

Thanks!
Mike
thorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:00 PM   #48
BowlingSS
Camaro Owner Since 1987

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS L99 RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorr View Post
Hello, I am new to the forum, but have been saving for a Camaro Convertible 2LT/RS and plan to buy it later this year. I live in San Diego, CA.

My local dealer doesn't want to negotiate on price. If I ordered from Becky, how would I physically get the car?

I can get the GM employee discount through my dad. What about the credit union discount? Can both discounts be applied?

I don't currently belong to a credit union. Can I just open an account at one, put a little money in there, be able to get the discount, and then close the account?

Thanks!
Mike
Check with Becky. She knows all....She can ship you the car.

Bill
VMax Ported RJT Throttle Body
XSPower Headers and XSPower 3" Exhaust System
Elite Engineering Tunnel Brace,
Gorilla Wheel Lock System; Bear Rotors, Hawk HPS
Tinted Windows 35%;EFILive Tune
BowlingSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:14 PM   #49
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
I got my 2011 1SS/RS/A6 with factory stripes , BA audio, Premium mats & trunk mat with dealer tinted windows for $34,240 out the door.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote