Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-07-2015, 01:29 PM   #337
gajagfan

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE Black - Std Exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I thought the 2016 SS was basically a 1LE, performance wise, right out of the box?
That is the $100K question.....well at least the roughly $40K question!
gajagfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 03:56 PM   #338
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
Blanket statements are hilarious.
Agreed, and a good sound spanking taught me never to do what I did again - and I didn't - no matter what it was.

Oh, and I love both my parents very much.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 04:46 PM   #339
Dmpsix

Drives: Black L99 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghmjgioj View Post
That said, it is not the children who need to be spanked... it is the parents. Spanking a kid does not teach them right. Only teaching them by example works.
Brand new account with only 4 posts

Obvious troll here is obvious.
Dmpsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 05:17 PM   #340
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmpsix View Post
Brand new account with only 4 posts

Obvious troll here is obvious.
He won't be back... he was put in "time out".

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 05:43 PM   #341
Joseph1LE

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS 1LE, 2001 Camaro SS
There should be very strict qualifications that must be met before a couple is permitted to reproduce.... How it would be enforced, I have no idea but I damn well know some people just have no business having kids and some genes should not be spread. Sorry this happened to you man.

2015 Camaro SS 1LE- sold
2001 Camaro SS SOM M6- sold
1999 Firebird Formula A4- sold
Joseph1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 06:07 PM   #342
Bizaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Redhot 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph1LE View Post
There should be very strict qualifications that must be met before a couple is permitted to reproduce.... How it would be enforced, I have no idea but I damn well know some people just have no business having kids and some genes should not be spread. Sorry this happened to you man.
'baby mommas' have kids just so they can get money from the guvernament more kidzzz more moneyzzz. OH LAWD
Bizaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 07:36 PM   #343
Jimmy Hot-Wheels

Drives: 2013 Hot Wheels Edition 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmaxcc6spd View Post
The 2015 CRT 1LE has such attitude and presence...
Sorry, bro. This is one of the most f'd up stories I've read on Camaro5.

If you're looking for a Crystal Red Tintcoat 2015 2SS/RS/1LE with sunroof and nav, there's one outside of Chicago that I was trying to buy, but couldn't get out of my lease without losing my shirt. It's now $3800 below MSRP (even below GM Supplier Pricing).

http://www.jerryhaggertychevrolet.co...-v3800826.html
Jimmy Hot-Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 12:04 AM   #344
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmaxcc6spd View Post
Oh, and i talked to the local sheriff and prosecutor. Nothing to be done there. Something about proving intent to destroy and age of discernment. I'm calling this BS. I'll have my day in court for my out of pocket expenses and I'm sure the insurance company will be coming after them as well.
This statement is fairly accurate. Unless those kids stated to someone, to you, or on social media...or somewhere on the internet, their intent, really is no case.

On the other hand, if parental negligence can be proven, this is another avenue. However, the issue there is if father/mother is shown negligent and serves jail time, the chances of you getting paid without fighting tooth and nail are high.

I'd file in small claims if the adjusted difference fits within the monetary guidelines. If you really wanted to get nitpicky, could also throw in some loss of use, aggravation and other provable financial losses incurred such as travel, loss of work, income....and maybe negotiate those nitpicky things away showing you are reasonable.

Just my .02
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 12:52 AM   #345
Pct1theory

Drives: '15 2LT RS - Bee Colors
Dude I'm so sorry! I saw that photo and my jaw dropped! It really made me feel uncomfortable. I've only had mine for a month and if this happened to me I would be on my knees crying! I really really hope it all gets resolved!!!!
Pct1theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 01:27 AM   #346
Sapper12b
HTCC Member

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Can't believe this is still ongoing, best of luck to you
Old 07-08-2015, 03:51 AM   #347
songsj

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS Summit White
Guys I know we shouldn't have to do this but I carry a 50.00 deductible on my collision and comprehensive with 0.00 glass breakage, I carry 200.00 deductible on my "08 Cobalt. If something like this happens to my Camaro, I'm mad as hell but if they don't total it I let them fix it for 50.00 and trade it off, If they total it I'm still only out 50.00. this might be tough for the younger people here but for us guys with good driving records and over the age of 35 it really is not that much more. Great piece of mind.
songsj is offline   Reply With Quote