Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Thread Closed

Old 05-29-2017, 08:41 PM   #29
marknagy13
Markoon13

Drives: Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
I appreciate & enjoy every day of a life I've worked hard & long to make really good. I don't look for things to complain about, but I will not pretend it doesn't bother me to have someone act like Memorial Day is some old time BS, "who cares" holiday from ancient history. Memorial Day should be a day of remembrance for everyone who has died serving in the American armed forces. To act like it's a "ha,ha, who gives a crap" day is like spitting on their graves, whether you mean it to come across like that or not. I'm surprised you haven't lost anyone you knew in Afghanistan, Iraq, or Iran. Something to think about hopefully, end of my rant.
Appreciate the feedback. If you watched the video I understand that memorial day is about those who fought for our freedom. I just did not know the specifics of exactly what it was vs 4th of July or Veterans day. People totally misrepresenting what I said.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:27 PM   #30
MGD

Drives: 16 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknagy13 View Post
Appreciate the feedback. If you watched the video I understand that memorial day is about those who fought for our freedom. I just did not know the specifics of exactly what it was vs 4th of July or Veterans day. People totally misrepresenting what I said.
Missed school a lot?
Some reading material from the FORUM.
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=496616

Closed Thread