Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-05-2015, 06:16 PM   #43
Vroom_vroom
The gritos pollo!!!

Drives: Like a idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
Why did she put her feet up the dash?

This is the same twat that started bouncing the tennis balls in the garage for backing in off my cars.

She didn't like it when I told her it's not me its you.
o; Slp loud mouth I|maganflow x-pipe|Injen long ram intake
|brembo brake upgrade| russell s.s. lines|2LT polished 19's|billet 5mm spacers|tinted tail lights&markers|pdmi|billet c. can|
'13 Avenger R/T
'77 T/A 6.6;, draining my wallet.
Vroom_vroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 07:03 PM   #44
Knockoutpie

Drives: 2014 2SS RS Coupe
I'll probably try and get her to pay a little bit and if she does then I'll keep her around. But if I get stuck with the whole cost she's out. It just goes to show how much she cares if she tries and help cover it you know?
Old 07-05-2015, 07:05 PM   #45
Hetfield03

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Black/IOM
Well, if she doesn't, take her on a nice long drive, and drop her off on the side of the road. I love being evil.
ZL1 Factory Reproduction Wheels, Airaid CAI, MRT V 2.0 Axle Back Installed by PIE Customs, Painted IOM Rally Stripes, Bowties by Danny Taylor Louisville KY, IOM Engine Cover and Fusebox Cover by River City Creations and Lighting San Antonio TX.
Hetfield03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 07:19 PM   #46
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockoutpie View Post
I'll probably try and get her to pay a little bit and if she does then I'll keep her around. But if I get stuck with the whole cost she's out. It just goes to show how much she cares if she tries and help cover it you know?
If that doesn't work, get yourself some STDs and pass it on to her.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:19 PM   #47
8balldeluxe

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Victory Red
Snipe hunt in the early morning hours should do the trick
8balldeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:28 PM   #48
Texas_RS

Drives: 2013 1LE/SS
Is the paint missing or is that just paint transfer from the pole?
Current mods: Stainless Power Long Tube Headers,Cat Delete,CAI Cold Air Intake,Vitesse throttle controller, Muffler/Resonator Delete w/dual tips. ADM Performance Tuned,BMR 1.25 lowering springs,R1 Concept Slotted/Dimpled Rotors.
Texas_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:36 PM   #49
Knockoutpie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_RS View Post
Is the paint missing or is that just paint transfer from the pole?
Some spots you can see the bare metal on the panel.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:22 AM   #50
MrChrisLS3

Drives: 2018 1SS M6
Seriously though, just fix it, dump her, and move on. If you're not going to marry her anyway, no point in stressing about it. There's plenty more out there. Look at it like this, everytime you see her now, you'll think of this, and get pissed off all over again. Life's too short for that cr@p. Don't call her, don't answer her calls/texts, just walk away man, just walk away.
MrChrisLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 01:35 AM   #51
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
im sure she didnt mean to do it but her saying **** off and walking home and being so mad at you is her way of saying shes not paying for it. Yes you could take her to court and win. Shes the one who did it. It doesnt have to be on purpose.
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 11:03 AM   #52
Knockoutpie

Few quotes so far. First is $1107, says he'll go down to $1000 if the girl pays. Not going back there. Allard collision in Gilbert.

Other is $625 for Chandler Auto Body.

Third quote is coming on now, giving me the options of sand repaint or pdr and touch up.

Third is Caliber Collision in Gilbert, $556 for dent removal and sand and paint, or $125 for PDR and use touch up. This guy is a pretty nice guy.

Last edited by Knockoutpie; 07-06-2015 at 11:15 AM.
Knockoutpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 11:23 AM   #53
Texas_RS

Drives: 2013 1LE/SS
or $125 for PDR and use touch up. This guy is a pretty nice guy.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was going to recommend but wasn't sure if you wanted that much touch up paint...being a black car it shouldn't look bad with touch up. The dents can be fixed with PDR...just whatever you prefer tho as far as repaint or touch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current mods: Stainless Power Long Tube Headers,Cat Delete,CAI Cold Air Intake,Vitesse throttle controller, Muffler/Resonator Delete w/dual tips. ADM Performance Tuned,BMR 1.25 lowering springs,R1 Concept Slotted/Dimpled Rotors.
Texas_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 11:58 AM   #54
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockoutpie View Post
Here's a good question. Once I pay for the repair and she's unwilling to help cover the expenses. Would I be able to take her to small claims court and win?

It's ironic she's way more upset at me than I am at her. Which is funny because she's not the one who has to pay 500-800 for repairs.
You are not on speaking terms with her any more? I would immediately go to the DEALER and get an estimate (Should be close to or over $2,000). While the dealer is performing an estimate I would call the police and have them drive to the Dealer to collect your statement and estimate for criminal negligence. Once you have the police report file number, call your insurance if you have such coverage rider (name varies from state to state). Your insurance would handle everything from there, including sueing her for recovery. This is a criminal offense in Texas (§ 28.03 - Criminal Mischief; Class A Misdemeanor, jail time). The police may try to deny taking the report since you left the scene, but it's within 24 hours...iffy.

If you play the 'wait and see if she'll repay' (why would she give you cash when she had a choice again?), insurance will not pay and it becomes a civil matter.
Snoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 12:42 PM   #55
Knockoutpie

Last quote of the day was Tyler with Platinum Auto Finish in Mesa, quote me $350 to sand and blend and make it look perfect. Going to go with him.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:46 PM   #56
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBordeLS3 View Post
While she is sleeping shave her eyebrows and when she says are you ****ing kidding me.....Say **** you and walk off like a boss lol
Only shave 1.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote